Forever

By Corrupt_Allure

What if Veneer pretended that he lost Floyd but secretly is helping him get back to his brothers. Before peop... More

Velvet's mistake.
I never noticed before
The best part
Starting a 9-5
Hidden gumdrop
Fashionista disaster
Trying it out- (floyd's pov)
Trapped- (floyd's pov)
How to care for your gumdrop
Brother
Leaving
How to Protect your bubblegum
Grandma's house
In the night things go bump - (floyd's pov)
Breakfast gone weary
Somethings do play a part- (floyd's pov)
Into the woods
Finding brozone only to find a queen
Poppy and her boyfriend
Hold your head up moving on
Waking up with a new perspective
Traveling passions - (Floyd's pov)
Pop villiage and haunting from ghosts of the past
New home with house warming gifts
Spring cleaning
Listening in leads to places
In the waiting room- (Floyds pov)
Another sister from the same mister
Bedtime routines
Passions errupt 🩷
Soft mornings - (Floyds pov)
Shower wonderings and getting ready 🩷~✨
A siblings night out: the aftermath
A siblings night out part 2: Exes and Oh
Talking with the bros- (floyd's pov)
Preparing for a date
Strolling to new beginnings- (floyd's pov)
Nervous questions-(Floyd's pov)
Two hearts beat as one 🩷
The calm before the storm
Sister's ruin everything- (Branch's Pov)
Rescue mission- (Floyd's pov)
Back on Mount Rageous
Roles reversed with a replacement
Caged
Feeling under
to the rescue- (Floyd's pov)
Hours before
A traitor among us
The Rage dome- Floyd's pov
Reunited with sass
Recovering memories
Coffee and confrontations - Floyd's pov
Shopping spree- Floyd's pov
Quickie in the dressing room - (Floyd's pov) 🩷
I'm sorry WHAT!?
Love song
Time moves on
a new dawn - Floyd's pov
Prospects of Fatherhood
Goofy goobers
Still awake
Blissful aftermaths
Soft loving mornings 🩷~✨

Back to normalcy

383 24 22
By Corrupt_Allure

My eyes fluttered open, and I curled more into the warmth as I still felt the weight of the satchel on my shoulder and was met with a breathy soft laugh,

I looked up and saw how Floyd was carrying me, his left hand under my knees with his right supporting my lower back.

That dazzling smile of his had my heart fluttering with warmth as I snuggled closer in his hold. My eyes roamed around the room and saw how we were in our bedroom again.

Jesus how long was I out in order for him to carry me this far? I was completely blissfully dead to the world, The last thing I remember was getting on Rhonda, going back to pop village after I ruthlessly fucked Floyd to show that fucking bi-

I cut that thought off as I took a deep breath and let my thoughts wonder as I pondered how I fell asleep way too quickly for my liking after I flaunted my prowess in front of the store owner, maybe something was wrong, but I didn't really know

my eyes fluttering shut again as I was laid upon our bed with him sitting on the edge next to me as he took in my sleepy form. Then as he softly started to hum as his fingers were tucking stray hairs behind my ear before he leaned down letting his lips travel behind my ear as he softly nipped the lobe, tugging the earring effectively sending a gentle shockwave to my groin.

I softly groaned as I pushed my face into the bed as I heard him chuckle as his nose lightly led itself up the nape of my neck before he pressed a warm kiss to the area.

"I'm going to make you some muffins, do you want any specific flavor babe?" I pondered his soft coo before I made my decision,

"Can I have strawberry muffins with chocolate chips in it?" I pouted as I fluttered my eyelashes at him with him smiling at my attempt of persuasion.

"Of course you can Ven baby, It's the least I can do after the good news." His half lidded amaranth eyes wondered down to my abdomen as I stretched.

My eyes were becoming more open and felt a weight on my midriff and glanced down to see my husband snuggling his face into my extremely tiny baby bump with his thumb sleepily rubbing circles into my hip bone.

"But.." he paused his movements as he made me look him in the eyes as a worried expression crossed his face,

"I want you to go to Dr. moonbloom, I just don't think you should've slept as long as you have and when we confronted your cousins, you almost fainted during your song." The soft tenderness of his coo made my stomach flutter with warmth as I tried to reassure him,

"Sweetheart I'm fine-" I tried to wave him off only to receive a blank look from my lover as he quietly pouted. Those warm cerulean knuckles dancing across my cheek in a delicate caress as he begged me.

"No Veneer, I'm taking you to the doctor, I want to make sure that the both of you are okay." I pouted as I'm now starting to realize that this was going to be a losing battle with him but, I am curious on how the baby is especially after Champagne threw me into the mirror.

"Fine worry wort, I'll go buuuut~ I'll go on one condition~" I relented to his concern over the wellbeing of our child felling a warmth spreading through my chest at his behavior however after the warmth faded I smirked as Floyd gestured asking me what my possible condition is.

"What's the condition?" He smiled as I bit my lip as I tried to contain my smile.

"I want you to sing for me." I battered my eyelashes at him as I looked into the ethereal depths of beet root pigmented eyes, seeing them dilate into a brief heart shape as a cheeky grin took over.

"That's it?"  His lips ghosted mine as he sighed out those words as my face heated as I reaffirmed my request.

"Yep~" I sat up and shifted my legs over the bed letting my lover move back as he went to go grab something from our combined closet.

"That's like the easiest thing I could do." I knew my request was simple but I love to hear how pretty he sings.

"We'll I've never heard you sing before, well besides the beginning of your song as me and Velvet went to go buy matching yachts." I remember stumbling back, to hear a taste of his soft airy voice, that carried the sense of femininity. It sounded stunning but I was interrupted by velvet calling my name.

"Wait you heard that?" I giggled as his face was consumed in an ink colored flush as he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Yeah I forgot something, went back and faintly heard you, I mean you sounded pretty but I wasn't really given the chance to actually experience it."  I lamented at being denied the opportunity to listen to a troll sing for the first time. 

"Oh wow that's kinda embarrassing but sure Veneer, I'll sing you a song but you have to go for a check up." Wow for once I was able to witness something embarrassing he did instead of the other way around. I've definitely have to dig up more dirt on him, maybe John has some embarrassing photos.

Maybe Floyd had an embarrassing preppy boy phrase that he wished he could smoosh down forever, or theres the tingling possibility that he too got a frosted perm much like his baby brother. 

I'll definitely indulge that thought later, but I rose a brow in silent questioning as my lover put a coat over my shoulders before it was quickly answered as he picked me up, I let out a yelp as I wrapped my legs around his midriff as to not fall.

"Wait right now!?" My hands gripped his shoulders as he moved us yet again out of the room, the soft pads of his feet trotting against the ground as we made our way out the door

"Yes right now, I'll feel better the sooner you go." I rolled my eyes with a thick fog of blush consuming my face as he was determined to make sure that me and the baby are okay.

"Ugggg finee~"

"Good."

❧___________❦____________☙

We reached the clinic, this one larger than the one biggie had brought me too, This must be their version of a hospital so with my head resting on top of Floyd's we entered the large teal colored pod and The waft of antiseptics hit me hard, it made bile tingle the back of my throat at the medical taste, that reminded me of my parents extreme length of making sure I had good teeth.

The faint scent of blood and tears lingered in the waiting room with it making me dizzy as I was brand new to having the smallest of scents drive my stomach into emptying itself on the floor.

A tension resides throughout the enitre corridor as stretchers squeek and the beeping of devices ring througout the room.  This was much more advanced then I thought, perhaps they forwent the eco friendliness when it came to their health care. It definitely would make sense.

"Mr.Floyd the doctors ready for your husband hun" the nurses voice pierced through my thoughts as I didn't even realize Floyd had checked me in, I really was tuning out too much, letting myself get lost in my thoughts too often.

my eyes placed themselves in my husbands sparkly spinel eyes as my body shivered and tingled with anxiety as we both made our way into the new room down the vast wide hallway.

Entering the room, it looked like a stereotypical doctors office with a large ultra sound machine, off to the side, the monitor and the miniature wand made a weird hot feeling worm itself into my gut as I laid down, my loving sweetheart gripping my hand as he pressed kisses to my cheek, trying to soothe me but failing as soon as the doctor came into the room,

She was purple-skinned older Troll dignified by age with her crows feet with deep blueish purple hair. She wore a white doctors coat and a white headband with a small red bug as it's ornament as well as circular glasses with thick glossy ink colored frames that sat on the edge of her wide lavender nose.

Her appearance made her appear cold especially with her straight dead pan expression but her sky blue eyes were stuffed with warmth upon seeing me.

She didn't talk much and cut straight to the chase with a smear of ice cold gel on my warm abdomen a wand was glued to me, Floyd kept twirling his fingers through the loose strands that escaped their confines out of his nervousness at the possibility of bad news.

Whispering soft coos of comfort in my ear as we waited for the doctor to make her analysis and give both me and my fiancé the results of her observation.

"Ah- here we go there they are." The wand stopped as an image was on the screen, the older woman then turned to reveal the picture to us and we saw a miniature dot, however there were two other dots both fluctuating. I looked towards the doctor who had a wide uncanny grin on her face as we all just kinda stared at the screen,

"So what does this mean for us?" Floyd tightly gripped my hand, the same level of confusion and worry as me due to the fact that we had no clue what we were working at,

"Well Floyd, your husband here and all three children are fine, yep all four of them are completely healthy." I could hear the glass of my psyche completely shatter upon that news, with no hesitation I released an undignified wail at the shocking news.

"Im sorry the Four of us?!?" I let out the loudest screech at the news of the fact that i wasn't just pregnant with one, but three. I'm so fucked, three whole babies.

"Yes, three completely healthy triplets, congratulations sweetheart." The doctors voice rung like a chiming bell in my head as I completely blanked out.

Three, that number left a tingling feeling in my chest as my heart pulsed, my hand flew down to my swollen stomach and ran the pads of my fingers over the still squishy skin as tears blurred my vision and left fiery hot trails down my face.

Floyd's reaction was worth laughing at with his eyes as wide as dinner plates with tears clumping up at his waterline as he let out a breathy chuckle.

Three...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 328 16
All characters are above the age of 21. Fem! Reader Disclaimer! Mentions of: Drug use Sexual topics/environment Potentially triggering scenes Lots an...
6.7K 207 19
What if Floyd was a Pop and a Rock troll? After Brozone broke up, Floyd left to pursue his solo career, but he promised his baby brother, Branch tha...
6.3K 192 20
Velvet, the most popular and stylish high school student, was known for her impeccable fashion sense, her artistic talent, and her love for surfing a...
8.5K 91 26
"Your an famous model who is fan of Veneer and has a crush on him. One day you felt the urge to go to his performance alongside his sister Velvet. Bu...