Ecstasy [h.s]

By eversincesyork

ECSASY: An overwhelming fear of joy or happiness - "Tell me you hate me", he says. "I hate you", I say it, o... More

Introduction and disclaimers
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 65.

213 4 0
By eversincesyork

This chapter takes place right after the last one :)

smut warning!

Harry's P.O.V.:

The love I felt for Liz was so fierce and passionate that I was sure it was burning me whole. It was intense, a feeling that consumed me whole. It felt different, stronger than just any kind of romantic love. Terrifyingly it was the kind of devotion one found in religion, a worship so strong I was sure her touch alone was heaven. Ironically enough, I find myself comparing the girl in front of me to divine beings more often than not, describing her beauty and soul as something rare and heavenly. My love for her one day would ruin me, but I didn't care in the slightest.

She was indescribable and as a songwriter, it was rare for me to struggle to put my thoughts and emotions into place, yet here I was fighting to find the right terms to describe what I feel for her. A simple "I love you" didn't suffice anymore, it wasn't strong enough to describe the burning ache I felt every time she looked my way.

I was fully devoted to her.

I worshiped her.

I can sit here and try to be as poetic as possible and I can spend all night trying to put my thoughts into poems and passionate song lyrics but none of them will amount to the way my heart trembles every time she smiles at me.

"Yeah?" I found myself smiling when she turned back to look at me, I could've sworn I saw the reflection of the moon dance in her bright eyes. Right now she looks so ethereal, the moonlight and burning candle lights casting the right amount of light on her skin that it makes her glow.

The moon was bright tonight, but nothing was as bright as the smile she gave me at that moment.

So heavenly. She carried that kind of beauty that you'd sacrifice yourself for, I'd go to hell and back if it meant I could see that smile on her face for five more minutes.

These past couple of months with her have been a dream, if I were to die right now I'd die a happy man knowing she was close to me; knowing that she loved me.

"Yeah," she walked up to me closer, her hands reaching for the collar of my blouse where she took it between her fingers and toys with the thin material. "Can't say no when you bought me a whole house," she bit her lower lip, fighting back a smile. "Not just any house but my dream home," she corrected.

Pretty wasn't a strong enough word to describe how perfect she looked.

"I only want the best for my girl," I tucked a strand of hair behind her air, the brown locks feeling delicately soft between my fingers. Everything from the strands of her brown hair to the colour of her eyes, her cherry lips, and the soft freckles on her face was perfection. Every part of her was flawless, "You deserve the best and nothing less."

She gave me another smile, this one softer and smaller than the one before but still thankful, "Thank you for everything you did today," her hands dropped away from my collar and instead started toying with the buttons above my stomach. "You made today feel special for the first time in years I can't thank you enough-"

"It was nothing, really," I shrugged it off. "I just wanted to do something nice for you-"

"Thank you," she hummed quietly under her breath. She looks up at me from her long eyelashes, uttering the words that I'll never get sick of hearing, "I love you," she said. "I don't know how I got so lucky."

"I'm the lucky one," I corrected her which only made her shake her head in disapproval but I loved the way her face turned a light shade of pink at my words. "You mean the fucking world to me, you know that?" She buried her face in my chest, hiding away the blush and soft smile creeping up on her delicate face. "If we were to wake up tomorrow as the last two people on Earth I wouldn't care, I'd be the happiest man alive."

I was born to love her, created with the sole purpose of holding her in my arms and worshiping her day and night. I no longer long for heaven because feeling her delicate lips on mine every day was the closest thing to heaven I'll ever need. I no longer pray for better days because she's the best I'll ever have. I don't need anything or anyone else, just the little family she and I created along with Willow.

"You don't mean that," she said in a low tone.

It was broken words like that that made me burn with rage and the desire to kill anyone who made her feel less than she was. I wanted to get my hands on anyone who hurt her. I wanted to feel their life drain in my bare hands, I wanted a slow and painful death for all of them, to make them beg for their life while I watched it slowly disappear from their eyes. I wanted them to apologize for all that they've done and said to her before I killed them before I let the blood drain their bodies. Whether it was her parents or Aaron I didn't care, hell I'd kill them all without blinking an eye, and the only reason why I haven't yet is because she'd hate me. They didn't deserve her love and attention, yet she still gave it to them and they took advantage of that. They didn't deserve her; sometimes I even wonder if I deserve her.

"Of course I mean it," I tenderly took her jaw in my fingers, bringing her head up so she could meet my eyes. "You, Liz, are the best thing to ever happen to me, and I mean that with my whole heart. I also mean it when I say I only ever want to be with you and that you are the only thing that matters to me. As long as I have you nothing else matters."

"I only ever want to be with you too," she managed to breathe out. "I love you."

"Yeah? Say it again," I let my lips curl into a smile, her eyes shining brightly as she parted her lips to speak.

"I love you," she kisses me, "I love you," she leans in to kiss me again. "I love you," I kissed her this time.

"Say it again."

"I love you," she's breathless by the time she speaks again, her hands up to my shoulders where she gently pushes me down on the couch.

I watched her with hungry eyes, my heart beating faster in my chest when she pushed her knee down onto the couch and used it to spread my legs apart. My hands make it to her hips, pulling her down closer to me before I crash my lips onto hers.

Her hands made it to my shoulders, holding me as our lips moved together in a fast-paced rhythm. Hunger and desire dancing between us, I don't know how this night took such a turn but I'll gladly admit I'm enjoying every second of it.

"You are the best thing that's ever happened to me," she says in between kisses, her voice slow and her breathing heavy. I part my lips to speak up but she only takes it as a sign to kiss me more passionately. "You've been so good to me all day," she pulled away, her hands dropping down to the buttons of my blouse where she eagerly started to pop them open one by one. "Let me be good to you too."

I tried to ignore the electricity that shot down my spine and traveled throughout my body. My skin was heating up and the hardness in my pants was only growing tighter at her words. But despite how badly I wanted this, how badly I wanted to feel her body shake underneath me as she screamed out my name in that sweet voice like she always does, I didn't want it to happen because she thought she somehow owed me what I did today. She didn't.

"Liz," I pulled away breathlessly, taking her chin in my hand and moving her head to face me again. "I didn't do all of this today because I wanted something in return, you know that right?"

"I know," she breathed out through a small smile, her cheeks flushed red and her pupils void of any color. In an instant, her lips are taking in my ear lobe between her teeth, sweetly yet erotically whispering, "I just want to make my boyfriend feel good in our new home. Can I?"

It didn't take much convincing, "Fuck, yes, yes."

She was quick to remove the thin blouse away from my body, tossing it down onto the floor without care before lowering his lips down to my jaw. I tossed my head back, my hands on her hips as she lowered herself down while pressing light kisses all along my jaw. Her hips started moving in small circles enough that it made the hardness in my jeans unbearably ache, my hands still gripping her hips.

"You're gonna be the death of me, Liz," I managed to breathe out, my head tossed back as she lowered her lips down my neck where she started sucking on my skin. Tender, yet intense enough that I know it will leave marks. I didn't care though, she could mark my whole body in her art as much as she wanted, as long as it meant everyone knew I was hers I didn't care. "Fuck, Liz-"

She pulls away breathlessly, I take the time now to lower my hands down to the hem of her tight shirt and quickly pull it over her head. She pushes her hair back as I toss the material onto the ground next to my blouse.

I expected her to lean in and kiss me again but my heart started to tremble when in an instant she dropped her knees down on the ground in front of me.

"Liz, you don't have to," I warned her, my voice tender.

"I know," she said. "I want to," she corrected. "Is that okay?"

"Yes-fuck, of course, it's okay," electricity shot through my spine when she smirked at my words, her hands quickly moving to my jeans and taking down the zipper.

My head tossed back as her fingers slowly traced over the bulge trapped in my boxers, a quiet moan leaving my lips at how much pleasure her touch alone was causing me. I was already sensitive enough, her touch alone had me painfully throbbing.

"You look so beautiful right now," she bit down her lower lip, shaking her head while smiling.

"You're only saying that 'cause I'm about to suc-"

"Shut up," I replied just as amusingly. "You know that's not true."

Her beauty was undeniable though, and even on the most sinful nights she always managed to look so angelic no matter what.

Before she could tug down my jeans I grabbed her chin gently, closing my hand around it as I leaned my face closer to hers. Her eyes widened, understanding what I was about to do as her red lips parted open, her tongue sticking out. I let my head hover over hers, spitting right in the back of her throat.

Her fingers hooked to the band of my black boxers, pulling them down while a breath of relief left my lips now that I was no longer trapped in the thin material. her dark eyes glued on me the whole time. She parted her lips open again, tongue sticking out as the mix of her spit and mine rolled down to my sensitive tip. My head rolled back, a shaky breath escaping my throat when her hand wrapped around me, stroking me a few times.

"I want you to fuck mouth," she looked up through her long eyelashes, her eyes dark.

"Yeah? Think you can handle it, Chérie?"

"I know I can," she taunted back, teasingly she added. "Don't hold back."

She leaned back down, tongue sticking out again as she licked a stripe right from the base of my tip. Her eyes stayed on me the whole time, the contact making my body burn even hotter.

"You'll be the fucking death of me, Chérie," my hand brushed the loose pieces of brown hair back.

"Say my name," she breathed out, her hand still pumping me, the other pressed flat over my thigh. "I want to hear my name coming from your lips."

"Liz, Liz..." I managed to breathe out, my chest heaving up and down. "Liz."

"I want to hear you say my real name."

"Grace," I rasped out and she smiled, her hand dropping from around me at the same time. This time she swirls her tongue around my base, taking me in her mouth while her hand still held me, stroking the part that wasn't wrapped around her lips. "My Grace."

"Tap my thigh if it gets too much, okay?" She nodded, "You can stop anytime you want, Gracie." I added her real name at the end now that I know she preferred it over Liz. I know that she technically did initiate this, but I still didn't want her to feel pressured into doing it or to hesitate to stop if she changed her mind halfway through.

"Fuck, Grace," I rasped out in pleasure, my hand reaching for the back of her hair and holding it in the shape of a ponytail in my hand. "That pretty, fucking mouth of yours."

She smiled before leaning down even lower and taking me as far as she could in her mouth, eye contact was kept the whole time between us no matter how badly I wanted to roll or close my eyes from the pleasure. A moan left my lips when I felt the tip hit the back of her throat, tears pooling in her sweet eyes.

My hips leaned forward, hitting the back of her throat. She breathed In through her nose, making eye contact and nodding her head in approval.

I moaned uncontrollably again when I hit the back of her throat again, my hand tightening around her soft hair which only had her moaning in response too.

My fist pooled around her hair, tightening it and tilting her head back so her eyes could meet mine. Her cheeks were flushed red and her eyes were pure of lust, her soft lips now swollen pink. "How are you feeling? You okay?"

"I'm more than okay," her eyes glued to mine.

"Yeah? You like it rough?" She inhaled loudly through her nose, her eyes never once leaned mine as she nodded slowly. "You like it when you can feel me in your throat?"

"Yeah, I do."

"I knew you would," my voice was hoarse when I spoke again, my body flooded with ecstasy as I stared at the angel of a woman in front of me. "My filthy girl."

"Look at you," my hand brushed back her sweaty hair, skin glowing and face flushed. "My pretty girl down on her knees for me," her face flushed even more. I loved how such simple words always had the same effect on her. "My pretty girl," I tilted my head back down so that I could look at her again, my thrusts were getting harder; more aggressive but I knew she liked it when the sounds coming from her lips were anything but quiet. "How did I get so fuckin' lucky?"

Carefully and tenderly I pushed her head back down, her grip on my thigh tightened at the action. I caught a glimpse of her eyes squeezing shut, small tears falling down her flushed cheeks. I brought my thumb down to her glowy skin, wiping away the tears that were staining it.

"Fuck-" The words got caught up in my throat when I felt her nose touch my pelvis and I could feel myself curve back down the back of her throat. "I'm going to cum-"

My moans were becoming more frequent and louder, and I knew I was about to reach my high any time soon. My eyelids felt heavy to the point where I could barely keep them open but I tried my best to keep them glued on Grace. The image of her down on her knees for me, looking so fucking perfect is one I want engraved in my mind forever.

"Good girl" my moves were becoming sloppier the closer I got to reaching my high, my eyes struggling to stay on hers. "Look at you taking me in so well."

When she looked up at me smiling I knew I was a goner, pushing her head back gently her face turned quickly into confusion.

"What are you doing?"

"As much as I want to cum down that perfect throat of yours I need to fuck you even more," her eyes went wide. She had a look of pure sex on her face right now with her glowing skin and eyes dark of desire, it was enough to make me go insane. "Get on the bed."

She didn't hesitate, smirking to herself she quickly took off her boots, slipping out of the tight skirt she'd been wearing all night that had me feeling insane since I saw it on her. She was left in a matching pair of lacy underwear and bra, the material hugging her already perfect body just right.

She hooked her fingers around the hem of her underwear, teasingly and slowly pulling it down while keeping her eyes on me the whole time. It was the moment that they were gone that I grabbed her by the waist, pushing her down on the couch, her chest down and her back exposed to me.

I grabbed her by the waist, pulling her closer to me. My hand made it to her hair, balling it into a fist and yanking her closer to me until her back touched my naked chest. A loud moan left her lips, my head spinning as I gave neither one of us time to reach before thrusting inside her.

A loud moan erupted from the back of her throat, my eyes fluttering shut as I nuzzled my face in the crook of her neck. Kissing slowly up her neck, my free hand was reaching slowly from her chest up to her neck, forcing her head to face me as I kissed her soft lips. A sloppy kiss was shared between us both, one that had us both moaning and gasping for breath into each other's mouths.

Seconds later I was pulling away and thrusting in harder, resting my forehead against her neck as I moved in and out, "Fuck, Chérie," my voice was deep and breathless when I spoke again, a cry left her lips as she tilted her head back.

My fingers dug in at the skin around their hips, my lips moving around her neck. Sucking at the skin until I was sure it would be marked later.

"Please, Harry," she cried out, her voice shaky and desperate when she spoke. "I'm close."

"I know, baby, I know," I kissed her neck again, one of my hands traveling up her skin and touching her everywhere I could, I wanted- needed to be and feel closer to her, and I was doing everything I could to.

With her loud pleas and whimpered moans, I was finally put over the edge. Another cry left her lips and suddenly my vision was blinding and the pressure in my stomach exploded. I felt her tense around me, her moaning growing quieter by the moment.

I pulled out and a soft whimper left her lips, turning her body around till her back hit the couch and I leaned in to kiss her. Her hand made it to my hair, twirling her fingers around the sweaty curls as she smiled in the kiss, "This has been the best day ever, I love you."

//

A/N:

i still lowkey struggle when writing smut.

On another note just less than a week ago Ecstasy hit 12K now it's at 13K, thank youuu <333

gonna try to upload the next chapter soon, been planning the Paris and Halloween chapters for weeks now.

kisses </3

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 201 17
A new neighbor moved into Zain's neighborhood. Zain didn't knew who the guy was but he was interested in getting to know him The guy told Zain storie...
229K 6.4K 50
✔️ COMPLETE ✔️ Meg's someone who finds her past dark as the pits of hell. Something she's not proud of. Something she regrets. Who knew one thing you...
10.7K 678 47
"Wanna join?" I grab the fabric on the chair but Harry puts his hand on mine and looks at me. "What can I win?" With my head close to his, I can see...
27.5M 620K 106
BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain that's slapping repetitively against the...