Leah and her soldier

By Victoria742696

After trouble at Arsenal that puts the girls in harms way arsenal are forced to get protection. Will the girl... More

Trouble at arsenal
The first full day
Day 3
Taking Leah to her see her family
Pep in my step
R&R
Poff is staying
Does Georgie know?
Kingie arrives
Am I in trouble?
Game day
R&R day 1
The day after the night before
Time to go back to the colony
Poffs sleep walking again
The second week at arsenal
Can I fix this?
I miss her
Is this goodbye?
The struggle
Chris' struggle
The first physio session
Sneaky Sneaky
I cannot resist
The ex and the game
Physio part 2
Leah is off to the world cup
The first week
I get to see Leah
France
Its time to walk
My head hurts
Its almost my birthday
Its my birthday
The party
Not story
The holiday
The holiday part 2
But i love you
Finding myself
No matter what
Dead to me
Christmas and new year
She's ignoring me
Time to open the gym
What is family?
Training abroad
Keeping busy
Whats going on then
Therapy
Time for school
Leahs home!
Time for dress shopping
The plan
Kids?
The hen party
Leah is leaving
Staying with Kat
Update
The meeting
Dry spell
Post covid
Opening the gym
Date day
The interview
Ring shopping
Taking mum to her first football game
Arnold cup final
Leah's week from hell
Leah's birthday
I'm engaged
Back to reality
Meetings meetings and more meetings
The weekend
My new plan
The future
The appointment and the first visit
The first meeting
Friday night/meeting Emily and Kat
Current situation
What have you done now?
Wedding planning
Game day
Lifes busy
The family holiday
Family holiday part 2
Surgery day
You should of told me
Getting ready for internaional break
New plan
Day 1
The opening ceremony
Family BBQ
A day in the life
The semi final
Its a bad day
The final
Home Time
The breakdown
Its finally wedding time
The honeymoon
He's coming
Zade and Xander meet
Its just a bump in the road
Its all about the views

The wedding

1.2K 24 1
By Victoria742696

Today is the day of mum and Kieth's wedding. We all stayed at the hotel last night and fell asleep in mums room after watching the wedding singer. I must of got too crowded because I wake up in the floor and Leah lying on top of me. The last few days have been stressful as hell and have caused an increase in my seizures and that has me worn out. I have booked the hotel a couple of extra days for me and Leah so we can use the spa and just do nothing. Leah has the Arnold Clark cup coming up and she has been named captain with Steph houghton being out of injury. Leah must feel me moving about because she starts waking up "good morning baby" I whisper "shhh everyone is still asleep" Leah starts whispering "sorry" "good morning my love am I comfortable?" "You have no idea" I look up and see mum, Kat, Freya and Emily asleep on the bed with Gloria and Amanda asleep on the other bed "how did we end up on the floor?" "Well I'm here because you're here" "yeah I'm here and it's my mums wedding" "you chose the floor Chris" "wow who woke you up and rattled the cage emz?" "You and your complaining" "who's complaining I just asked how this happened. Has someone got a hangover?" "What makes you say that?" "Because your being a bitch" "right fine I'm hungover" "I told you not to drink so much" "urgh I told you not to drink so much" "wowwww someone's got her dickhead hat on this morning someone get her a coffee." "Did someone say coffee?" "I guess I will order everyone coffee do you want anything my love?" "No I'm alright thank you" "ok errmmm can you get off me so I can phone room service" "urgh fine" Leah get up and goes and lies on the bed next to Amanda whilst I order room service. Emily goes to the bathroom to I pinch her spot on the bed next to mum cuddling into her "errmmm where am I supposed to lie?" "On the floor bitch" "we have room for a little one over here Emily" "thank you Gloria" "did you just call me fat Gloria?" "Noo but you are super muscly" "hmmm nice save."

We are sat chilling when there is a knock on the door "I'll get it." I go to the door expecting the food "dad? What you doing here?" "I need to speak to your mum?" "No you can't see her before the wedding" "please Chris this is important" "what's going on dad?" I close the door " I just need to see if this is what she definitely wants" "Kieth what are you talking about?" "Well this is a forever thing and I want to make sure this is what she wants" "yes it's a forever thing and if mum didn't want this she wouldn't of agreed to do it. Don't hurt my mum Kieth, are you getting cold feet?" "I'm not going to hurt her Chris I promise I'm just nervous so like I don't understand what she sees in me" "the same thing we all see in you dad, no one deserves my mum more than you. So here's what I'm going to suggest go to your room have a whiskey, get ready then go for a walk to clear your head" "why after I get ready?" "You will be easier to find in a wedding suit if you decide to run" Kieth laughs "I'm not running, love you kid" "love you too dad" I open the door "SEE YOU DOWN THE ISLE DIANE!" "Go would you we have some very important work to do in here." Kieth leaves and I go in to see tears in mums eyes "he'll be there don't worry he's just nervous" "I know it's also what you said" "ohhhh well in that case I hope food gets here soon because I am starving." Just as I say that there is a knock on the door. I go get the food I ordered a bit of a banquet for us all and once we are finished eating it's time to start getting ready. "Right you beautiful women and Emily" "you know I hate you right" "I do and I don't care, but I'm going to let yous start getting ready and I am going to check on dad, do my hair and put my suit on." I give Leah a kiss then go along to dad's room "how you feeling dad?" "Yeah better" "have you been for your walk yet?" "No but I'm going soon" "good well I'm going to get ready" "ok see you soon kid" "see you soon." I head along to my room and have a shower, I dry my hair and style it, then put some foundation, eye liner and mascara on just the basic makeup like usual I put my suit on, I've decided to not wear a jacket and just a waistcoat shirt and tie, the suit is navy with a burnt orange pattern and a burnt orange tie. The nerves are starting to kick in now and I'm not getting married I think I could do with a whiskey at this point. I head back along to mums room and all the bridesmaids are dressed "oh my god you lot look stunning" Leah comes over to me giving me a kiss "you look stunning baby" "and you are jaw dropping, where's mum?" "She's just getting her dress on" "awesome." I sit on the bed and Leah sits on my knee "I don't want to crease my dress" "I have no problem with that, where's Kat?" "Helping your mum fasten her dress up" "ahhh right." I see the champagne "baby I need to tell you something can we go outside?" "Yeah are you alright? You didn't have a seizure did you?" "No come with me." We step out of the room "I need you to stay with me until after my speech please" "why what's going?" "I'm just super nervous about today and just been getting urges to settle them with a whiskey" "right ok well that's not happening so yes I will stay with you" "thank you, I love you" "I love you too" "should we go see if mum is ready?" "Not before my kiss" I give Leah a kiss then we go in. Mum is stood looking at me and I am just welling up "you look sensational mum, honestly your going to make my mascara run" "you look as handsome as ever" I kiss my mum on the cheek "are you ready to go downstairs?" "I am yeah" "come on then."

We all go downstairs and go to a side office but I have been pulled to one side "Kieth isn't here" "he what?" "He isn't here he was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago" "I'll kill him." Leah comes out of the room "what's going on?" "Kieth isn't here" "no there is no way Chris he is probably just running late" "Leah he was ready when I went to see him." 10 minutes later Kieth runs in "where the fuck have you been?" "Believe it or not lost in that fucking garden" "well get your arse at the front of that isle, mum is coming down in 5 minutes she doesn't know what's going on" "thanks kid" he kisses my head and runs off. "Bloody men thank god for you my love" "tell me about it but it's time to walk you mum down the aisle" I take a deep breath "let's do this." We all get in positions Leah walks down next to Emily and Kat walks down next Freya. Then Elvis Presley can't help falling in love with you starts playing and this is the moment I realise just how old my parents are. Mum is trying to speed walk down the aisle so I whisper in her ear "slow down mum you've paid for this they aren't going anywhere." Kieth is crying, mum is crying, fuck it I might as well just say everyone is crying. When we reach Kieth I kiss mums cheek putting her hand into Kieth's then take my seat beside Leah holding her hand. They go throw the service then Kat is called up to do her reading, I was asked to do it but we figured with Kat being an educator that she would be better at it.

My Light
You are the light of my life,
The one who makes everything right,
Your love, a melody in my heart,
Forever and always, my sweetheart.

Sunshine to My Soul
Your smile is sunshine to my soul,
Your touch a warm embrace;
My love for you will never grow old.

You Draw Me In
Your eyes, like pools of deep blue,
Draw me in, they're all I see and pursue,
Your love, like a warm embrace,
Fills my soul with a gentle grace.

Like a Rose, Forever Yours
Like a rose, you bloom and grow,
Your beauty, a wonder to behold,
My heart, forever yours to keep,
As we journey through life, step by step.

A Full Heart
With you, my heart is whole,
My life is full of grace;
Forever bound, body and soul.

Soothing Love
Your touch, like a soothing balm,
Brings calm to my soul,
like a peaceful psalm,
Your love, like a symphony of joy,
Fills my heart, forever to enjoy.

It was said so delicately and with such meaning there isn't a dry eye in the house. Mum and Kieth say the vows then sign the register before walking back down the aisle with us all following. "There's my beautiful daughter" "and there is the luckiest man alive" I give mum and Kieth a hug "right I'm going to make sure everything is going to plan in the breakfast room" "ok sweetheart." I take Leah's hand and walk away "why am I coming?" I find the disabled toilets and pull her in "just like old times" I push Leah up against the wall kissing her deeply, exploring her mouth with my tongue, I move to her neck causing Leah to moan in my ear. Leah then pushes me back "definitely like old times I still hate it when you do that" "I know but the wedding breakfast is starting and you have a speech to deliver" "fine but as soon as everyone is mingling your mine." We go back to the wedding breakfast and take our places at the top table before mum and dad are announced as mr and mrs Winship. They come in and sit down mum is sat beside me and the speeches start. Paul goes first which is dads best man, he is telling us all of dads secrets which is funny if I'm honest but now he is done and it is now my turn fuck. I take a deep breath and stand up, oh god I feel dizzy I feel someone take my hand and I look to my left to see Leah smiling at me. "Hi everyone, I know none of you know me but I am Christina Diane's daughter. I firstly just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has come today. I can honestly say I have never seen my mum this happy. I have made your life hell mum and for that I will be forever sorry for it but at the same time forever grateful for you not giving up on me. When I first met Kieth I knew straight away that he would never hurt mum didn't I Kieth?" "Well yes you did threaten to get the platoon you used to be in to line me up and shoot me if I did" "exactly so I just knew from that moment" everyone laughs "and also what dumbass almost misses his wedding because he gets lost in the gardens at the hotel they are getting married at? Oh yeah this dumbass" I point at Kieth. "No but in all seriousness you took me on as your own when you didn't have to putting up with all the recent shit" "language" I mimic mum "language" she hits my arm "that is abuse woman and I have witnesses, it's true what they say the parents are always the problem" "your so cheeky" "you wouldn't have me any other way. But the day you brought me home was the luckiest day of my life not many people can say that they were chosen but you chose me mum and you have loved me unconditionally. Now I do have a present for you mum and one for the both of you." I give my mum a small box and she opens it holding the keys to my Mercedes, Leah suggested I give it to mum as she didn't have a car. "Your Mercedes?" "No mum your Mercedes now you have your own car and now this" Leah passes me an envelope out of her bag and they both open it. "Oh my god you didn't" "we did, it's from me and Leah" mum pulls me in for a hug first then dad does whilst mum hugs Leah. "For those of you wondering Chris has just give Diane a Mercedes and give both of us a 2 week Mediterranean cruise, guess it pays to have a rich daughter" mum hits dad on the arm "Kieth" "he's not wrong mum." Dad does his speech then it's time for food "how did I do?" "You did amazing baby I could tell you were nervous" "shitting myself more like it but having you with me was all I needed. Should we go see your mum and dad and Lia" "yeah."

We go over to the table where I actually know people "hi everyone" "hi Chris what a beautiful speech" "it was crap but I did it" we laugh "it wasn't crap and you both look amazing" "thank you Lia I'm guessing Emily told you, you had to match her" "she did yeah" "well you look beautiful" "thank you Chris" "think we are going to be kicked out of here soon so they can get this ready for the after party" "everything has been so beautiful so far today" "only the best for mum and dad" "is your mum getting changed out of her dress?" "I bloody hope not" "you never did tell us how much you paid for it" "I know" "are you going to?" "Hmmm I'll think about it" "but I'm your girlfriend" "and how lucky I am for that my love" mum comes over "we need to leave the room for the next half an hour so the photographer is pulling us away for photo's" "okie doke mum I'm going to go take my tablet then" "ok sweetheart" I kiss mums cheek and start walking to the room when Leah takes my hand from behind so I smile. We get the lift up to the 4th floor then I pick Leah up throwing her over my shoulder "baby I swear if you crease my dress" "I'm going to do more than crease your dress my love." I open our door and put Leah down unzipping her dress and it falls to the floor. I pick Leah up putting her on the bed and she undoes my shirt and trousers. I climb on Leah kissing her and she removes my underwear and I do the same with her. I insert 2 fingers moving fast causing a steady flow of moans to come out of her which is turning me on more than I already am. I kiss Leah moving to her neck keeping up the pace until Leah cums moaning into my neck sending shockwaves through my body. Leah pulls me down pushing me onto my back as she inserts 2 fingers "fuck" I moan constantly as Leah moves in and out with a purpose. I end up cuming hard. We quickly catch our breath and get ready "20 minutes I think we could do that a few times tonight" Leah laughs "zip me up please" I pull up the zip placing kisses on Leah's shoulders. After reapplying some deodorant and perfume we go back downstairs. "Where have you been?" "Taking my tablets why?" "We were looking for you that's all" "oh yeah I wasn't hurrying sorry about that." Leah walks to the bar with Lia "did you just have sex?" "Oh god yeah" "I'm so fucking jealous" "it was fucking amazing emz as always come on our girls need drinks." I buy me, Leah, Lia, Emily, mum and dad a drink they put dads whiskey down just as mum comes over "seriously Chris your drinking?" "What no" "there is whiskey in front of you" "yeah because I just bought it" "so you are drinking" I place my hand on mums arm "mum I'm not drinking, it's for dad your drink is coming now along with mine" the barman put a glass of wine and a coke down "oh Chris I'm sorry" "it's fine honestly" "you know I just worry about you" "I know you do but here is your wine, where is dad?" "I'm right here kid" "here is your drink" "thank you but we were hoping you would get in a photo with us" "of course I will baby can you watch the drinks" "of course" "Emily can you watch them we want Leah with us" "yeah of course" I take Leah's hand and we go get some photo's took before going into the main room. Giving people an hour to arrive for the evening do they bring mum and dad on the dance floor for the first dance. I stand there and watch them standing behind Leah holding her around the waist "that will be us one day my love I promise you that." Once they are finished I kiss Leah's cheek then head onto the dance floor "what are you doing Chris?" Jackson 5 I'll be there starts playing and I take mums hand twirling her "dancing with my mum." I pull mum in and slow dance with her wiping her tears "I couldn't have had a better daughter" "and I meant what I said when I said I became the luckiest person on the planet when you became my mum." We finish the dance and I kiss her cheek and head over to the stage. "Can I have everyone's attention please?" Everyone looks and I look at the band picking up the guitar. I decided once my cast came off I was playing them a song "don't worry this will not take long." I start playing.

I remember we were somewhere in your car
Yeah, I fell fast when you stole my heart
That long hot summer that I can't forget
I was hanging off every single word you said
Had summer on the speakers out on the road
A little KU on the radio
Hands out the window, sun sinking low
Singing "Raise 'em up" baby, woah
I know most days go by
It wasn't wasted time
Had a little bit of everything
Making memories of you and me
Give back when we were us
Once in a lifetime love
Can't help but think of you
Hope you think of me
When you play that Keith
Every kiss the perfect melody
We went zero to crazy baby on repeat
Stuck in my head just like my favourite song
Yeah, never knew something so good could last so long
I know most days go by
It wasn't wasted time
Had a little bit of everything
Making memories of you and me
Give back when we were us
Once in a lifetime love
Can't help but think of you
Hope you think of me
When you play that Keith
Turn it up, turn it up now
Turn it up, turn it up loud
Hope you think of me like I think of you
When you play that Keith
Had summer on the speakers out on the road
A little KU on the radio
Hands out the window, sun sinking low
Singing "Raise 'em up" baby, woah
I know those days go by
It wasn't wasted time
Had a little bit of everything
And you said that I looked good in your shirt
Yeah, back when we were us
Once in a lifetime love
Can't help but think of you
Hope you think of me
When you play that Keith
Turn it up, turn it up now
Turn it up, turn it up loud
Hope you think of me like I think of you
When you play that Keith
Back when somebody like you loved somebody like me
Yeah, it sure feels good, baby
To play that Keith

Everyone claps and cheers and I get down off the stage. The music starts and we dance the night away. Me and Leah have managed to sneak off a few times and I noticed that Lia and Emily also did as did Freya and Kat. Me and Leah are sat talking when a drunk Emily comes over "your parents are having sex tonight" "ew thanks mate I'm having no more sex tonight thanks to you" "why in case you get images" "you know I don't like drunk Emily" "I'm joking" "yeah yeah." Everyone starts leaving around around midnight and I cannot stop yawning "baby I think you need to go to bed before you get to tired" "it's finished soon" "please baby I don't want you to take unwell" "please Leah let me stay until the end" "why are you not staying until the end sweetheart?" Leah stands up "Diane Chris is really tired and I'm trying to get her to go to bed before she takes unwell" "baby girl go to bed please" "but.." "no buts now move it before I kick your butt" "wow that's me told" I kiss mums cheek "goodnight mum" "goodnight sweetheart." We say goodnight to everyone before going to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.1K 47
In which two players meet and fall in love But what will happen when they meet and will they get along? Their rough past says othervise. Leah William...
102K 1.4K 72
Beth Mead and Vivianne Miedema help each other getting over their heartbreak, along the way they both realize that the feelings they have each other...
88.9K 2.7K 52
Kelsey Beattie, a 24-year-old professional footballer from Scotland, faces a significant crossroads in her career. As the football season draws to a...