π“π’π­πšπ§π’πœ - π€π§π¨π­π‘πž...

By 123hikibakas

Some stories start with tragedy whilst some stories end with tragedy. But what about mine? It started with a... More

-Welcome-
Starring- Cast
Chapter 01 - The Haunted Past
Chapter 02 - The Shadows
Chapter 03 - Terrible Mistake
Chapter 04 - Running Away
Chapter 05 - Changes on Plans
Chapter 06 - On the sail
Chapter 07 - Bumpy Ride
Chapter 08 - Serendipity
Chapter 09 - Sweet Corn Soup
Chapter 10 - Different Outlook
Chapter 11- Taehyung's Favour
Chapter 12- Black Swan
Chapter 13 - Cold War
Chapter 14- Folk Party
Chapter 15- Bonding
Chapter 16- Gran Canaria
Chapter 17- Take me to the sky
Chapter 18- Fourth of July
Chapter 19 - Memories Bring Back Memories
Chapter 20- Journey to The Unseen
Chapter 21- Romance
Fanart Exhibit
Fanart Exhibit - Part II
Chapter 22- The Unsinkable Ship
Chapter 23- To the Stars
Chapter 24- To the Stars ||
Chapter 25- Not in another Life
Chapter 26 - Quiet Before The Storm
Chapter 27- Worst Fears
Chapter 28- Through Chaos
Chapter 29- Double Trouble
Chapter 30- Spoiled Royalty
Chapter 31- A night to remember
Chapter 32- A Night To Remember ||
Chapter 33- Boom Of Doom
Chapter 34- She Will Founder
Chapter 35- S.O.S
Chapter 37- Underwater
Chapter 38- Breakthrough.
Chapter 39- Stampede
Chapter 40- Never let go
Chapter 41- Not Good At Goodbyes
Chapter 42- Final Resting Place
Chapter 43- Rescued By Carpathia
Chapter 44- Going Home
Chapter 45- On The Hunt
Chapter 46- On The Hunt ||
Chapter 47- On The Hunt |||
Chapter 48- Not A Dream
Chapter 49- Talking To The Stars
Chapter 50- Captain Smith's Last Will
Chapter 51- Not Long Before...
Chapter 52- Kudos
Chapter 53- Those Who Perished
Chapter 54- New Life
Chapter 55- Take me to the stars
-Epilogue-

Chapter 36- Dead Humanity

257 38 12
By 123hikibakas

"Jungkook,"  I tried to snap him out of his daze.

The confusion, the conflict between his heart and mind was making him fragile. He knew he had to leave but deep inside he couldn't flee. He felt he was responsible for carrying the burden the same as Captain Smith did.

Jungkook after all is one of the Captains who sailed in the Titanic.

Correction...

He was one of the captains. On 14th April 1912, there existed only one captain in what they called, the ship of dreams, the unsinkable queen who was at that moment going down fast because of the scrap caused by the collision. Captain Edwards John Smith was the only one who was in charge at that moment of tragedy.

Something that most of them didn't comprehend was the fact Jeon Jungkook was cut free from all the duties of the ship just a while before the collision happened because some of the British White Star Line members felt threatened by his actions. Because their pride was spoiled by his wise words. 

That argument for withholding Captain Jeon Jungkook's duty was seconded by Edwards Smith because he didn't want Jungkook to carry the burden. Because the only thing Jungkook did was try to warn them about the danger ahead and the risk we were in.

Of course, the arbitrary decision of some people didn't allow him to take a further step to prevent it. And when they knew it, it was too late.

The Titanic was going down fast.

Minute by minute she was flooded with the cold freezing salt water. The huge vessel was hopelessly trying her best to keep up without being drowned. She was doing her best to keep her head up on the water.

But the prevalent strength of the ocean was looming over her power. 

The anterior side of the ship was sagging towards the front. I could feel the weight of the water's mass trying to pull the ironic vessel underwater, attempting to swallow her.

The words of Titanic hit the iceberg had spread like wildfire. Tragic news had been broken down to the passengers. The stewards were doing their best to keep the people as calm as possible. Something that not everyone knew was the fact of the lack of lifeboats on the ship. Most of the crowd were not yet aware of the seriousness of the catastrophe that occurred. 

The first lifeboat was ready to launch.

"Hold the lifeboat!" the loud voice of the first officer Murdoch echoed on the deck.

The crew was busy making everyone wear life protection suits and advising them to wear warm clothes. A buzz of suspense swept the corridors as people came out wearing their white life jackets, baffled by what the heck was happening.

I saw how their gleeful faces were tailed with anticipation and obnoxious thoughts. I saw how their lives flashed before their eyes when it happened. 

It was the tragic night that the North Atlantic took away thousands of lives, making them frozen corpses.

"Steady, steady...hold the right side. Come on use your strength men.." Murdoch's sharp voice demanded the lower-ranking officers to safely lower the boats on the deck.

I stood there dumbfounded about what to do next.

"Jungkook, Jungkook!" I kept swaying him, holding onto his shoulders. He suddenly seemed like he had come back to earth.

His black doe eyes pierced a deep stare at me.

He wanted to protect me. I wanted to stay with him no matter what happened. Because he was my safe place.

"We have to get you to a boat," he mumbled and looked around. His hand was entangled with mine, not letting me go. He was holding me tight.

I was shuddering from inside with fear. The wild thoughts of being sucked into the deep sea weren't the way I had planned to end the journey. My already cold hands were getting even more frigid with anticipation.   

Jungkook dragged me with him. We quickly walked to the side of the deck where some of the crowd were gathered.

All the first-class ladies and gentlemen were summoned to the deck because they were the first to dispatch from the ship safely. There was no glimpse of any of the common people who were travelling on the ship.  Ladies with big vintage hats that were decorated with overly designed floral customs were warmly dressed in fur coats. They were chattering, complaining about the disturbance that occurred on their peaceful trip.

As me and Jungkook got closer, I heard one of the ladies of royalty, talking in a loud voice to one of the crew members who was trying his best to explain the situation.

"This is ridiculous, why are you all making us wear this and making us stand in the cold? I would rather be inside my cabin in my warm bed." her Greek goddess-like complexion was filled with irritation.

"Madam, please cooperate with us. This is no time to argue, we have to get you out of here." the man with the blue uniform helplessly tried to take the situation under control as the woman kept disagreeing with him.

"I will complain about this, I will complain about all of you" She pointed her finger at him and then towards all the crew who were busy advising the people to wear life jackets, which they were hesitant to do.

"Are you saying that we have to get out of this ship?" another woman asked while stroking the pet poodle she was carrying in her hand.

"Yes, mam, you must flee,"

The pale man turned at us as we approached them. Jungkook had overheard their conversation.  He glanced at the man who greeted him as he spotted us.

"Captain,"

"What's going on? Where are the rest of the people? Why aren't they on the deck?" he struck him with a series of confused questions.  Noticing that almost only ten per cent of the passengers were there and we were losing time second by second, he asked about the majority who were not to be seen anywhere around. There was an emergency happening and people were still weren't there.

"We were ordered to take them first sir," the hazelnut colour eyes of the male were filled with reluctance as he talked. He was concealing something.

"But where are the others? Every minute,  every second is very critical now" Jungkook's stern words made the other guy purse his lips to a thin line.

Jungkook heaved a sigh and turned towards me.

"Those bastards, they must be down there under the deck," he said in a concerned tone. His expressions were a combination of frustration and agony. He knew that it was injustice but then again he couldn't do anything about it either.

"I will not come to a boat that is too crowded, and I need to know whether only first class is allowed there cause certainly I don't want to be stuck with some low lives for the next few hours." The previous woman shrugged away the crew member's hand that he offered to help her put on the life jacket and turned her heel in the other direction arrogantly.

How pathetic these people were. They didn't have the humanity or the right mind to comprehend what was happening. I felt disgusted like an army of small insects crawling on my body. 

They were sore losses at that moment.

"Mrs Gibson, this is an emergency.  You have to get into a boat safely, you do what these men say" Jungkook talked patiently, trying his best to stay calm.

"Mr. Jeon, I do not appropriate what's happening here. I require a comfy boat, less crowded. Unless that I won't get in." I couldn't believe how ridiculous she was. People's lives were in danger and this woman of filthy rich could only care of her selfish needs?

I sneered in unbelief.

However, she was stupid enough to start an argument in front of Jungkook. Provoked by her irrational and narrow-minded words, he roared, making the lady flinch and stop on her track.

"Mrs Gibson, unless you find that the ocean is less crowed and comfortable,  I suggest you to shut your trap and get on the boat. I really don't think that you'll fancy taking a dive in the  Atlantic at this moment  " he snapped at her. Her eyes grew widened with his harsh words but he didn't give a damn about it.

I couldn't help but chuckle as we left her standing dumbfounded while she stood like she had the attack of her life. I bet no one ever talked to her like that before. 

The way she deserved to be spoken. 

The first boat was launching. They gave the priority to the women and children. The boat filled with people were slowly lowering down to the water.

I leaned to the railing and peered at the front end of the ship which was little by little getting sunken. It was scary to see how the big ship was getting dragged in to the cold water.

"Jungkook, where are the rest?" I gazed at him.

"They won't allow them to come out until they are done with the first class. They'll have to wait till it's their turn." he said setting his stare at the crowd of people.

"They won't get a turn will they?" my question made him silent. His finger tucked one of my bangs behind my ear, gazing at me.

"No matter what happens,  you are going to survive this Y/n, I promise..."

"And no matter what will happen, we will get through this together, " he said, tightly squeezing my hands. I rested my head on his chest, wanting calm down my self for a moment. 

That moment I wanted to stay in his embrace forever.

But the merciless bullet that flew towards us didn't allow me to live in that serenity for long. 

We both jerked as we heard a loud sound of a bullet. God was on our side cause, the bullet missed us and punctured the wall of the dining room behind us.

Jungkook gulped and gripped my hand, pushing me behind him. 

Right behind us, the devil was waving at us. My breath hitched as I saw the figure of Beom Hyeon standing behind us with a pointed gun. He was covered in blood stains. His head was patched in a dark stained that had clotted because of the forstiness. His eyes of a devil glared at us like he wanted to burn us to ashes.

His eyes read only one sentence. 

Park Y/n, I am taking you down no matter what.

Maybe god had planned more than I thought that night...

So y'all didn't really assume that Beom Hyeon gave up did you? Oh no no baby, he's still there and so much more drama is coming up.

Stay gold people ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760K 17.2K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
362K 21.6K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
356K 15.3K 39
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...