MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS

By its_muskan24

It's a story of two friends...❤️ One fall for other but other already have lover.. Is it right or wrong to fa... More

~INTRODUCTION~
~GOING TO CANADA~
~LANDING~
~ANNIVERSARY~
~BACK TO MUMBAI~
~GIRLFRIEND~
~ANGRY SANA~
~IGNORED~
~MOVIE~
~HURT~
~SORRY~
~MOVIE~
~REALISATION~
~NEW GUY~
~WILL BE MINE ~
~STARE~
SANA✅
~DATE OR NOT?~
~PROPOSAL~
~ONE CHANCE~
~JUST FRIENDS~
~APOLOGIZE~
~DOUBLE DATE~
~RAGE~
~GUILT~
~CAUGHT~
~OVER~
~TRUTH~
~LUST~
~BROKEN~
~PAST~
New book
~IGNORE~
~SOLACE~
~GOA~
~CONFUSE~
~PROMISE~
~CHANGE~
~HUG~
~HURT~
~KISS~
~FEELINGS~
~INFATUATION~
~REGAIN~
~FLOWERS~
~MEETING~
~DINNER DATE~
~FEAR~
~TRUST~
~SPICE~
~ROSE~
~EPILOGUE~

~INSECURE~

1.2K 184 35
By its_muskan24

Part - 33
-
-
" Sidharth Why did you take off the bracelet I gave you?" Suhana angrily asked , she was sitting infront of sidharth in his room. She had seen how sidharth took off the bracelet given by her and wore the bracelet which shehnaz gifted him and all these things really pinched her. She felt hurt when sidharth didn't give importance to her bracelet.

" Shehnaz bhi mere liye same bracelet laai thi or Mai usko sad nhi dekh sakta isliye meine aise Kiya" sidharth truly reasoned her everything which he felt when he saw shehnaz sad face. He doesn't wanted to see her friend sad anymore so he did which he truly felt at that time.

" So it's mean my smile is not important for you , my happiness doesn't matters to you , I gave you bracelet as a token of our love and you took off just for your friend happiness " suhana bitterly uttered.

" Suhana yr nothing like that , I really care about you why are you thinking like this , see I'm wearing your bracelet now so don't  fight with me " sidharth showed his wrist to her , he wore her bracelet again along  with shehnaz bracelet after coming back from beach.

"I'm not trying to fight with you sidharth ,I'm telling you which I felt at that moment " suhana mumbled with a pout on her face.

" Hey don't be sad baby you know na that you are equally important to me okay , come here " sidharth Opened his arams so that she could hug her Which suhana immediately did. She hugged him tightly.

" Sometimes I think that I'm not important in your life and it hurts me . You always thought about shehnaz. Your most of the conversation with me is only about shehnaz . I know she is your bestfriend so let her be your bestfriend na , I know I'm sounding selfish but it hurts when you priorities her over me. " Suhana badly wanted to say those things to him but she restrained herself because she knows that he will not hear anything about shehnaz like this. She is just feeling insecure right now. She doesn't wanted to loose sidharth. After wishing him good night she went from there.

____________________________________

Next day four friends explored many places and after exploring whole day they decided to spend their rest of day on the beach. They also made few friends and with them they played beach volleyball. It's really fun for them. Everything was going great for everyone but not for suhana.

She was feeling bothered by sidharth closeness  with shehnaz and how shehnaz looks at sidharth whenever he was saying  something to her like he was the only one in her eyes. It's not a look that a friend give to a friend but it's a look that a woman give to his man and this thing is really bothering her. She knows that Siddharth only considers Shehnaaz as a friend, but  does Shehnaaz also consider Siddharth as a friend or something else? She really wanted to know shehnaz notion about sidharth what she feels about him?.

Shehnaz was feeling tired after continuous playing so she just went in the aside and sits on the bench. She was enjoying the rest of the game her gaze was only focused on one particular person only on her bestfriend who was jumping, giggling over small Victories. He was wearing only short and his upper was naked and his abs are on full view. He was looking extremely hot and almost all girls were drooling over his body.
Shehnaz did not even realize when Suhana had come and sat near her because she was engrossed in looking at Siddharth.

Her lips are moving upwards on her own in a big toothy grin whenever she saw his bestfriend laughing over small things. Her eyes were adoring only one person who was playing infront of her eyes with his friends and this thing is extremely bothering suhana so finally she decided to ask shehnaz about her feelings for sidharth.

" YOU LIKE SIDHARTH NAA ?" suhana asked, her eyes fixed on shehnaz.
"Huhh" shehnaz was amused when she heard this sudden question from suhana mouth.

" Is my feelings that obvious " Shehnaz said , still looking at sidharth. She didn't denied her feelings infront of suhana because she knows that suhana will not ever tell sidharth about her feelings because she also loves sidharth like her.
Shehnaz heard their yesterday talk about bracelet and after hearing their talk she comes to know that suhana felt insecure about shehnaz. So here she told her about her feelings for sidharth because she doesn't wanted to play role of bitch in their relationship. She doesn't wanted to play dirty game to get sidharth. She wanted suhana to give assurance that she will not going to snatch sidharth from here so she said " don't worry I will not tell sidharth about my feelings ".

" Why ? " Suhana asked looking down and fingers fiddling with her top.

" Because sidharth doesn't love me , he loves you not me and this reason is enough for me to hide my feelings from  him " shehnaz said.

Suhana felt relieved after hearing it but somewhere in her heart she felt sad for shehnaz.

" Maybe you should confess you feelings to sidharth , it will help you to move on from him and find someone new in your life " suhana suggested in a hope that shehnaz will move on in her life if she will confess her feelings to the person for whom she feels.

" Thanks for the advice but I will not follow your advice , I don't want to make things awkward between us " shehnaz politely said.

" Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean it like this I'm sorry ,I don't wanted to make things awkward in between you guys , I'm really sorry" suhana uttered , she felt bad after giving shehnaz bad advice.

" It's okay suhana I know you didn't meant that " shehnaz replied with a smile. " Let's go back to play " shehnaz gets up to go from there and suhana also followed her.

Suhana was feeling light after this conversation with shehnaz but deep down she was feeling bad for shehnaz.

_________________________________________

Sky was painted in a pink shade which indicate the time of evening. Sun was setting in the beautiful water of see. Shehnaz was sitting on the sand . She was looking at the waves of big ocean touching the shore. She was taking a sip of juice from the glass time to time which was placed beside her. It was fruit juice which was given to her by their newly become friend jown who was a foreigner. She was bussy in staring at the big vast sky coloured in pink just like her cheeks which turned pink after drinking delicious juice.

" Hey!!" shehnaz turned her head to see the person who just came and sits beside her. Her pink plumpy lips moves upwards after seeing her bestfriend sitting beside her.

" Hello!! " she waves her hand infront of him while tilting her head in her left side to take a proper look of her bestfriend who was sitting in her right side.

" What are you doing here alone shehnaz?" Sidharth asked.

" Alone!!! Who ?? Me !!! Hehe naaa" she giggled while taking sip from her juice.
" No I'm not alone haha , look !! Look here I'm not alone , I have a friend here who is sitting beside me " shehnaz tapped her hand at her left side to show him that she was not alone and sitting with her friend jown.

" Huhh where is my friend gone ? " She looked here and there confusingly. " Sidharth he was sitting here just a moment ago , now I don't know where he went ?" She mumbled, her lips turned into a big adorable pout.

" Why he went without telling me ?, why everyone leaves me alone , why ? " She mumbled while looking down.

" Hey it's okay see I'm here na " sidharth said with a smile.

" No you are not " shehnaz make a big cross with her two index finger while looking at him.

"You also leave me when your girlfriend come " she said.

" No I will not leave you shehnaz " sidharth replied while looking at her friend who was drinking her juice now.
" Liar" she mumbled while scrunching her nose when she felt bitterness on her tongue after taking the last sip of the juice.

" I'm not lying shehnaz " sidharth replied.

" Hehe all liar say this " shehnaz giggled loudly.

"You are liar , A big giant liar " she said while giggling poking her index finger over his chest.

" Are you drunk shehnaz?" Shehnaz gasped when sidharth pulled her to near his face by holding her hand which were poking his chest a while ago. Shehnaz hurt fluttered with this sudden move. Her heart started thumping in her chest crazily when sidharth moves closer to her. His lips are just a inch far from her lips and he was still closing the gap in between them and after reaching near her lips he titled his head and sniffed her breath.

" Your are drunk shehnaz , why are drinking alcohol" sidharth frowned after confirming his doubt of shehnaz being drunk by his small Breath test by sniffing her breath.

" Hehe!!!! No I'm not drunk you ugly monster" shehnaz pinched his cheeks cutely.

" Ahhhhh!!!" Sidharth uttered in pain when shehnaz pinched his cheeks. Her weird behaviour confirming that she was completely drunk.

" Tell me why are drinking alcohol, who gave  alcohol to you?? " Sidharth hold her hand once again to stop her from pinching his cheeks.

" I said na I don't drink alcohol why are you asking me again and again and I drank this fruit juice which was given to me by our friend jown " she uttered, her lips Puckering in cute adorable pout.
Sidharth understand now how Shehnaz got drunk because jown mistakenly gave alcohol to shehnaz instead of fruit juice and shehnaz drank it without realising it because she had never drank alcohol before.

" Okay I trust you , you didn't drank , now let's go " sidharth told her to get up but she refused. She shook her head non stop.

" No I will not go anywhere with you , you liar" shehnaz uttered , her hands are rested on her chest and her face feature turning into cute angry bird.

" Tell me what did I lie about?" Sidharth asked after hearing her continuous whining about him lying to her.

" You told me that you will never leave me but you did , you leaved me alone" sidharth curious feature turned into frowning one after hearing her reason and it really hurted him because he never leave her bestfriend alone.

" No Sana I never leaved you alone , you are misunderstanding something here , I will not leave my bestfriend okay " sidharth pulled her near him and cupped her face.

" You will never leave me alone? " Shehnaz asked innocently looking into his eyes. Sidharth shok his head .

" Never ?" Shehnaz asked still looking into his eyes.

"Never ever " sidharth replied , his eyes looking into her beautiful eyes.

" Even if I tell you I love you, you still won't? " Shehnaz asked , she placed her hand on his hands which were cupping her face.

" Why would I leave you stupid for this thing , I love you to Sana " sidharth replied to her not realising that his simple " I love you "  will rise hurricane in the shehnaz heart , her heart started thumping loudly.

" I love you sidharth , love you so much " shehnaz once again confessed her feelings to his bestfriend , tears started rolling from her eyes . She felt so light after confessing her feelings to him. She don't know why she was confessing maybe because of suhana advice which was continuously ringing in her head when she was sober and after drinking alcohol it was the first thing that comes on her mouth.

" I love you to shehnaz " he also replied to her like a one bestfriend reply after hearing I love you from other bestfriend. It's normal thing between bestfriends to say I love you to eachother that's what sidharth did.

" I love you not as Nobita do to his doremon, I love you like Nobita do to his shijuka , I love you as a lover not as friend "

To be continued ❤️

Target - lots of love and comment guys and my dear ghost readers do follow me and vote on my fiction.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS 🎊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 1K 37
story is all abot misunderstandings .how they are fall in love with each other. Rich girl fall in love with middle class man.And they used to love...
67.6K 5.5K 56
The story of two stranger........A friendship, a love that was unknown to both of them
77.1K 7.4K 42
Hi.. I am a huge fan of SidNaaz.. Trying writing for the first time.. Please bear with me.. How a landlord Sidharth fell in love with his tenant She...
25.9K 2.1K 35
this is my first story..and I am starting it with my all time favourite avniel💓..this is the story of two beautiful souls.. Come find how a girl wh...