~PROPOSAL~

Part 17
-
-
Sana is laying on her bed looking at the ceiling she was thinking about today's incident..she is having mix feelings..feelings of anger, happiness and greatfullness..

She was happy that sidharth showed his possesive side..

How he comes to sit beside her when she felt uncomfortable with that basterd touch..

And angry when that basterd tried to misbehave with her..she wants to kill him, slap him but stopped when suhana comes there for her help..

How suhana slapped her own brother when he tried to misbehave with her..
She felt really greatfull to her for this..she wants to thank her for this..
And this kindness made her think that suhana is not a bad person..she is really a good person..

Now she really wants to thank her..
And then she heard a knock on her room door..

She looked at the door and saw sidharth standing at the door.. while resting his weight on the door..

He was wearing his sleeping outfit.. and looking at her with a smile 🙂
Sidharth comes near her bed and sits at the edge of her bed..

Shehnaz also sits on the bed while adjusting her top..and looked at him blankly..😶

"How are you feeling shehnaz now?" sid asked her

"I'm feeling okay sidharth" she replied him with a smile..

" I'm sorry Sana mujhe tujhe akela nhi chordna chahiye tha I'm really sorry 😔 "he said while looking down..

"Sid you know we already talked about it in the car so why are you saying sorry again and again.?." Sana said to him softly..

"I don't know yr but I'm feeling guilty.." he said..

" Don't feel guilty bab..sid..sidharth..🙂..she said while putting her hand on his hand and caressing him.. assuring him that she is fine..

Tumhe aise feel krne ki koi jrurt nhi hai sidharth dekh mujhe khuch nhi hua mai bilkul thik hu..

Or ho bhi nhi skta hainaa..kyunki mai itni strong jo hu..

Vo to suhana aagai waha nhi to mai usko itna maarti itna maarti ki vo sochta ki sans kaha se lu or..you know what I mean..she said while giggling trying to change sidharth mood..

Sid - hnn hnn pta hai kitni strong hai tu.. ik cockroach dekh kar to Teri Jaan nikal jaati hai or tu kah Rahi hai tu strong hai..
" V..vo baat alag hai yeh baat alag hai..huhh.. cockroach se to har koi darta hai.." she said with a big pout on her face..

"Okay okay thik hai ammaa maaf kr yele" he said while forwarding chocolate towards her..

"Mere liye" she said excitedly while jumping on the bed like a cute baby..
" Nhi tere bhoot ke liye hai " he replied while giggling

Sana - haha very funny...

She takes chocolate from him and unwrapped the cover and start eating the chocolate...

She was enjoying her chocolate and then she realised sidharth hand on her head..
He was ruffling her hair and then he caressed her head sweetly..

Good night sana..he said before going outside from her room..

Shehnaz was frozen for a second and then she realised that sidharth just caressed her head..

She feels something strange which she never feels when sidharth touched her..
This is totally different feeling..it is may be because she realised her feelings for him..

It is an electrifying feeling which is causing her continue blushing..she is becoming blushing mess..her cheeks is turned into cherry red..

She placed her chocolate on the side desk.. and layed on her bed..
She tucked herself in the quilt.. and closed her eyes while thinking about sidharth..