~IGNORE~

PART -30
-
-
Shehnaz was standing in shower. Soap is rinsing from her body along with blood. Diya gets up from her sleep when she heard water pouring voice.

She frowned when she didn't find shehnaz beside her. She gets up from her bed and went near the bathroom.

" Shehnaz are you there?" She asked , her hand resting on doorknob but she didn't get any response.

" Shehnaz are you okay baby please come out " she said once again with knitted eyebrows in worry. She was about to knock on the door but stopped in middle as door was already opened.
She saw shehnaz standing infront of her in bathrobe and her hair were wet. Her face was red due to crying, swollen puffy eyes and her bruises were looking more red or deeper than before. She was trembling in cold. She had a blank expression on her face.

" Oh God shehnaz why did you take bath ? Your wound opened due to bathing , come here baby " she took her with her and gently make her sit on the bed.

She took dry towel from cupboard and started drying her hairs with so much care.

She wanted to ask her so many questions but refrained herself for now because it's not time to ask questions as it is time to show care and love to her and tell her that she is safe and protected now.
She stopped her action when she felt a tight grip around her waist. Shehnaz was tightly hugging her. She was clearly able to hear her bestfriend sobs. She throws towel on the ground and wrapped her one hand around her shoulder. And other on her head and gently started caressing her scalp with her fingers.

" Shhh baby its okay we are here for you baby" she mumbled , tears rolled down from her eye also when she saw her friend in this bad condition.

" Look I'm here, sidharth is also here for you " .

" No he is not here for me " shehnaz uttered in low voice which didn't reached to diya ears.

Diya kept caressing her head softly without saying anything as she herself was stopping her not to cry infront of her bestfriend.

She loosened her grip when shehnaz sob died. She gently sits on her knees infront of her and wiped all her tears.

"Are you feeling better now?" she asked , cupping her face in her palm.

Shehnaz nodded her head while looking at her friend with big doe eyes. Diya stands up after caressing her cheeks and took out a first aid kit.

She again sits beside her and started treating her wounds.

" It's done " she said after treating her all the bruises. " Now it's time to change your clothes okay baby " shehnaz nodded her head.

Diya went to wardrobe and took out her night dress. After taking night dress she closed the room door and went back near to shehnaz and helped her in changing her clothes.

Shehnaz sits on the bed after changing her clothes. She rose her head when she heard knock on the door. A frown comes on her face when she heard the person voice knocking on the door.

" Shehnaz are you awake " sidharth asked while knocking the door. Suhana was standing behind him. Diya stands up to open the door but stopped in the track when shehnaz hold her hands.

" No don't open it, I don't want to talk to him" diya frowned when she heard it but nodded her head.

Shehnaz laid on the bed. She was looking herself in the dressing mirror placed infront of her.  And then her eyes falls on the suhana reflection standing behind sidharth.

" Shehnaz is resting right now and doesn't want to talk to anyone right now" diya explained when sidharth asked her why diya stopped him to enter inside the room?.