~REALISATION~

Part - 12
-
-
After picking shehnaz they went back to Shukla house...

Shehnaz was sitting holding sidharth waist..she was lost in her thoughts..
She was feeling very happy after a long time because she spent her whole day with his bestfriend..

She was thinking about sidharth..
How he cares for her..how he sits on the ground and band-aid her feet..

She was totally lost in her thoughts and then she heard sidharth voice..
Shehnaz.. shehnaz...!!!

She comes in her senses and looked at him...

Heinn.. haa bolo sidharth..she said
Sid - oye moti kaha khoi Hui hai kitni der se tujhe bula Raha hu dekh ghar aagyaa niche utar bike se..

She comes down from bike and stand near the entrance sidharth went to park his bike after few min he comes back.. and said

Chalein andar???

Sana - h..haa she started walking but because of her pain in feet she is walking slowly slowly..

Sid looked back and saw Sana is still near the entrance..

Sid go back near her and stand infornt of her

Shehnaz was looking down while walking so she didn't saw sidharth is standing infront of him..

And then she bumped into him..
Aahhhh sidharth tum yaha kyu khade ho mere samne..she moved back while saying this.. and then she lost her balance..

She was about to fall but sidharth hold her hand and said..

Sana tu kab badi hogi??

kya matlab itni to badi hogai or kitni houngi? Shehnaz said while standing on her feet..

sirf height mei bade hone se kuch nhi hotaa is deemag se bhi bada hona padta hai while smacking her forehead sidharth said..

Aaahhh aamaa maara kyu tumne?? She said with a pout on her face..😫😣
Sid didn't said anything and goes near her..

Sana was looking at him coming near her..

Her heart started beating fast..dhk dhkkk dhkk

She closed her eyes in nervousness

Sana in her mind..

Yeh itni najdik kyu aa raha hai...or mera Dil itni jor se kyu dhadak raha hai.. mujhe koi bimaari to nhi hogai...👀👀
Kya hogya hai yeh mujhe???

And then she realised herself in sidharth arms..

Yeah sidharth lifted her in his arms like a bridal style

Sana opened her eyes and looked at sidharth face..

He was looking so hot she was looking at his facial features beautiful his eyes...
his nose...his lips..His sharp jawline..
Sana in her mind..

Why i didn't looked at him like this before..?

Why he is looking so hot today ?
Her cheeks turned into tomato red colour..

Shehnaz tu yeh kya soch Rahi hai sidharth ke liye she said to herself..
And then they reached in the living room..

Sidharth made her sit on the couch and he went to take first aid box..

Shehnaz was lost in her thoughts..why she is thinking like that about sidharth what is happening to her..she didn't able to understand..

Arghhhhh yeh kya ho raha hai mere sath mujhe kyu feel ho Raha hai aise..
" mai pagal hojaaungi yrrrrr"....she said loudly to herself..