~TRUST~

Part 47

Shehnaz was totally silent in all the way to sidharth apartment. She didn't uttered any single word and just stared at nowhere. Shehnaz silence was aching sidharth heart. He tried to speak to her but she didn't said anything to him. His one hand was holding her hand to comfort her but it seems  useless  as she was still trembling in his hold. He just wanted to take all her miseries away , wanted to take her away from all this so he  increased the speed of the car and in just ten minutes they reached to sidharth apartment.

After parking the car sidharth gently pull out  shehnaz from the car and took her inside his apartment. As soon as he stepped in his apartment, the first thing he did was to pull  Shehnaaz in his embrace and shehnaz also wrapped her hands around his torso.

" Baby everything is okay now , don't be afraid now" sidharth mumbled in her ears as his hand caressed her back gently. Shehnaz didn't said anything and her silence now making him worried. He lifted her in his hold and took her to the couch and sits on the couch with her on his lap. Shehnaz was still hugging him tightly as her head was buried in his neck.

" Baby talk to me don't be silent , your silence is killing me , please baby speak something" sidharth muttered while caressing her back. He tried to put some distance between them to see her face, but she didn't move and clung to him even tighter.

" Everything is fine baby look at me please" sidharth muttered softly. Now he was becoming very worried for his baby.

" N-Nothing is right sidharth " shehnaz stuttered as a sob left her mouth. Sidharth felt something  wet on his shoulder so he gently unwrapped shehnaz hands from his torse and looked at her face. His heart ached after seeing her tear stained face.

" Shh baby don't cry please baby " he muttered , he gently wiped all her tears but another set of new tears again damped her face. He cupped her face in his hands and again requested her to not cry , " please baby don't cry ".

" I'm trying sidharth but these are not stopping " shehnaz mumbled.

" My heart is aching sidharth by remembering all those memories , those memories are haunting me sidharth and they are choking me " she uttered.

" Which memories shehnaz? " sidharth asked.

" Memories of ahaan sinful touches on my body sidharth , I still can feel his filthy touch on my body sidharth and I feel like my body is burning from where he touched me, sidharth I tried to forget it but I can't , I feel afraid whenever someone try to touch me like he touched me , he tainted me sidharth , I felt like I'm not worthy" shehnaz voice broke while saying all this. Her eyes turned red now because of crying.

" Please tell me sidharth what should I do now , I'm not worthy of anything, I'm tainted now " shehnaz mumbled, " I want to forget him but I can't , please tell me sidharth what should I do now ".

" You are not tainted shehnaz " sidharth muttered , he hold her hand in his hands and took near to his lips and kissed them.

" I want to take your all pain away shehnaz so please let me do it " he said now he kissed her forehead gently.

" Do you trust me shehnaz " shehnaz nodded her head meekly.

" I want words baby, do you trust me , do you want me to take all your pain away " sidharth muttered , his eyes sternly looked in her eyes.

" Please take my pain away sidharth , make me forget him , make me forget his filthy touches " after hearing her words sidharth didn't waited anymore and smashed his lips on her lips. His hands were on her nape for better access. His lips moves on her lips passionately,  sucking every bit of her lips.