~PAST~

Part - 29
-
-

" I was living in sweet delusion, delusion of love which is broken now".

It is said that when a person heart breaks than everything else also start breaking in your life.

Your all hopes, your trust and everything else seems to be broken to you which causes you immense pain. Your pain started visioning through your tears, tears of pain. Shehnaz is going through this pain right now.

Pain of phisical harrasment, pain of broken heart.

She was going through both the pain together.

It was my delusion and naivety that brought me here. If I don't misunderstand sidharth kindness as love than I don't have to goes from this. It was all my stupidity. I was really dumb , dumb in love.

"Kaha jaaogi yaha se , sidharth ke pass  "
" Uss insaan ke pass Jo tum par trust bhi nhi karta aaree tumhari Puri baat Tak nhi suni , usse jaakar btaaogi tum ,  nhi sunega vo tumhari baat or sunega bhi kyu lagti kya ho tum uski , dost , shayad tumhe yaad nhi usane kal sabke saamne tum dono ki dosti khtam kar di thi to ab bhul jaao ki vo tumhari koi baat sunega"

" baby sidharth tumhe pyaar nhi karta kyunki vo suhana se pyaar krta hai to tum usse bhul jaao"

Ahaan wording kept ringing in her mind like a alarm clock. Keep reminding her of her foolishness, her stupidity, stupidity of having a beautiful feeling of love for her bestfriend.

She was wrong but her feelings were not wrong. We can't Stop ourselves from falling in love. This feeling arises in our heart naturally. We can't stop or restrict ourselves. We are totally helpless.

But she is not foolish anymore. She will not continue to play dumb. She don't need anyone attention or only one particular person attention she will not show her weakness. She will show to sidharth that she is not a attention seeker. She doesn't need him. She will try her best to surpass her feelings and maybe with a time she will stop herself from having this feelings for him.

May be!!!...

But for now she will not show anyone her weakness even to her family. She knows very well that how much her family worry for her. She didn't wanted to give them any kind of worry. She decided to hide her pain behind her fake smile.

Shehnaz felt someone hands tightly holding her. She turned to looked at the person and finds her bestfriend diya who was holding her in her embrace giving her warmth.

She gently freed herself from her grip and went into washroom.

Tears rolled down from her eyes when she saw her appearance in the mirror. She felt disgusted when she saw her puffed face from crying, dark blue bruises on her neck and all over her arms.

She pulled off her top and saw dark blue hickeys all over her skin mostly on her neck area.

Every hickeys on her body reminding her how  badly that monster abused her.
Her infinite plea of "don't touch" doesn't bothered him.

She took soap in her hand and started roughly rubbing her skin. She rubbed her skin till her bruise started bleeding. Her skin started burning which causes enhancement in her pain.

Tear after tear started rolling from her eyes. Her hand started paining with continuous rub but the Marks of hickeys were still there.

She finally stopped herself and sits on the ground when she didn't found any result. Her back was touching the wall behind her and her head was resting on her hands.

She was crying. Her continuous sobs were the witness of her pain.
__________________________

" Now tell what you wanted to tell me " sidharth asked.