~TRUTH~

Part - 26
-
-
Sunrays invaded through the window of shehnaz room and wakes her up.

Shehnaz gently rubbed her eyes to shoo away her sleep but she was still feeling dizzy because of tiredness.

Yeah she didn't able to sleep properly because of the things happened yesterday.

She rushed to washroom when she remembered that she need to go to college to clear her doubt which was bothering her from previous night.

She gasped when she looked herself in the mirror. Her puffed eyes were ruining her beauty. which she didn't liked at all.
She wanted to do some skin care routine like scrubbing, masking but she jerked off the idea for now as it will take alot time which she didn't want right now. So she just did her daily morning  routine and comes out from the washroom.

After drying her hairs she changed into her college attire and rushed down.

Her eyes falls on sidharth. He was having his breakfast also feeding to Suhana with his hands.

Shehnaz rolled her eyes and ignored the pain which she felt when she saw them happily having there breakfast as nothing happened yesterday just like the way they ignored her presence and hurriedly rushed out from there.

she requested the driver uncle to drop her to college and driver completed her request.

___________________________________________

Shehnaz was standing infront of large computer screen and seeing the footage from almost one hour.

Her eyes widened when she saw the familiar person going towards the stairs and the person holding same hair bottle bottle which she uses, used on the stairs to made them slippery.

"Oh God why did you do that?" she bewilderingly utters , both hands were on her temple.

After digesting the information she transferred the video in her phone as a proof, proof of her innocence.

She stormed out from the security room in fury but more than fury she was feeling disappointed on herself for believing that person.

She badly wanted to know why that person did it ?

She was on her way towards the classes but her phone rung in the middle firstly she decided to ignore the call but after continuous calling she annoyingly picked up the phone call.

Before she could speak something , diya on the call cutts her off in the middle.
" Where are you baby I came to your house to pick you up but you are not here? " Shehnaz felt worries in her voice. She knows that diya was the only person whom she could trust and tell everything.

" I'm in the college " shehnaz replied.
" Huhh why so early? I mean there is still time in classes " Diya said .

" This is not important baby right now. I have to tell you something " shehnaz uttered still walking in the hallway " I send you a video on your phone check it " .

" waite a minute" diya replied.

She puts the call on speaker and switched the screen to messanger and open shehnaz message.

She was also stunned as same as shehnaz when she saw the person in the video.
She immediately switch the screen to talk to shehnaz.

" Oh God Shehnaz why did ahaan do it ? " She exclaimed shockingly , yes the person was Ahaan who did it .

But she got no response from other side.
" Shehnaz are you there baby ? " She asked but got no response from other side.

She cuts the call and tried once again but this time her phone was coming switched off.

She felt worried for her bestfriend so she immediately rushed to the college.

" Arghhhh!! this phone also had to be switched off now" shehnaz mentally cursed her phone but she was thankful that she had already sent video to her friend that's why she didn't need her phone anymore.

___________________________________________

Shehnaz finally find the person whom she was searching for past half an hour. He was sitting in the empty classroom of science department where all lectures starts after afternoon as in morning science lecture were held mostly in labs.

He was smoking cigarettes in the classroom and watching something in his phone.

Shehnaz was so angry at that time so she can't able to see the changed demeanor in his personality.

She stomped near him in fury and blurted out " why did you do that huhhh!!!! "

" Why are you so angry shehnaz and what are you saying ? What did I do ??? " he innocently ask as he doesn't know what he did.

" Oh don't try to act innocent you know very well  what i'm talking about " she hissed with a fake smirk.

" No baby I don't know what are you talking about" he said,  innocence doesn't leaving his face.

" I know you are the one how did that , you are the one who caused suhana injury , why did you do that haahh what did you get by doing that " she hissed looking directly into his eyes to find her answer. But her angry face turned into confused one as she saw the person standing infront of her laughing like a miniac.

" why are you laughing I didn't cracked a joke here , don't laugh " she said still looking at him.

" Oh God so you found out that I was the one who caused her injury woww I never thought that anyone would found this but no I was wrong"
He said like he was mocking her.

She was still looking at him trying to understand why he was calm and replying her as he was mocking her intelligence.

" it's okay na baby let's just forget it naa because we both got what we wanted na with this so let's just forget." He said taking small steps near her.

" what do you mean by got what we wanted ,I never wanted this " she replied.

" Oh shehnaz don't lie to me I know that you love sidharth and you wanted to suhana stay away from sidharth which I wanted as well" he replied with a smirk.

" what do you mean? " shehnaz asked.

" Because I love her and she is mine" he replied.

" if you love her than why did you asked me to go out with you " she asked.

" Because you are beautiful and I also like you and want you to be mine"

To be continued ❤️
-
-
Target - lots of love and comment

My dear ghost readers please do vote and comment also it will really motivate me to write more. So don't be a ghost readers okay 🥰