~CHANGE~

Part - 36

CHANGE , it's a small world consisting 6 letters together but it's effect in our life is huge. It's have two effects in our life. Postive or negative.

If a postive change happens in our life than our life will  fill with full of happiness but if negative change happens than our life will become a living hell.

Something like that happened in sidnaaz Life in the last three years. Shehnaz is completely moved on from her previous life. She became a happy girl just like before a bubbly , goofy girl but little bit mature from before. After coming to Canada she completely changed herself. She became a better version of herself. She completed her study in fashion designing. She changed her stream from commerce to fashion designing because this stream attracted her intrest. She faced alot of difficulties when she comes in Canada like adapting the totally different culture from India but with the help of her bestfriend ray and her family everything become endurable for her. Her decision of coming Canada become the one of the best decision for shehnaz but we cannot say the same thing for Siddharth. His life is also changed but not in a good way. It was as if happiness had gone away from his life. He life becomes dull like without colours like a plain canvas missing his colours.
___________________

A well built man having buff chest full of abs sitting on his chair looking at the presentation displaying on projector screen.  His arms were resting on the arm rest of the chair as he was looking at the  young girl who was describing the points of presentation now. His eyes frowned when the girl Stuttered in middle of the presentation. He tried to ignor it at first but when she stuttered for the second time , he raised his hand in the air.

The girl stopped and looked at him nervously. Sweat was clearly visible on her forehead. She knew she had made a big mistake by stuttering infront of Khadus shukla. This is the title given to him by all the employees of shukla enterprises because of his rudeness.
Once he fired a poor servent who mistakenly spilled tea on his blazer. She was praying to God that the same thing doesn't happen to her too.

" If you can't present things without stuttering then why don't you quit your job?" He said , his voice was calm but still his anger was visible.

" I..I'm sorry sir " she nervously uttered while fiddling with her fingers.

" Even you can't speak sorry without stuttering then how you expect to stay on this position huhh, don't you know the simple rules of business? Never show weakness in the business if you want to become successful " He growled, looking straight at her. He stands up from his seat and started walking. " Next time if the same thing happened then be prepared to find new job" he uttered before leaving the room.

The girl took a sigh of relief when she heard this.

Sidharth was sitting on the chair of his office. He was looking at the files placed on his office table.

And then he heard knock on his office door.

" Come in " he said , still looking at the file in his hand.

" Sir , Khushal sir sent this invitation through courier " his secretary informed him.

" Okay keep it on table and go" he ordered. She kept the card on the table and went from there.

He leaned on his chair he closed the files and kept on the table after examining them. He messaged his forehead with his thumb and finger to get rid of his throbbing headache which was irritating him. He always gets headache because of his less sleeping nights. He completely engrossed himself in his father company after becoming the young chief executive officer of it and with the new job he got alot of new responsibilities which he fulfilled by giving his one hundred percent. He forgot his sleep , his hunger and himself to complete all these new responsibilities. He wants to prove himself , prove to everyone that he is well deserved person for this position which he soon did.