~GUILT~

PART - 23
-
-
A moment is enough to change your perspective towards other. Shehnaz perspective towards suhana is totally changed now. She forgot every kindness which suhana shows towards her.

Now she see her as her enemy. Her anger towards her is increasing day by day. She just badly wanted to take revenge from her.

For taking her revenge she wil do anything

( I know some of you are thinking that I'm portraying shehnaz character worse but her character will change with time just waite and watch.. and it's a ff so please take it as a ff...everytime you can't get what you want you only want to see her as good human being but no everyone are not good from start they will eventually become their best version with every lesson which their life  tought them. That's how I'm planning so just wait and read)
______________________________________

Two days are already passed after the incident.

Sidharth tried his best to gain shehnaz forgiveness but whenever he tried to apologize to her she always ignored him.
Shehnaz didn't want to forgive him that easily. She wants him to feel the pain which she feels when he was angry with her. She knows that he forgave her just in one hour after their fight.

But this time things are change. She was badly  hurted that's why she was not ready to forgave him that easily.
If she forgive him easily then there will be no point in staying angry.

___________________________________________

Sidharth and suhana were doing dance practice in the empty area of living area in sidharth house.

They used sidharth house for their dance practice.

A beautiful song is playing in the hall. It's suhana's favourite song.

Khuda jaane yeh kya hua hai ke ban gae tum meri dua~~~

Suhana is feeling every line of the song.
It's true that sidharth become blessing in her life. She is really happy in this relationship. Sidharth gives her all happiness which she was craving since her last relationship.

She saw the worse site of relationship in ahaan form.

Ahaan is monster in her life. Who ruined everything in her life. He snatched her all happiness. But sidharth bring back all the happiness in her life. She is really thankful to the God for sending sidharth in her life.

Suhana was looking in his eyes. Her hand were resting on sidharth shoulder and sidharth hands were on suhana waist.

They were moving on a song beats. The soothing voice of singer giving pleasure to the listener ears.

It's a step of suhana revolving around sidharth. Suhana was doing this step she round very fastly which make her loose her balance and she was about to fall on the floor but sidharth runs towards her and hold her.

"Suhana this is third time baby you are about to fall please focus on the step. " sidharth complaints her while helping her in standing properly.

"Tum per se mera focus hatega tabhi to mai step pe focus karungi naa" she replied with a smirk.

Smile appeared on his face when he heard her reply.

" Awww koi mujhe bachaao is ladke ki smile se Jo mujhe ghayal kiye Jaa Rahi hai " she said.

" Achaa ji lekin afsos ki baat ab  koi nhi bacha sakta tumhe meri smile se " Sidharth replied and then he went near her and started tickling her.

Suhana started giggling loudly. Sidharth also laughed when he heard her giggles.
Suhana stopped her laughing when she saw sidharth stopped his laugh. He was looking somewhere. She also looked at that position and saw shehnaz standing there.