~APOLOGIZE~

Part - 20
-
-
Sometimes our anger take control our calmness

Which will cause a great damage on our thinking ability we can't think straight. we starts to get irritate and in that moment we just want to release our anger by shouting or breaking things.

This is what we do when we are angry.
This is the same thing happened with shehnaaz she was so much angry on sidharth..a beautiful word " F-R-I-E-N-D " triggered her anger

Shehnaz was laying on her stomach in her bed

Her eyes were teary..yeah she was crying..this is the second time she was crying because of sidharth..first time when Sid lied to her about movie.

She was sobbing badly while thinking about the incident.

In starting she was really angry on sidharth but after thinking about whole incident her anger shifts on herself.

Yeah she was hurt right now not because of sidharth but she was hurt on herself because of her wordings.

She was angry on herself for what she said to sidharth in her anger earlier
How could she said those words to him.

Oh so I'm your friend na so you don't have any right to make decision for my life this is my life and I'm the one to decide whom I will like or date so don't make decisions for me.

How could she blurted out these harsh words to sidharth.

She realised that she had said really harsh words to sidharth for which she was feeling really guilty and sad.

In her life sidharth is the most important person. He is the reason of all the decisions she has ever taken in her life
He is the reason of her staying in Mumbai instead of Canada with her parents so how can she said to him that he is no one to take decisions for her
She knows that sidharth only wants her good that's why he said to her no to date ahaan

She realised her mistake right now she was just crying and cursing herself for saying those words to sidharth.

When reeta aunty called her for dinner she just denied because her appetite was lost because of her guilt.

She badly wanted to go to sidhart and said sorry to him for her mistake but she don't know how to say sorry to him.

Because she hurted him alot by saying those harsh words.

After half an hour she finally decided to go to sidhart room and apologize to him for her mistake.

On the other side

Same thing was happening with sidharth he was feeling really hurt by shehnaz wording

He was really angry on her.

How she said those words to me? How she said that I'm no one in his life ? I have no right on her I'm her bestfriend how could she said those harsh words to me..

He also denied for having meal because of his anger.

He was ignoring suhana call after that incident because he was no in mood to talk with anyone

He was sulking in his bad.

He didn't want to talk with anyone he was angry on his bestfriend.

"Huh mai bhi ab baat nhi karunga usse kaise bol skti hai merko itne harsh word koi na Mai bhi bas ab kaam se kaam rakhunga Mai nhi bolunga usse" he said to himself while putting his hands over his chest.

And then his eyes falls on his ex-bestfriend standing near door frame
She was standing near the door. Her head is down looking at floor . Her Messy hair is covering her face