SANA✅

Guys I know some of you are thinking that I'm portraying shehnaz as a petty type who doesn't have any self respect..but you are wrong guys.. there's is nothing like that..

Guys I'm showing shehnaz as a girl who fell in love for the first time  for his bestfriend..

She realised her love for her bestfriend..
And she don't want to directly confess her feelings because of her friendship..
She don't want to ruin her friendship with him..

She is trying her best to make him fall for her..or trying to Confirm that he also feels for her like she is feeling for him..
Love always makes us to do crazy things for our lover..

Now it is one sided love for her..she knows very well that sid is not a person who gets in serious relationship with anyone..

She always thought that sid didn't take love or relationship seriously..
So she is thinking that he is not much serious about his relationship with suhana..

So she still have a chance to make sid fall for her..

Right now she is doing everything for just making him love her..
Love her as a lover not as bestfriend..
She is not dumb or beggar...she knows that if she want to make sid love her..she have to change her impression on him..
She have to show him that she is not the same girl that he knows..

She wants to show herself as a girl who loves him..

That is what she is trying.. wearing matching clothes taking care of him is the part of it..

Or in love we feels anger whenever someone try to goes near our love or crush..

Tell me if you saw someone approaching your love than what will you feel?
You will feel happy or angry?
Angry naa?

So that is what she showing..
Tell me if you falls for your bestfriend what will you do..go and tell him that you love him/her..?

You also try to make fall for you..yes or no?

You also don't want to ruin your friendship..hainaa

So try to understand her character..
She is immature in love right now she don't know much about love she only knows that if she loves sid so he belongs to her..but she is wrong..she will realise it soon and she will grow slowly slowly..
She will understand what is true love..
Love is not all about give and take..
We have to sacrifice for the person we love..

She will understand this soon..

On the other side sidharth

Shehnaaz is the most important person in his life..

He really love her.. right now he loves her as a bestfriend..

He is ready to do anything for her..
He also started to feel love for the first time but his feelings for suhana not for shehnaz

Right now he is serious about his relationship with suhana...

But for suhana he never neglected shehnaz

Shehnaz is equally important for her..
Right now he is not able to give his all time to shehnaz because of suhana..
Which makes shehnaz sad..

He didn't wants to make her sad he knows that shehnaz is attention seeker she badly needs his attention..so he asked her for day out..

He always take care for her..

Taking care for her, making her happy is daily routine so he don't know his Clear feelings for her..

He don't know he loves her as a bestfriend or as a boy love a girl..
Right now his feelings for suhana..
But he will also soon realise his true feelings..

He will soon realise his feelings is exactly for whom?

I hope now you all will understand now ..

Now enjoy the story..this story will show every emotion..

Or don't think that I will make shehnaz character dumb or petty..
If you have still something in your mind about the story
So tell me in the comment section i will try to answer or will try to improve my story..