DARK DESIRES [PhayuRain]

By magentashawty

Rain big fan of bl manhwa but still virgin with dirty thoughts. Phayu a king of one night stand but will fall... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Let's Start
chapter 2: Stop hiding
chapter 3: Losing it
chapter 4: Boyfriend-ish
chapter 5: Unfolding
chapter 6: Mine
chapter 7: can't get enough you
Chapter 8: Can't be apart
chapter 9 : Give rain what he wants
chapter 10: Welcome gift
chapter 11 : Road to the past
chapter 13 : My sexy boyfriend
chapter 14 : the best rider
chapter 15 : you're my everything
chapter 16: horny after being angry
chapter 17: Rain's dark side
chapter 18 : Life changing
chapter 19 : Rain's insecurities
chapter 20 : Never gonna leave you
chapter 21: birthday boy
chapter 22: I'm your birthday gift
chapter 23 : Rain is always needy
chapter 24 : Five Shades of rain
chapter 25 : The proposal
chapter 26 : Drunk with phayu's cock
chapter 27: Talking about the future
chapter 28 : Paradisiac vacation
chapter 29 : Sex under the stars
chapter 30 : Together we can
chapter 31 : It's for life
chapter 32 : Wedding night
chapter 33 : Jealousy and fight
Chapter 34: Complete family (The End)
1- Special Chapter
2- Special Chapter End

chapter 12 : You're perfect

3.7K 138 52
By magentashawty

Rain took a deep breath...

"İ was born in a lovely family P'Phayu, my parents really love me so much, i had everything i needed as a child, until it was time to go to school at that time nothing was alarming since all children in that age still don't know anything...but growing up i was more turned to like girl's stuffs...

After i entered middle school, my body was so small and so soft comparing to others boys of my age, my parents even thought that maybe something was wrong with my body development. İ went to meet a doctor and he said nothing wrong I'm just born like this so petite and fragile...

Since that day my parents were extra careful about me, my health and taking care of me like I'm sort of egg afraid to break, I'm not complaining i really like the way they treated me, it gave me a lot of peace and reassurance that i have my parents to rely on...

But at school it was something else, my friends started to bully me, calling me bad names, sometimes they just ran over me and make me fell down, walked on me, or put weird things in my locker. Days passing it was getting worse, i was not strong and so weak to fight back.

They call me gay for being feminine and having a small body, that wasn't the hurtful thing, my middle school was close to a nightmare but i didn't say anything to my parents because i knew they can ruin those people's lives so i took it for myself crying in my room every night, afraid to wake up the next morning and face the same situation again...

But i was strong enough to keep it cool, i bought some cute outfits wearing them and my room it made me feel good and happy. İ finished my middle school and went to high school the real nightmare started. There was a guy named Tommy, he made my life like hell and his house is just two blocks from ours that's why i had a panic attack this morning as i remember he lives close by...

His parents are so rich and he thought no one can do anything to him, so he targeted me because i was small. Bullying me in front of the whole class everyone watching and laughing. Until one day in our junior year i was in the bathroom he came there with his friends...

They locked the bathroom, and pinned me to the wall saying why do i look so pretty for a boy, at that time i didn't understand him but the more he was talking i knew he just had a crush on me and was disappointed to know I'm a boy not a girl...

That day they laughed at me, saying all i need is just boobs and cut my dick and he'll be so happy to fuck me because i look like a pretty girl. İ was suffocating from his bad smell and pushed him, but he took it as a fight then beat me up. İ couldn't do anything because I was not stronger than them...

He warned me to not say a word, every other day the bullying was getting worse from grabbing my ass and rubbing their dick at me saying they knew i loved it. İt was disgusted, the only thing that was keeping me sane was reading my books and dreaming about one day i will also experience true love and have nice friends...

After that we had a school trip, i didn't want to go but i had to, my parents didn't know anything, when we went to the camp the teachers went to take foods and other luggage, they took off my clothes spilled water and dirt at me and pushed me unfortunately i fell hitting my head passing out, they took me to the hospital when i said what happened, they said we were just playing and it was an accident...

That was the day my parents came to know the hell i was living, those kids just had a punishment while they did all those hurtful things to me, my parents wanted to drag them down but i said no, I'll deal with it by myself...

İ went back to school after a month completely a different person, i had confidence and strength i wanted to confront him. İ was not going to let anyone bully me again...

When i faced Tommy in front of the whole class saying he targeted me because he likes me and don't even dare to confess, if he wants to taste me he can just ask I'll give it to him but i didn't know he really liked me, because he fell for it and texted me to meet...

He apologised for his bad behaviour and said he didn't know how to deal with it and why he was attracted to a boy, i was recording it and played it to the whole class with the teachers as proof i was not lying about the bullies then he was expelled...

That day everyone clapped at my courage and I felt free for the first time. İ was finally myself and months later i graduated, i asked my parents that i wanted to go study in Thailand, they was against but they saw how i faced my own problems and trusted me to be strong...

But just coming back here i remembered that time and i panicked, sometimes when I sleep i see how those kids were mocking me that I'm not good enough and I'm weird...

But after meeting you, I'm now very calm and happy i don't have those bad dreams anymore maybe once in a while i think it's finally going because i have you by my side P'Phayu"

Rain said the whole story without a break, phayu listened to him so attentively holding his hands, wishing he knew rain back then and beat those bastard..

"You're so strong rainy standing up for yourself, and you're not weak or different from other my love. You're perfect, beautiful, smart and have a precious soul. Thank you for sharing this with me just remember it's all passed now, I'm here with you, i love you the way you are, i will be proud to show you to the world, shouted how much i love you and I'm so proud of you baby i mean it, nothing will come between us and for now on i want you to fill your head with good memories no more crying or just think of my handsome face see"

Rain laughed, finally he feels at ease, he hugs phayu...

"Thank you P'Phayu, you know sometimes i feel like why do i have to be born like this. İ mean nothing wrong with me is it bad to be feminine and love to look pretty. İ didn't choose to like guys or girls. Even now sometimes people look at me like I'm trash why can't they just love me like this, we are all the same right?" he whispered...

Phayu turns and gets on top of him covering his small figure, looking at him so deep in eyes...

"What are you doing P'Phayu" rain said his heart racing, he can see the grin on phayu's face plotting something...

Phayu kissed his forehead, a gentle kiss of reassurance and love.

"Shhhh listen to me carefully okay don't cut me" rain just nodded

"İ have something i want you to know" phayu started caressing his face.

Rain eyes sparkle wondering what's going on

"İ love everything about you"

"İ love your voice"

"İ love your eyes"

"İ love your ears"

"İ love your nose"

"İ love your mouth and your teeth"

For every part of his body after saying the sentence, he kiss the place he said he loves giving rain goosebumps all over his body

"İ love your beautiful small body"

Phayu trails down with his hands feeling his soft skin under him...

"İ love your hands" he gives a kiss on the back of his hand

"İ love when you talk"

"İ love when you smile, when you laugh and when you're happy"

"İ love everything about you"

Rain gave him a beautiful smile feeling so loved

"İ love you the way you are" phayu kiss his forehead...

"Fuck those people, always love yourself more and be confident. I'll walk by your side every day and support you, don't ever doubt on yourself or wanting to change for people okay"

Rain nodded smiling, he feels so lucky to have phayu right now, all the bad things are gone, now only good things coming for both of them.

Rain puts his arms around phayu's neck pulling him closer...

"İ want you to show me how you really love my body, fuck me right now" he whispers to his ear and bit his earlobe

Phayu pull back looking at the naughty boy beneath him wondering where should he start eating him...

"Don't complain if you feel sore later" he said with a smirk

"Yeah i want that, i want to feel you for days inside me" rain said as he lick his lips...

"No" phayu said firmly, rain is confused

"What do you mean by No"

"I'm not going to fuck you today"

"Huh why?"

"Because it's not the moment for that rain"

"What do you mean"

"You went through a lot, the last thing I want you to feel is i just want to fuck you. Of course i want to but not today. İ love your body and will still love it, it doesn't mean i have to do it now. İ want you to feel loved for being yourself not for what you bring like good body and good sex, even without that i will still love you because i fell in love of the whole you not a specific part of your body do you understand naughty boy"

Phayu pinch his nose, rain now understand that it's not just about sex between them but something more deep, the connection they have is very strong, the way they love and care for each other is amazing, he really found true love...

"I'm sorry" he whispered

"Why are you sorry baby, you didn't do anything i just want you to understand why I'm with you okay" rain nodded

"Great now why is your story incomplete" phayu said smiling

"İncomplete how?" Rain asks

"You told me everything but forgot something important"

Rain tried to recall everything, he is sure he said everything he didn't hide something.

"İ didn't hide anything i told you everything P'Phayu"

"Are you sure?" Phayu smirks

"Yeah I'm sure stop teasing" rain slap his arm

"I'm not teasing you, tell me how you started reading your spicy books and be naughty huh tell me"

"Stop it" Rain feels embarrassed

"Oh I'm serious i want to know how you discover that and what you did when reading that" phayu said raising an eyebrow, rain knows he can't escape with that look..

"Okay i will tell you"

"Good" phayu moved aside. Laying on bed facing rain waiting to hear that story

"Well you know with internet you can come across a lot of things. İ was scrolling my Instagram reels when a video of two guys kissing popped out. At first i was just curious so i read the comments saying it's a series based on a novel etc...

İ watched that series and see all the sex scenes i wanted to do it too, i already saw a girl and boy sex scene in movies but it was just another scene but that one made me hot, like really hot. Asking myself do i really want to try it with a guy and i was still a virgin and no one liked me so i continued my life...

İ went to read the novel and discovered others novel a a website full of spicy books it was like i went in heaven. Then i started reading them, wishing to life the same life but i didn't have anyone until i met you the rest of the story you know"

He said all embarrassed hiding his face, phayu smiles at how cute he looks.

"So when you read those books you were hard?"

"Well sometimes but after reading a lot it wasn't affecting me that much. İ just wanted to try it if i had a boyfriend. İ knew i liked guys, girls didn't have any effect on me"

"İnteresting, so what kind of effect i had on you when you met me"

"P'Phayu" rain feeling shy as if he's innocent from all the things they have done already

"What i just want to know" phayu tease again

"You drove me crazy i was thinking about you every day, dreaming you're fucking me, are you happy now you know my secret"

Phayu laughs, who will imagine this cute face has a dirty mind like this. What comes from his mouth and what inside his head don't reflect his face. He looks like a little cute puppy but inside a true devil...

"İ want to know everything, I'm happy we felt the same since we first met, do you want to know my secret"

Rain eyes sparkle, he wants to know everything...

"Yes yes yes" he said so excited

"Relax, okay when i saw you i was attracted to you, all i wanted was to be with you. One day i was in the bathroom thinking about you and i was hard all of sudden, it never happened before so i jerked myself thinking I'm fucking your pretty little mouth with this plump lips cumming deep in your throat"

Just telling the story rain feels hot and happy to know they did the same thing.

"Wow that's hot"

"İ know right, i was surprised i did that" phayu laughs

"İ can make your dream come true if you want"

"What do you mean rainy"

"Oh well you said you're not going to fuck me it's fine but i can make you feel good" rain slowly gets on top of him

"Rainn"

"P'Phayu just close your eyes and enjoy"

He pulls down his underwear, taking the meat in his hand and starts to stroke it...

He was fully hard in a minute, he loves the way phayu reacts to his touch. He waters his mouth and take all the length down to his throat...

"Ugh fuck rain" phayu growls

Rain starts to suck him slowly at first then accelerate. He knows what to do with his mouth if he wants to make him cum.

He continues sucking phayu pushing him all the way deep inside. Phayu losing it slowly he already feels his balls tightened. Rain's mouth is so hot and wet...

"Fuck babe you're going to make me cum"

Rain smirks, he knows he's doing a great job. He keeps on going sucking him hard,

"Fuck" phayu hips vibrate as he came deep inside his mouth. Rain swallows it all...

"Your dream came true" he said smiling.

"Naughty boy, wait I'll have my revenge"

"I can't wait"

"Come let's sleep i want to go visit the town tomorrow"

"Goodnight P'Phayu i love you"

"Goodnight my baby i love you too"

_____________________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE 🎉💥🌟

Best wishes for 2024, leave all the bad things behind you and embrace the new year with open arms 💗

Confession part credit to my only 12% the series. İ loved how santa reassured earth that nothing wrong with him being feminine and gay that he loves him the way he is.

Also this part of the story is based on real life, one of my friends told us what he went through and my heart hurt when i heard his story. How he was bullied, i just want to pass a message wether someone is strongly man or weak, or feminine men, masculine women or anything. We are all the same, we shouldn't bully others based on their look, they didn't choose to be born like that.

So love your neighbour as you love yourself ❤️

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4.7K 21
Phayu x Rain fanfic
146K 5.5K 35
Alpha Omega version of Payu Rain.... Pure arrange marriage Payu and Rain marries because Payu's grandfather was very old and Payu was only grandchil...
158K 4.6K 44
"Rain" a cute and a very innocent boy who don't know about love like how love feels and he even don't know what sex is? In childhood he never try to...
318K 11.3K 62
"Let me go!!! I don't sleep with anyone except my future alpha! " yelled the omega fiercely staring into the eyes of the alpha. . . . . "Do you...