~HURT~

PART - 38
-
After the party was over, everyone went to their rooms. Sidharth was also going towards his room. He was grinning tooth to tooth after meeting  his bestfriend. He was feeling happy and contented after a whole fucking three years. it seemed like all his worries and restless feeling went far away from him. He opened the door of his room with the key that was provided to him by khushal and went in. After placing his suitcase in the corner of the room , he laid on the bed still grinning like a kid who just meet his favourite super hero. He didn't know why he was thinking about shehnaz but now his each and every corner of brain was occupied by one and only shehnaz.
But soon his thinking was interrupted by an unexpected intruder who just barged in his room without his permission.

" Why are you grinning like a jokar?? " Khushal asked, he also laid on the  bed beside sidharth.

" First you tell what are you doing in my room ? " Sidharth asked, he turned on his side and looked at him with his raised eyebrows.

" Your room huhhh , no no mere dost this is not your room , you are the one who is in my room , this is my room , not yours " khushal replied as he also turned on his side and faced sidharth.

"Than Why did you gave me keys of your room " sidharth asked.

" Because I want to share room with you " khushal said, " okay enough about this room talk and tell me why are you grinning before like a jokar ".

" Because I was feeling happy " sidharth replied, he once again laid on his back on the bed. Thought of shehnaz comes in his mind once again and he smiled again.

" Finally you moved on from Suhana " khushal said, when he saw smile on his face. He thought that sidharth meet someone in the party that's why he was smiling and feeling happy oblivious of the thought is shehnaz meeting sidharth in the party.

Sidharth smiling face turned into furrowing one after hearing this. He didn't liked talking about Suhana. He didn't wanted to listen anything about her. " I moved on a long time ago from her so she is not the reason of my smile understand and one more thing I don't want to talk about her anymore she has nothing to do with my life anymore ,  my happiness, my worries and my stress has nothing to do with her. She is nothing to me now." Sidharth uttered,  bitterness was completely visible in his voice for her.

" Okay ! Okay I'm sorry , I will never bring her in our conversation again " khushal replied.

" Good " sidharth get up from bed and head towards the washroom to take shower. After taking shower he went to sleep. Sleep soon took over him as he was already exhausted from all the travelling from Mumbai to udaipur.
__________________

Yellow, it's the theme of the next day for the haldi ritual. Everything was decorated with yellow colour and with yellow marigold flowers which  made everything look good. It's not simple haldi function with just applying haldi on groom and bride but in this function every guest also have to apply yellow colour of haldi on eachother like we apply different colour in holi festival. Every guest was playing mini holi with yellow colour in the garden area where haldi function was organised. Everyone laughing and enjoying with eachother.
Sidharth was standing afar from all this chaos as he was not interested in this kind of messy haldi. It is not a cup of tea for him. He already had done his job  by applying a little amount of haldi on groom and bride and after applying he went away and stands in the corner looking at everyone enjoying their happy moments.

Sidharth breath hitched when his eyes falls on the walking Beauty going towards soon to be bride. He didn't know why his eyes stucked on his bestfriend. She was wearing a beautiful Indian yellow attire with minimal makeup matching her attire and her hairs were lightly curled making her look more beautiful.