Leah and her soldier

By Victoria742696

After trouble at Arsenal that puts the girls in harms way arsenal are forced to get protection. Will the girl... More

Trouble at arsenal
The first full day
Day 3
Taking Leah to her see her family
Pep in my step
R&R
Poff is staying
Does Georgie know?
Kingie arrives
Am I in trouble?
Game day
R&R day 1
The day after the night before
Time to go back to the colony
Poffs sleep walking again
The second week at arsenal
Can I fix this?
I miss her
Is this goodbye?
The struggle
Chris' struggle
The first physio session
Sneaky Sneaky
I cannot resist
The ex and the game
Physio part 2
Leah is off to the world cup
The first week
I get to see Leah
France
Its time to walk
My head hurts
Its almost my birthday
Its my birthday
The party
Not story
The holiday
The holiday part 2
But i love you
Finding myself
No matter what
Dead to me
Christmas and new year
She's ignoring me
Time to open the gym
What is family?
Training abroad
Keeping busy
Whats going on then
Therapy
Time for school
Leahs home!
Time for dress shopping
The plan
Kids?
The hen party
The wedding
Staying with Kat
Update
The meeting
Dry spell
Post covid
Opening the gym
Date day
The interview
Ring shopping
Taking mum to her first football game
Arnold cup final
Leah's week from hell
Leah's birthday
I'm engaged
Back to reality
Meetings meetings and more meetings
The weekend
My new plan
The future
The appointment and the first visit
The first meeting
Friday night/meeting Emily and Kat
Current situation
What have you done now?
Wedding planning
Game day
Lifes busy
The family holiday
Family holiday part 2
Surgery day
You should of told me
Getting ready for internaional break
New plan
Day 1
The opening ceremony
Family BBQ
A day in the life
The semi final
Its a bad day
The final
Home Time
The breakdown
Its finally wedding time
The honeymoon
He's coming
Zade and Xander meet

Leah is leaving

1.3K 28 1
By Victoria742696

I lie on the bed with Bella as Leah is packing "I can't believe your leaving me, I thought you loved me" "omg I'm not leaving you" "she says that as she packs, Bella she is abandoning us" "stop being so dramatic I'm only going to camp and it's only going to be 2 weeks" "only 2 weeks she says Bella like it's nothing" "baby I will be back in no time." I just lie on the bed singing Celine Dion's all by myself, until I get a text. I look at the phone and see Leah has put a video in the family group captioned dramatic much. There I am lying on the bed singing "you little shit" I jump up and chase Leah "no I'm sorry please don't" "you're in for it." I catch Leah picking her up putting her on the settee pining her down and tickling her "who else did you send that too?" "No one I promise" Leah is laughing hard "tell me" "no one" "I don't believe you" "ok ok I'll tell you" "I knew it" she shows me the Arsenal group where she posted the video saying anyone else have this problem when leaving for camp I gasp "I'm a problem now" "maybeeee" "right that's it" I go to start tickling her again but she leans up and kisses me. So I push her back on the sofa so she is lying down but keep the kisses soft. I don't know if I've ever told yous this but kissing Leah is ultimately my favourite thing to do we feel so connected. I pull back staring into Leah's eyes "I have work to do" I kiss Leah again "mhmm then you should do it" she kisses me again "I really should" I continue kissing Leah before finally getting the will power to get up.

I sit on the sofa and open my emails and I am flooded. There has been a design issue for the brand so that has pushed the release date back again. There has been an issue with the payment system that has been taking double payments out of clients banks. They have been getting refunded but it's still happening. We have had some equipment malfunctions but thankfully Tony sorted that out. Right first things first sort out the payment issues I'm not having this. So I phone up the bank and find out what's been going on. They are saying there is a glitch in the system and after 2 and a half hours on the phone it is finally sorted so now it is time to compose an apology email to all of the gym members. That takes longer than I thought and for the inconvenience next month they will get 2 weeks free. So now I have to adjust that on the payment schedule. "Baby the girls are going to come over for a bit is that alright?" "Hm what yeah that's fine" I don't even look up from the computer until I feel Leah sit beside me "baby your looking very stressed" "that's because everything that could of gone wrong did go wrong" "right ok, anything I can help with?" "No" "alright I was just asking no need to snap." Leah stands up and I quickly put the laptop down pulling Leah onto my lap "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to snap, I wish you could help but unfortunately you can't, forgive me please" "hmm I will have to think about it" I start looking at Leah with my sad puppy dog eyes "no that's not fair that face is too cute" I continue but add "I love you" "ok ok I forgive you" Leah gives me a quick kiss "love you baby" "love you too" Leah gets up and goes into the kitchen "WANT SOME LUNCH BABY?" "YES PLEASE!" I continue to work on some easier emails then get ready for my meeting that's in half an hour. I quickly eat my lunch and the meeting starts "hi everyone" "hi Chris how was the wedding?" "Beautiful it's so nice seeing mum happy, so what's been going on?" "Some of the payments for the bills have bounced" "that's impossible" I pull up the banking app and look at my business account. "There is no way that any payment should have bounced, what were they?" "Ermm the electricity, water, council tax andddd business insurance" "WHAT? So we're not covered? What if something happened I could of been sued not to mention the legal charges I could of had" "Chris they said the insurance would stand because you paid in advance" "did you get that in an email?" "Well no" "then it doesn't count always get confirmation in an email, shit right so I will get straight onto that, anything else?" "Jemma kicked off because you're not her personal trainer anymore" "tuff if she doesn't like it she can find another gym, anything else?" "The team are kind of thinking you have abandoned the gym and looking for new routes we haven't told them what's going on they just noticed you have been absent" "call a staff meeting for the end of the week we will close the gym for lunch and I will tell everyone then, anything else?" "No that's it" "oh that's it is it? Jesus! Right I will get straight onto this straight away and email you all with updates" "ok thanks Chris we will speak to you soon" "bye." Leah comes up behind me and starts rubbing my shoulders "are you ok baby?" "I will be once I sort  all of this" "I wish I could help you" "I know you do my love and I appreciate it, I'm just going to stay here because the girls will be here soon" "but you will join us though won't you" "I promise as soon as I get off the phone to the bank I will join yous" "ok well I love you" "I love you too my love." Leah kisses my head and goes into the sitting room not long later the girls arrive and I'm on the phone to the bank "CHRISTINA! OH CHRISTINA WHERE YOU HIDING" I can hear Leah shush Katie and I shut the kitchen door. I finish on the phone and the bank has paid out all of the payments so I contact the council, water company, and the electric company who all told me not to worry and can see that the payment has been made. I go into the sitting room with my laptop and Jordan is also here, greeeaaatttt just what I need. "Did you get everything sorted?" "Yeah now just to send these receipts over then look at hiring someone to do the finance side of the business then find out what the fuck is going on with the design of the brand" "baby are you feeling alright? You've gone pale" "yeah I'm fine, what yous up to?" "We are playing truth or dare want to play?" "Truth or dare how old are yous? No I'm good Katie."

~Leah's POV~
Chris is definitely tired and stressed we've been playing for about 20 minutes now and I keep seeing Chris rubbing her head "baby I think you need to stop now" "I'm almost done I promise" "fine 15 minutes max" "yep mhm" she doesn't stop typing away "what did I say then?" "45 minutes max" I go to say something "I'm joking 15 minutes max" we continue playing I mainly pick truth I know what these girls are like but now it's Katie's turn to ask "Jordan truth or dare" "dare" "I dare you to kiss the person you think is the prettiest" I see Jordan come in my direction and before I even have a chance to move Chris is off the sofa and has a hold of Jordan by the top "don't even fucking thi.." Chris starts to blink really fast and her breathing gets really fast "Chris? Baby can you hear me?" Nothing "shit" I push Jordan away from Chris when I see Chris body tense "someone help me get her on the floor" "what's going on Leah" "NOW!" Kim and Steph help me lie Chris on the floor just as she goes into a full blown fit. I run and grab her medicine keeping an eye on the time and run back to Chris' side stroking her face "your ok baby I'm right here I'm going nowhere." I see Steph the opposite side of Chris "how long they been going on for?" "About a month but she is ashamed of them so didn't want yous to know" "but there is nothing to be ashamed of" "you try telling this stubborn get that, yeah I'm talking about you Chris your too bloody stubborn." 5 minutes hit and I give Chris her medicine these are honestly the longest 5 minutes ever. Chris stays in her fit for a further 4 minutes before slowly coming out of it "are you back with me baby?" She nods then points to her wrist "it was a big one 9 minutes" she points to the girls and then her eye "did they see?" She nods "yeah baby they seen" I see a tear roll out of her eye as she turns her head away. I sit with Chris' head on my lap stroking her hair after a couple of minutes Steph sits beside me "how you doing Chris?" She just nods "are you ready to try and stand up yet baby?" She shakes her head "do you need anything?" She crosses her arms hugging herself "always for you." I lie beside Chris hugging her, then Steph joins in then Kim, then Jen then Katie comes and lies on top of Chris which causes her to let out a small laugh. "You ready to try stand now?" "Yeah" I comes out almost a whisper. Me and Jen help her off the floor and onto the settee. Chris puts her head on her hands indicating she wants to go to bed. Me and Steph help her upstairs and as soon as her head hits the pillow she is asleep. We go back downstairs "this is what it worrying me about going to camp" "you shouldn't be worrying about it Leah you deserve better" "Chris is everything I deserve and more you have no fucking idea. You know what actually Jordan get out now" she leaves "Katie why did you do that?" "I'm sorry Leah it was just a laugh" "well it wasn't funny." I sit on the sofa with my head in my hands "I'm worried about her Steph I'm going to be gone for 2 weeks, if no one's around and she has one of them she could die" as I say this a tear leaves my eye "can she not stay with her mum?" "They are on their cruise" "what about Emily?" "She's away on a case up the country, I'm going to have to speak to her about possibly saying with Kat and Freya whilst I'm gone she isn't going to like it but they are still messing around with her tablets trying to get the dose right" "when do you leave for camp?" "Tomorrow I need to ring Kat now." I phone Kat "hi Leah" "hi Kat I need your help with something" "I will help if I can" "it's Chris" "what about Chris?" "I go away to camp tomorrow for 2 weeks and I wanted to see if she could stay with yous whilst I'm gone" "have you spoke to Chris about this?" "Not yet she is in bed, Kat she had a 9 minute seizure tonight" "oh no is she alright?" "Very tired and embarrassed" "why is she embarrassed?" "Because we had a few girls over from the team and they all saw it" "as soon as she realises it is nothing to be embarrassed about the more stress she will have taken off her shoulder. You speak to Chris and I will speak to Freya and Lucy then sort my room out for her" "thank you Kat I was literally moments away from dropping out of camp" "Chris would never let you do that" "I know hopefully she wakes up later and I can talk to her" "I hope you know that Freya will end up pinching Bella" "Chris would definitely never let that happen" "well she will try" we both laugh "I will get Chris to speak to you in the morning" "ok Leah don't worry about it though we will figure it out" "thank you Kat speak to you soon" "take care." I sigh with relieve and collapse back onto the sofa "everything alright Leah?" "It will be Kim. Why don't we put a movie on?" "Are you sure?" "Yeah I'm sure."

We sit and watch a couple of movies. I'm cuddled up to Steph when the sitting room door opens "mind if I have my girl stephy?" "Of course Chris?" Chris comes and pulls me in for a cuddle "how you feeling baby?" "Tired that felt like a brutal one" "it was aggressive it scared me a little bit" "I'm sorry my love I don't mean to scare you" "why didn't you tell us Chris I thought we were friends?" "We are Katie but I'm just learning to get my head around this myself without trying to explain how I ended up with them in the first place" "ok." Chris looks at Katie confused "ok? That's it?" "You will tell us when you're ready" this enhances Chris' confusion "who are you and what have you done with Katie?" "I know I'm loud but I saw what happened tonight and I can't even imagine what you're going through" "oh right well erm thank you." The girls decide to go home which gives me the perfect chance to speak to Chris. "Erm baby can we talk?" "Erm yeah is everything alright?" I can sense Chris' nerves so I turn and face her taking her hands trying to ease her nerves but I feel I may of made her worse. "I've been thinking about when I am away just with your seizures not being under control yet" Chris has tears rolling down her face "hey baby what's wrong?" "I thought you were breaking up with me" "what? No! Never baby your my everything" "sorry" "what you saying sorry for?" "Being a soft shite?" I let out a little laugh "baby a lot has happened tonight so I get it, but that brings me to my next thing, I have spoke to Kat and we think you and Bella should stay with her until I come back" "but.." "baby if you have a seizure and no one is here you can die" she sits and thinks for a minute "ok" "your just agreeing to it?" "Because your right" "wait hold on" I pull my phone out and start recording Chris "can you just repeat that so I have proof" "no I can't" "awww please" I give her sad eyes "fine I said you Leah Catherine Williamson were right" "you didn't have to full name me but for you to admit I was right I will take it." I stop recording and give Chris a kiss "come on I will help you pack." We go upstairs and Chris starts pulling clothes out and I start putting them into her case. I look up and Chris is recording me "she's kicking me out people Leah is actually packing my case and kicking me out" "oh my god I have never met anyone as dramatic as you" "your being mean and I have this on record." I jump up and grab Chris' phone turning it on her "and here is the biggest drama queen I know" she gasps "how could you? Now excuse me whilst I dramatically walk away" she flaunts past me and we both burst out laughing. I stop recording and send the video to my phone. I help Chris finish packing then we go to bed.

I wake up the next morning to Chris staring at me "wow creepy much" I pull the quilt over my head and Chris comes under with me "I'm going to miss you" "I'm going to miss you too baby but at least it is only 2 weeks and it is in this country" "that is very true my love" "are we going to get up mum will be here in just over an hour" "I suppose we must." We get up and get ready, whilst I make breakfast Chris gets all of Bella's stuff together. "How are you getting to Kats?" "I'm going with you first then your mum said she would take me after" "you're coming to camp?" "I am" "thank god because I couldn't go if you were just here, have you got your tablets?" "Yeah they are packed along with my buccal and I have had to order some more, I really hope they get my dose right soon so we can get these seizures under control" "me too baby me too." I put Chris' breakfast on the table "baby your breakfast is ready" "oooo pancakes and bacon can tell you're going away today" "why because of your special breakfast?" "Yeah." We finish eating and mum helps put the bags in the car "thank you for taking me to Kats after Amanda" "anything sweetheart you know that." I get in the back with Chris she refuses to sit in the front of a car until they have her seizures under control.

~Chris' POV~
Leah sits in the back with me I love how much she cares. We talk all the way to sgp when we get there I grip Leah's hand I really don't want her to go because I'm scared. I'm am always scared at the moment all it takes is that one fit and I'm not waking up. Leah gives my hand a reassuring squeeze. When we pull up I help get Leah's bags out of the car "have fun my love that's all I ever care about no matter the results" "I will baby I love you" "I love you too" I give Leah a kiss and hug before she gives Amanda a hug and heading towards the door. "Amanda remember that video that Leah sent yesterday?" "Yeah it was so funny" "payback time, DON'T LEAVE US LEAH!" I can see the red shade on Leah's face as she turns around "oh my god Chris what are you doing?" "Payback my love have fun" I laugh along with G, Kiera and Lucy. Leah goes inside and I get in the car "you know she is going to kill you right?" "Oh god yeah I'm totally a dead woman but it was worth it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 470 32
Isabella jones a life long gunner but what happens when she falls for a certain blonde
85.1K 1.1K 47
When a new player joins Arsenal WFC after finishing her scholarship over in the US. Bella Thorpe, 23, is very excited to play in London and in the WS...
72K 984 51
More than friends with benefits. Less than an official relationship. I want you .... BUT I want to keep my options open. Not necessarily for someone...
499K 10.7K 155
This is going to be my second one shot/imagine book, so many of you wanted me to make another one after finishing my first one, so here you go:) I'll...