~FEAR~

(THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN SOME HARRASMENT CONTENT)

PART - 46

Ecstatic!
That's what it's called the feeling which Shehnaz was feeling right now. Shehnaz felt immensely joyful now days. Her each day was passing like a happy melody. She didn't  even realised when will her one month passed in Mumbai. She was totally on a cloud nine these days. Sidharth always make her feel like she was a queen correction  'his queen'.

Shehnaz was also enjoying these queen treatment. Sidharth always make her feel special by sending chocolates, breakfast, teddies and many more things. One more thing which he always sent to her was a same bouquet of white flower but the number of white flower was decreasing day by day and red flowers were replacing them which really confuses her but she never tried to ask him till now but she will definitely ask him in future what's the meaning of sending those white and red roses.

Sidharth also become more flirty with a time. He doesn't miss any chance to praise her. He always left her in blushing mess with his compliments. He always make her heart flutter in many way.
After the confession , he started showing more affection towards her by doing many things like sending good morning message early in the morning and good night at the end of the day.

He always try to pick her up for work and whenever he got bussy with his business , he never forget to sent his driver to pick her for work. They always spent their free time together or we can say sidharth always make time for her from his bussy schedule.  They both ate there lunch together in the office and at the end of the day sidharth always took her out on a dinner. In the past month sidharth also took her on many beautiful dates. These things were really making her fall hard for him again and on the top of everything was his possessiveness.

His possessiveness for her is the main thing that attracts her towards him more. She likes when sidharth shows his jealousy when someone tries to approach her. Once he almost broke the man face when he tried to hit on Shehnaz on their date. On that day Shehnaz felt really giddy. Her stomach did summersault when sidharth called her " my girl " while punching that man face. Shehnaaz was sure that if she had not stopped him at that time, the man's parents would have been remembering him in their memories right now.

Shehnaz still remember how sidharth was adamant to send ray back to Canada because of his jealousy. He didn't liked when ray tried to extra touchy touchy to Shehnaz. They were always on eachother nerve because of Shehnaz. Always used to fight like a small kid and that's really annoyed Shehnaz. But after two weeks their flights were finally comes to end because of ray going back to Canada. Ray didn't wanted to go back to Canada but he had to go because of his business. Shehnaz was also sad at that time but soon sidharth turned her sadness into happiness by taking her to date. They spent the whole day together. That's how they spent whole past month together .
___________________________________

Shehnaz was working on her new design in her office which sidharth provided her when she started working in his company. It was a big room filled with lots of mannequins and febrics of different styles which Shehnaz needed for her designs.  Shehnaz also had two assistant designer who helped her in all her work.

Shehnaz was sitting on the floor and bussy cutting the febric with scissor. Her tongue poking out as her eyes were totally focused on her febric.

" Shehnaz it's almost lunch time when will your work be completed" one of her assistant asked to her as they were waiting for her from past few minutes because they can't go out before their senior assistant.

" You guys go first I will eat after completing my work , don't wait for me" Shehnaz replied as she didn't wanted them to waite for her because she will be going to have lunch with sidharth. She was waiting for sidharth to finish his meeting so that they will go to have lunch together. Her assistant went out after hearing her.