~CONFUSE~

PART - 34
-
-

" I love you not as Nobita do to his doremon, I love you like Nobita do to his shijuka , I love you as a lover not as friend " shehnaz passed out in his friend hands after mumbling this words. Her voice was so lower that it went unheard by Sidharth. Sidharth didn't heard her true feelings he didn't come to know that how much her friend loves him.

" I love you my dumbo friend " sidharth giggled , he was looking at her friend who passed out and now sleeping in his hands. He can't describe how adorable she was looking in his hands .

" Sana , gets up moti we have to go " sidharth said , he gently tapped her cheeks to get her up.

"Hmmmm" shehnaz hummed still closing her eyes. He gave up when she didn't budge from her sleep even after trying for hundredth time. He gently hold her at one spot with one hand and turned around to hop her on his back. He placed her hands around his shoulder and legs around his torso. His both hands above her legs which were wrapping around his torso so that she doesn't fall. He started walking after tightening his hold around her.

He stopped when  suhana approached them. She had a little frown on her eyebrows which were showing her disapproval of sidharth holding shehnaz like that but sidharth doesn't minded it as he was busy in hearing what shehnaz was mumbling in sleep. Her voice was so low and words also not clear to understand but his focus was still on her.

" Ahmm what happened to her ?? Why she is like this ?" Suhana asked , her eyes was on shehnaz whose lips are so near to sidharth nape and fanning her breath on his nape. It burned her inside.

" She passed out after drinking Alcohol" sidharth replied.

" Ohhh " this is the only word comes out from her mouth. After this little convo both started walking in silence.

Suhana felt awkward with this silence. Many wierd thoughts coming in her mind because of her insecurities. She was feeling assured from shehnaz side but still she felt insecure from sidharth side. She wanted to know what he feels about his bestfriend, why he gives more importance to him and finally she asked him.

" Sidharth, What do you feel about shehnaz ? " Her eyes were fixed on the ground , fingers were fiddling With eachother.

Sidharth was totally amused with this sudden question.

" I feel good about shehnaz, she is my bestfriend you know it "Sidharth answered her.

" I didn't mean as a friend " suhana uttered, she stopped moving and maintained her gaze on the ground. Her heart was beating fast , she felt terrified. " I asked as a girl , as a lover " she completed her question , she lifted her gaze and saw sidharth who was stopped on his spot after hearing her question.
Sidharth eyebrows crumpled together with her sudden question. He stiffened in his spot. He went into deep thinking. He never think of shehnaz like that. He always think of shehnaz as a good friend. Shehnaz is really important for him which is really true and he never think his life without his bestfriend.  He needs her bestfriend. She is his happiness , his everything. If anyone ask him to choose between shehnaz and them , he will always choose his bestfriend , his shehnaz . He comes out of his thinking when he felt continuous tap on his shoulder.

" Put me down sidharth , I need to..uuggghhh..I need to" sidharth put her down before she could complete her sentence. She runs towards the corner and threw up everything because of her dizziness.

Suhana went near sidharth who was looking at shehnaz. She hold his hand and intertwined her fingers into his . This sudden action made him look at suhana. He was looking at suhana who was waiting for his answer. He himself don't know what to answer her truly. Both were looking into eachother eyes without saying anything. Both were confused. One about what he feels for his bestfriend and Other was what does his boyfriend feels for his bestfriend.
Their staring session broke when they heard shehnaz shouting. They runs towards the direction from where the shouting coming from and shocked when they saw shehnaz was quarreling with four men.

Few minutes ago
Shehnaz clothes gets messy because of vomiting  so she wanted to clean her top. She looked here and there and saw a tap in the end of the corner. She went to clean her top with water. When she was coming back after cleaning her top she bumped into those men , actually those men were the one who intentionally bumped into her. Shehnaz didn't said anything to them and started walking but stopped by those men. They misbehaved with her and forced her to apologise to them but shehnaz didn't apologised to them. That's how this commotion took place.

" What is happening here ?" Sidharth yelled when he saw a man was misbehaving with shehnaz. His fingers turned into fist.

" Offo sidharth it's not time to explain things to you, come here and help me " shehnaz uttered.

Sidharth immediately run toward her and stand in between her and the man who was misbehaving with her.

" Oh to ab yeh bachaaegaa terko " Man said , his hands were on his hip and looking at them with raised eyebrows. He raised his hand to punch sidharth but sidharth was soon enough to defend himself. He stopped his punch and pushed him back. The man stumbled with the sudden push and moves a few inch away and falls on the ground. The man soon stands back on his feet and run forward to hit sidharth with fury. Other men also comes forward to help that man.

" Shehnaz bhagooooo !!" Sidharth yelled when he saw those men coming towards them to beat them. All three of them started running as fast they can. Sidharth was not stupid to fight with those four men alone. Even if he was alone, he would have thought of fighting, but now that he has two girls with him, he can't even think of fighting. He doesn't want to put their lives in danger. he didn't want anything to happen to them so that's why they are running instead of fighting. Shehnaz was running behind sidharth and suhana. She was not as fast as them. She was running as fast as she can. She was panting while running and suddenly she stumbled because of stone comes below her feet. She fell hard on the ground. Her knees hits the ground hardly.

" Ahhhh!!! sidharth" she growled in pain. Sidharth turned back and saw her crying.

" Suhana tum jaao or kahi jaakar chup jaae okay mai shehnaz ko lekar aata hu " sidharth run back to shehnaz after saying this. Suhana wanted to stay there but after a second she followed his instruction and did what he said. Sidharth crouched down to her level. Sidharth gently rub her back with his hand and wiped her tears.

" Come , hop on my back " sidharth said.
Shehnaz stopped crying and jumped on his back. She wrapped her hand around his shoulder and leg around his torso just like a few minutes back when she was drunk. Sidharth stands up and starting walking with her. His speed is slower than before but he was trying to run as fast as he  could with shehnaz. but soon to their dismay they are catched by those men.  They  surrounded them from all four sides to clamp any way for them to run away.

Sidharth put down shehnaz on ground when a man started approaching him. Shehnaz was still wincing in pain. She shrugged her pain aside when she saw sidharth fighting with two men at a same time. She looked here and there and her eyes falls on a big iron rode. She immediately run toward the rode and picked up the rode to defend herself. When the man approached her she immediately started hitting that man with the rode hardly. First few seconds that man takes her hits but after two to three hits that man get a grip of that rode and snatched that rode from her hand.

" Kya socha tha tune tu Bach jaaegi mujhse huhh"  man mocked her , he started walking towards her with that iron in his hand.

Shehnaz took her step back. She was trembling in fear with each step she is taking back and she halt when her back touched the wall behind her. She had no place left to go. Her hands naturally comes infront of her to defend herself from getting hurt when she saw that man raising rode in air to hit her.
Her eyes were closed in pain and just waiting for the rode to hit her. And soon a voice of rode hitting someone echoed in the air.
-
-
To be continued ❤️

Target - lots of love and comment guys and my dear ghost readers do follow me and vote on my fiction.