~INSECURE~

Part - 33
-
-
" Sidharth Why did you take off the bracelet I gave you?" Suhana angrily asked , she was sitting infront of sidharth in his room. She had seen how sidharth took off the bracelet given by her and wore the bracelet which shehnaz gifted him and all these things really pinched her. She felt hurt when sidharth didn't give importance to her bracelet.

" Shehnaz bhi mere liye same bracelet laai thi or Mai usko sad nhi dekh sakta isliye meine aise Kiya" sidharth truly reasoned her everything which he felt when he saw shehnaz sad face. He doesn't wanted to see her friend sad anymore so he did which he truly felt at that time.

" So it's mean my smile is not important for you , my happiness doesn't matters to you , I gave you bracelet as a token of our love and you took off just for your friend happiness " suhana bitterly uttered.

" Suhana yr nothing like that , I really care about you why are you thinking like this , see I'm wearing your bracelet now so don't  fight with me " sidharth showed his wrist to her , he wore her bracelet again along  with shehnaz bracelet after coming back from beach.

"I'm not trying to fight with you sidharth ,I'm telling you which I felt at that moment " suhana mumbled with a pout on her face.

" Hey don't be sad baby you know na that you are equally important to me okay , come here " sidharth Opened his arams so that she could hug her Which suhana immediately did. She hugged him tightly.

" Sometimes I think that I'm not important in your life and it hurts me . You always thought about shehnaz. Your most of the conversation with me is only about shehnaz . I know she is your bestfriend so let her be your bestfriend na , I know I'm sounding selfish but it hurts when you priorities her over me. " Suhana badly wanted to say those things to him but she restrained herself because she knows that he will not hear anything about shehnaz like this. She is just feeling insecure right now. She doesn't wanted to loose sidharth. After wishing him good night she went from there.

____________________________________

Next day four friends explored many places and after exploring whole day they decided to spend their rest of day on the beach. They also made few friends and with them they played beach volleyball. It's really fun for them. Everything was going great for everyone but not for suhana.

She was feeling bothered by sidharth closeness  with shehnaz and how shehnaz looks at sidharth whenever he was saying  something to her like he was the only one in her eyes. It's not a look that a friend give to a friend but it's a look that a woman give to his man and this thing is really bothering her. She knows that Siddharth only considers Shehnaaz as a friend, but  does Shehnaaz also consider Siddharth as a friend or something else? She really wanted to know shehnaz notion about sidharth what she feels about him?.

Shehnaz was feeling tired after continuous playing so she just went in the aside and sits on the bench. She was enjoying the rest of the game her gaze was only focused on one particular person only on her bestfriend who was jumping, giggling over small Victories. He was wearing only short and his upper was naked and his abs are on full view. He was looking extremely hot and almost all girls were drooling over his body.
Shehnaz did not even realize when Suhana had come and sat near her because she was engrossed in looking at Siddharth.

Her lips are moving upwards on her own in a big toothy grin whenever she saw his bestfriend laughing over small things. Her eyes were adoring only one person who was playing infront of her eyes with his friends and this thing is extremely bothering suhana so finally she decided to ask shehnaz about her feelings for sidharth.

" YOU LIKE SIDHARTH NAA ?" suhana asked, her eyes fixed on shehnaz.
"Huhh" shehnaz was amused when she heard this sudden question from suhana mouth.