~REGAIN~

Part - 42
-
-
How do you feel when you finally get what you desperately wanted for a long time but at the wrong time?.

Shehnaz had done many things three years ago just to hear this " like " words from his mouth for her . But now that she has heard it, she is unable to make herself believe on these words. She believes that Siddharth still loves Suhana and not her. Suhana is the only love of his life not her. She is used to tell this thing to herself to move on from sidharth. And when her mind accepted this thing then Siddharth comes and tells her that he likes her. What had happened suddenly that his feelings for Shehnaaz were awakened overnight. No it's not possible he doesn't like her. He is just confused and this feelings are just his infatuation nothing else. He will soon get over this feelings. But still her heart ache while thinking about this.

Her heart fluttered when sidharth confessed his feelings to her she wanted to believe him but her mind stopped her from believing him. That's why after coming back from rooftop she cried her heart out. She cried untill her eyes felt heavy from crying and let her drifted into deep slumber.

She also didn't enjoyed her friend wedding. She had to do heavy makeup to hide her swollen and puffed face because of crying. She had to hide her pain from diya so she didn't get worried because of her problem. She ignored sidharth throughout the whole wedding and one more thing sidharth also didn't made much effort to get talk with her. It's a good thing for her but still it hurts when sidharth didn't tried much. Maybe he realised that his feelings were just his infatuation so he didn't tried to do anything.

Shehnaz was all packed to go to airport with ray for their flight after bidding goodbye to newly wedded couple but all her plans got screwed because of one call.

Now she is heading to Mumbai instead of Canada for her first fashion project. She is going to lead her first fashion project with her two seniors Colleague who are going to guide her throughout the project.

It's really a good opportunity for her to show her skills and ability. Firstly she got confused after hearing this as it is really a big project. She didn't understand why she was chosen to lead the project as she is still new in the company and recently completed her internship just before coming to India. But after talking with senior's she comes to know that she was chosen because of her skills plus she was already present in India which would help them to start the project as soon as possible. She is really very excited as well as anxious because of this project. She only hopes that this project goes well.

___________________________________

Few hours before.

Two friends were bussy in sending deadly glare to eachother.

" Speak out whatever is going on in your mind " diya uttered still glaring sidharth.

" I-i confessed " sidharth cringed at the way he stuttered. Diya glaring also makes him feel more nervous.

" what ???" Diya slurred, her eyebrows raised now in confusion. " Tell me clearly sidharth, whom you confessed and what you confessed".

" I confessed to shehnaz that I like her"
" What" Diya yelled loudly which makes sidharth flinch.

" Ma'am please don't move we need to style your hairstyle " Hairstylist said to the diya who is continuously moving her head.

" Sorry , could you please give me a few minutes as you see I need to talk with my friends please" diya requested to hairstylist, who went out of room after hearing her request.

" Are you mad or what sidharth ?" Diya asked , she was now fiercely looking in his eyes. Sidharth also get intimidated after seeing her this suddenly changed aura.