~MEETING~

Part - 44

A small hands peaked out from the duvet to end the cause of her early morning misery. Her hand waddled around to find the culprit who killed her peacefull sleep. A growl left her mouth when the culprit fall down from the side table. She comes out from her duvet by jerking off it  from her body and  sought for the culprit with her one opened eye who disturbed her sleep and found that peacefully resting in her slippers .

She picked up the alarm clock to dismiss the alarm but her eyes widened when they falls on the time displaying in the alarm clock.

" Oh shit !! Oh shit!! , I'm late " she quickly jumped out from her bed and run towards the bathroom to get ready. After almost fifteen minutes she comes out from the bathroom, her hairs tied in towel as she today washed them. Before changing into her outfit she blow dried her hair and then  changed into her professional outfit for the meeting and applied some minimal makeup matching to her outfit and after doing makeup she simply curled her hair and finally getting satisfaction in her look she heads down.
She thought of skipping her breakfast as she is already getting late for her meeting but halted on her step when  her gaze falls on the freshly cooked food  laying all over the dinning table. Ray was already sitting on the chair having his breakfast without bothering anyone around him.

" Did you prepared all this meal" She asked, eyebrows raised curiously as she took seat opposite to ray.

" No , i didn't , It was already prepared when I came down" ray voice coming out muffled as his mouth was filled with the food.

" Ohh!!" Shehnaz mumbled, her eyebrows furrowed while looking at the food but after a second she shrugged it off and started eating the delicious meal placed infront of her.

A series of moan comes out of her mouth while chewing her meal. She hadn't had such delicious food in a while. Okay, she tasted the same taste last night too but it is not necessary that this food too was brought by Siddharth, right?

" Wash this dishes after finishing your breakfast, I'm heading out for my meeting , will meet you in evening " She heads out before saying this to ray who nodded his head after hearing her.

Shehnaz gaze falls on the beautiful bouquet which was placed near the porch area. Her brows furrowed as she moved near it and crouched down on her heels to pickup the bouquet.

On looking she found a bouquet of white roses like the one Siddharth had bought for her yesterday, but with a slight change, there were two red roses instead of one. Her lips tugged upwards into small smile as she sniffed the sweet fragrance of flowers. Her heart melt when sweet fragrance hits her nostrils making her feel ecstatic deep down somewhere in her heart. She wondered what's sidharth upto now.

After sniffing good amount of fragrance she rose up on her feet and hurriedly went again inside the house to place the bouquet in her room and after placing it inside her room she comes out to go for her meeting.

" Ma'am tell me where you want to go " she halts on her step when a driver voice reached her ears she turned around and saw a well dressed driver standing infront of her and waiting for her order.

" Actually sidharth baba told me to drop you wherever you want to go " driver immediately replied when he saw shehnaz confused face.

" Ohhh " Shehnaz mumbled after hearing him. She only nodded her head and seat inside the car without thinking much as she was already getting late for her meeting. She gives the address of the building where she was heading.

" SS INDUSTRIES ".
_______________________

A not so silent building was turned more noises today with the murmuring and gossiping of all the  workers amongst each other. All were bussy in gossiping the today's most hot topic  like as they have more idle time to gossip then work to do.