~LUST~

(This chapter contain some harrasment content. )
-
Part - 27
-
-
-

" Because you are beautiful and I also like you and want you to be mine" he said with a smirk.

" what do you mean how can you like two persons at a same time " she was utterly confused with his reply.

" What is wrong in liking two persons at one time I can like even more persons than just two if I feel attracted towards them and you know babe that I found you more attractive than suhana and I badly wants you to make mine " he told taking small steps near her with lusty smirk on his face.

His nasty looks sending shiver through her spine but shehnaz didn't loose her confidence she was still standing on her spot , facing him with confidence.

" Oh I really like this look on your face when you show your confident side , you really look hot " he uttered still taking small steps near her and finally reached near her.

He raised his hand to touch her but shehnaz jerked his hand in the middle .

" Don't come near me " she yelled.

" Ouchhh !! Don't push me away baby , Don't push me away!! " he uttered with devilish grin.

His grin were scaring Sana to the core.
" I said don't come near me so don't " she yelled.

But other didn't listened her , just moving near her ignoring her words.
___________________________________________

" Baby don't be sad na everything will become okay , shehnaz will come back to you soon when she realises that what she did was not right and apologize to you again and you both will become friends again like before so don't be sad naa your dejected mood is also saddening me" suhana said while resting her head on his shoulder.

" I never thought that shehnaz will do something like this with me , and try to hurt you , I'm really sorry on the behalf of her suhana , really sorry "
He apologized on behalf of shehnaz.

" She is not like this I know , she just felt sad because I was giving my whole attention to you that's why she did it , I'm really very sorry suhana "
Suhana cupped his face and made him look in her eyes " shhhh!! don't say sorry ,it's not your fault okay naa so don't say sorry " .

Khushal interrupted their sorry session when he saw diya approaching them. She was panting badly , forehead was covered with sweat, seemed as if she had come running all the way here.

Khushal jerked the girl off who was sitting near him almost on his lap. He rushed near her and asked " what happened why are you panting like this? " .

With concern he extended his hand to hold her , to give her support to stand as she was panting but she jerked away his hand.

Khushal knows very well that he doesn't deserve to show his concern to diya because he was the one who lost it because of his stupidity.

Both were glaring at eachother and their glare session was broken by sidharth concerned voice " what happened diya? , why are you like this ? , why are you panting like this ?".

" S.. shehnaz " stammering voice comes from her mouth as she was still panting trying to catching her breath.

Sidharth panicked when he heard shehnaz name from her mouth.

" What about shehnaz? What happened ?" He asked , voice filled with concern, concern for her bestfriend or we can say ex- bestfriend.

" Uska phone switched off aa raha hai " she replied after catching enough air, as her panting lowers.