~HUG~

Part - 37
-
-
Anger !!

No extreme anger!!

This was what sidharth feeling now. He was frustrated with the whole situation in which he was.

He should have been in Udaipur at this time but instead of udaipur he was in Mumbai because of a meeting. Instead of enjoying the wedding, he was here attending this meeting. He missed his flight because of this damn meeting. He was all ready to go to udaipur two hours ago. He already packed his stuff at previous night for udaipur. He was so excited to go to udaipur to his bestfriend marriage but his responsibility as young ceo stopped him. He got a call from his secretary when he was about to go out from his apartment. His secretary informed him that the meeting got preponed which was scheduled after one week because those client are going out of country for atleast two months and for sidharth this meeting is really important for his company that's why he agreed to attend the meeting. And now he is sitting in his office waiting for his client to join him so then they could start the meeting.
Sidharth was breathing in and out to calm himself, to calm his anger so that he should not make any mistake in anger. After a few second he heard a knock on his office door. After hearing a faint " come in " his secretary guided the client inside the office.  He stands up  from his chair to greet his client. After greeting they started the meeting.

______________________________

Shehnaz was standing infront of the palace where her bestfriend wedding is organised.

It's destination wedding organised in udaipur.

The location is really beautiful and elegant. Whole palace is decorated with flowers mostly with magenta and white peonies flower. Peonies flower represent Good luck and happy marriage.

Aroma of flowers is filled in the air. Their fragrance is somewhat like a sweet and rosy which is perfectly suitable for a wedding.

" Shehnaz this is so beautiful , India is so beautiful" ray chimed, his excitement is visible with the way he is jumping , expressing his happiness. His eyes got wider whenever he see something interesting like old historical monuments built by great kings and many more things. Half of his memory card storage is already filled with so many pictures which he clicked in the way to palace from airport. He is jumping like a little kid who got his favourite candy.

" Enough ray , you are exaggerating everything, stop behaving like a kid " shehnaz uttered.

" You are such boring girl , stop being mean and let me joy my this trip " ray scoffed.

" Sanaaaaaaaa my babyyyyyy!!!!! " Diya yelled, shehnaz  looked at the direction and saw diya. Both friends runs towards eachother to hug and finally they hugged eachother tightly. Both have tears in eachother eyes.

" I missed you so much baby" shehnaz said while tightening her grip around her bestfriend.

" Me to baby ,I can't believe that you are standing in front of my eyes,  I thought I'd never see you again but now I'm here seeing you in front of my eyes, I'm so happy baby , thankyou for coming back to India for my wedding , thankyou so much". Diya mumbled , her face is still snuggled in the neck of her bestfriend.

" Ohoooo , I'm feeling like a side character in my own wedding ,  Thank God Shehnaaz you are a girl, otherwise seeing this reunion, people would think that you are getting married to Diya, not me." khushal uttered when he saw her soon be wife crying like a kid while engulfing her bestfriend. He didn't want her wife to cry so he uttered what came in his mind first.

"Hehe!! better for you that I'm girl , if I were a boy, I would have married my friend myself." Shehnaz teased him, she kissed her both cheeks to tease him more.