~GOA~

Part -32

"You have to promise me that you will not say those thing to me again,if you say those things than I will be the one who will break our friendship" shehnaz uttered while sobbing, her eyes were glossy.

" I will never " sidharth replied, he hugged shehnaz tightly while sobbing.
Like this they spent whole night solacing eachother .

_________________________________________

One week is passed after that night. Shehnaz was still in her own previous self like not going out , not wanting any attention, not talking much but one thing is changed now. She doesn't ignore sidharth like before whenever sidharth try to approach her she talk with him and try to spend time with him but not much only little.

Sidharth felt this but he doesn't complaint it to her because he knows that shehnaz was still in her trauma that's why he was giving her time.
Shehnaz was still maintaining her distance with sidharth without realising him. She knows her limits which she doesn't wanted to cross because if she cross them than it will only hurt her. She doesn't go to his room like before to spend time with him, she doesn't bother him like before for her favourite chocolate and other things it was sidharth who brings everything to her on his own now days which she doesn't complaint because if she will do this than sidharth will understand that she was trying to ignore him.

Now days sidharth spent his night to teach shehnaz lessons which she skipped in college because of her depression as their exams are soon approaching.
They do small talks but these small talks are enough for them , enough to give them relief , happiness and peace to their mind.

Finally after a month their exams are finished. Because of these exams shehnaz focused distracted from ahaan incident and it uplifted her mood little bit. She started smiling more , talking more and starting spending more time with others like reeta aunty and diya. All are happy with this change and ahaan judgement also added their happiness more. He got a  sentence of 15 year of  jail and had to pay 10 lakh fine for his offence . Suhana testimony of blackmailing helped them to get more punishment for him because in our law there is no much punishment for sexual harrasment. A criminal gets only punishment of spending 3 years in jail with some additional fine that's it which is not enough for the victim.

( I googled this so don't take it seriously and if I'm wrong in this please correct me I don't mind)

Sidharth didn't wanted this happiness to be temporary for shehnaz and wanted to cheer her more so he decided to take shehnaz Goa to spend their winter holidays and celebrate their new year. Shehnaz didn't agreed for this because of Suhana as she was also going with them and she was not prepared enough to see them together but continuous plea of sidharth and diya made her to agree in the last and finally they are here in Goa standing outside the airport waiting for their cab. Soon their cab arrived to take them to their hotel. After adjusting their luggage in the car trunk they sits in the cab their is two cab for five person. Sidnaaz,Suhana, diya and khushal. Soon they reached to their hotel and after checking in the hotel they went to their room. They booked two rooms one for all girls and other for two boys. Shehnaz was not uncomfortable in sharing room with Suhana because she realised that suhana is not a bad girl because she is the one who comes forward to help her in ahaan case if she doesn't give her testimony to the police then they will not able to get more punishment for ahaan that's why she feels grateful towards Suhana.

_____________________________________

It's time of sun to touch the water of sea and tell the world that he was going to rest now. Breeze also becomes colder than before and sky also starting turning darker in colour indicating of coming of  calming night.

Sidnaaz and other friends are enjoying their first night of Goa in Goa market. Market was shinning with brighter lights. It's totally refreshing for them after spending whole month in stress of exams and study.