Forever

By Corrupt_Allure

What if Veneer pretended that he lost Floyd but secretly is helping him get back to his brothers. Before peop... More

Velvet's mistake.
I never noticed before
The best part
Starting a 9-5
Hidden gumdrop
Fashionista disaster
Trying it out- (floyd's pov)
Trapped- (floyd's pov)
How to care for your gumdrop
Brother
Leaving
How to Protect your bubblegum
Grandma's house
In the night things go bump - (floyd's pov)
Breakfast gone weary
Somethings do play a part- (floyd's pov)
Into the woods
Finding brozone only to find a queen
Poppy and her boyfriend
Hold your head up moving on
Waking up with a new perspective
Traveling passions - (Floyd's pov)
Pop villiage and haunting from ghosts of the past
New home with house warming gifts
Spring cleaning
Listening in leads to places
In the waiting room- (Floyds pov)
Another sister from the same mister
Bedtime routines
Passions errupt 🩷
Soft mornings - (Floyds pov)
Shower wonderings and getting ready 🩷~✨
A siblings night out: the aftermath
A siblings night out part 2: Exes and Oh
Talking with the bros- (floyd's pov)
Preparing for a date
Strolling to new beginnings- (floyd's pov)
Nervous questions-(Floyd's pov)
Two hearts beat as one 🩷
The calm before the storm
Sister's ruin everything- (Branch's Pov)
Rescue mission- (Floyd's pov)
Back on Mount Rageous
Roles reversed with a replacement
Caged
Feeling under
to the rescue- (Floyd's pov)
Hours before
A traitor among us
The Rage dome- Floyd's pov
Reunited with sass
Recovering memories
Coffee and confrontations - Floyd's pov
Quickie in the dressing room - (Floyd's pov) 🩷
Back to normalcy
I'm sorry WHAT!?
Love song
Time moves on
a new dawn - Floyd's pov
Prospects of Fatherhood
Goofy goobers
Still awake
Blissful aftermaths
Soft loving mornings 🩷~✨

Shopping spree- Floyd's pov

370 23 34
By Corrupt_Allure

As we made our way to the boutique I noticed Veneer's walking was a tad slower than everyone else's and I rushed over to him without making it obvious and kissed his temple to bring his attention to me.

"Hey you okay?" I questioned as he lightly kicked a pebble watching it scurry across the concrete,

"*sigh* not really, I just wasn't expecting to run into them again." I took his palm and turned it over to press a kiss to his palm and looked into his eyes as I quietly begged him to talk about it, he glanced as our small family was way ahead of us and looked back at me lifting our joined hands to place a kiss on my hands back.

"Well, I know that not everyone who's into the big man upstairs is like them and are actually the sweetest people ever like my dad but just the fact that I'm related to them fucking embarrasses the shit out of me." He moved his hands in a circle as he was explaining how he felt about the whole situation as he was losing the words of how he genuinely wanted to phrase his sentences.

"What do you mean?" I watched him as he ran his fingertips through his hair as he tried to figure out what he wanted to say.

"It's just Like they make me fucking regret being born because they just make everyone else look bad, especially me!" I held his hand softly tugging him along as he was rambling about how unfair those three were.

"Do you know how many times I had to grit my teeth and suck up their bullshit because they'd go crying to my aunt about how I was mean to them." I squeezed his hand as he just kept walking his eyes glued to the ground as he kept trying to catch up.

"I'm so sorry Veneer." I moved us out of the way of a Rageon who completely ignored us with Veneer still unfocused as he kept talking,

"Don't be your not the bigot that taught them that, I mean the pastor wasn't like that, when he found out I was gay he gave me a rainbow pin and told me to keep my head high because that's just how god made me."  That was strangely sweet despite the fact I have no idea what he's talking about.

I'll probably ask him at a better time what a pastor is but right now I want to support him since he seems so vulnerable right now and help him get into a better mood, not only for his sake but the eggs as well, I don't want him to stress himself out since he was losing energy fast because my husband will always be my top priority.

"That's at least nice that some people were supportive." I twirled him around watching his smile brighten just a smidge before his soft peachy lips pecked behind my down turned ear making my tail thump against the material of my pants.

"Yeah I'm glad that it wasn't just them in my life, but they are definitely the worst example I mean even Velvet was more supportive than them." I cringed at that one  especially upon hearing Velvet's name slipping from his lips and we strolled further into the city dodging the giant legs of the few Rageons that still roamed around at this bright and early time.

"Yeah.." I trailed off as to not interrupt him as he kept the silence between us grow larger as we we're almost upon the group before I asked,

"What gender do you think the baby is?" He completely stopped and tilted his head in confusion with my completely out of left field question. He pondered with his thumb nail in between his top and bottom teeth as he bit at his glittering cyan thumb nail.

"Hmmm.... I think it's a girl." Those Neptune circular irises were placed in my line of sight as he gave his answer. His foot lightly tracing mine with his toes running themselves along the tops of my feet in small gentle circles.

There's so many possibilities, but I only have one hope, that they have those same sparkling warm peacock blue eyes that shone with unfiltered joy as their depths were as endless as the night sky above us twinkling the exact same way with so much potential lingering within.

I want them to look like Veneer, and my heart thumped with joy as I could imagine a small little girl now with lime green hair styled with my bangs with the same pearly skin as her other father with those same glittery eyes sparkling with hope and happiness.

"Well, we'll just have to wait and see huh sweetheart?" I pulled him to me and hugged him burying my nose in his fluffy hair as I squeezed him, grounding him as I felt those hands gripping onto my vest as he let out a gentle breath of air.

"Yeah we do, I think I have about... 4 more weeks to go." I looked down at the microscopic bump and ran my knuckles down feeling Veneer shiver as I kissed his cheek again,

"Let's go catch up sweetheart." We saw Poppy standing at the front with a worried expression on her face due to our slowed pace.

We both probably looked a bit downtrodden but nothing like a little watching my husband blow a sickening amount of money to cheer me up,

Especially watching him light up at the endless possibilities of fashion ideas was all it took for me to hold the door open for all of us to enter.

The shop was fairly large with endless racks of shiny glittery clothes and Veneer snorted at the material, I looked at him and rose an eyebrow at his snarky attitude towards the clothes,

"Glitter literally can't be everything to you guys is it?" I shrugged whilst nodding my head as he wasn't necessarily wrong, we had glitter tea, glitter cupcakes, clothes, hell we even had glitter freckles. Glitter was a deeply embedded item into pop culture with being extremely desirable for a multitude of purposes.

"Hello there darlings~" a red haired troll greeted us and took in her features,

Her thick blood red hair was heavy with multiple smaller curls, two money pieces of orange curls framing her emerald green eyes on her sunshine colored skin.

"Hi~" Veneer tried to greet her only to get snubbed as she flew by him to greet Poppy and Viva, knowing them due to their royal status.

"Sweetheart-" I kissed the nape of his neck as I tried to soothe him with massaging those pale moon pigmented shoulders as I made him lean into me.

"It's okay Floyd, I'm used to it so don't worry about it." Before I could tell him that he shouldn't be used to that disgusting behavior the owner twirled around with glee in her eyes as a wave of recognition flashes across her eyes, 

"Oh my goodness! I knew I recognized you! You're Floyd!" The golden skinned troll happily cried as she gripped my hands, her emerald eyes twinkling with glee as she stood in front of me practically ignoring the obvious ring on my finger. Shoving my husband out of the way so she could gawk at me made my stomach roll in unpleasant ways.

"Oh yeah, are you a fan of brozone-" I tried to take my hands away only to have then snatched back those eerily watery orbs, sniffled as she happily bounced,

"Nope just you sugar honestly I was hoping to meet you one day!"

"Oh do you want um an autograph?" I tried to be nice as I grew uncomfortable at her rapid advances towards me

"Well I figured you wanted a real gal to show you a good time since you went solo~" Suddenly I felt Veneer's tightening grip on my waist as he snarked loudly for the woman to hear,

"I need your help." 

"What's wrong darling~ you're grown you can put on your own clothes, now let the grown ups have a mature conversation about adult topics-" she tried to verbally push Veneer out of her pursuit of me as I was finally let go by those citrine colored hands.

"I'm not a child, I turned 18, 7 months ago for your fucking information." He stepped up and I could see his tail whipping like crazy as the end of his tail puffed up along with his chest fur. His fangs on display as she puffed up as well, her eyes glaring into his as she smugly looked at him before cooing,

"Oh baby you're still too young, how about you go play dress up with those pink trolls~" I wanted to growl at her condescending behavior towards him, especially since he didn't deserve to get talked down to like he was just a naughty child but before I could open my mouth to snap back Veneer's chilled growl over took the silent parlor.

"I'm only 5 years younger than him however you are probably old enough to be his mother you old hag." Her emerald eyes widened with offense with Veneer stepping up to her even harder bending down to get in her face as she tried to come back with,

"So what if I'm older sweetpea, many men like an older woman." He completely ignored her as his eyes were glued to mine before he let out a fierce growl as he pointed to the ground behind him,

"Floyd. Come here Now." His bottom canines clashed with his front as he snapped out his response to which I eagerly stepped over to him ignoring her desperation to try to grab me again and letting him pull me into the dressing room with him.

Flushing as I tried to ignore the smug grins of my brother's with their winks and mocking kissy faces as we flew by the aisles of clothes his anger fueling him as he let out small rumbles of swears as his snow colored hand gripped my sodalite colored one.

As we both stepped into the small room that had a large body length mirror parallel to the door with a large bench placed to our right pressed into the wall.

he strutted into the large dressing room and those diamonds were suddenly on me as they burned with a rage that shamelessly made my cock twitch and breathing because more harder as the room became stuffy with the fierce wrath that radiated off my husband.

I shuddered as his fingers gripped my vest with his tongue clashing against my teeth trying to claim my mouth faster. His soft breathy moans as he gripped my vest twisting the material with both hands were sending me into a haywire.

I dropped my jaw and let that slippery tongue roam itself around my mouth with my knees becoming weak as he walked us over to the bench, almost dropping me on the wooden material.

"Veneer" I tried to call out to him as he dropped to his knees In front of my parted thighs and lightly clawed my thighs as he nuzzled my apparent bulge,

"You're mine you know and only mine." His soft airy voice whispered as his breath on my cock made it move towards him my breath hitching as I knew exactly there this was leading to and I shivered in excitement at his sensual possessive whisper.

"I'm going to make sure you don't forget it gumdrop~"

____________

Hello guys, I wanted to include an authors note for this one, I'm sorry if I offended anyone with the last chapter but sadly I have had personal experience with that type of stuff and it kinda stuck with me.

But I know that not everyone is like that but it does still sadly happen.

But I also wanted to include both more Andrew Rannells songs since they are massive fucking bangers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 328 16
All characters are above the age of 21. Fem! Reader Disclaimer! Mentions of: Drug use Sexual topics/environment Potentially triggering scenes Lots an...
2.2K 98 8
Now that you, Poppy and Branch have saved all Trolls twice it's time To go on your last adventure together To save Branch's family. This is a sequel...
7.5K 317 24
What if Floyd had finally reached his breaking point? Taking the first opportunity he gets, Floyd takes matters into his own hands and forcefully tur...
6.3K 192 20
Velvet, the most popular and stylish high school student, was known for her impeccable fashion sense, her artistic talent, and her love for surfing a...