๐“๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข๐œ - ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...

By 123hikibakas

Some stories start with tragedy whilst some stories end with tragedy. But what about mine? It started with a... More

-Welcome-
Starring- Cast
Chapter 01 - The Haunted Past
Chapter 02 - The Shadows
Chapter 03 - Terrible Mistake
Chapter 04 - Running Away
Chapter 05 - Changes on Plans
Chapter 06 - On the sail
Chapter 07 - Bumpy Ride
Chapter 08 - Serendipity
Chapter 09 - Sweet Corn Soup
Chapter 10 - Different Outlook
Chapter 11- Taehyung's Favour
Chapter 12- Black Swan
Chapter 13 - Cold War
Chapter 14- Folk Party
Chapter 15- Bonding
Chapter 16- Gran Canaria
Chapter 17- Take me to the sky
Chapter 18- Fourth of July
Chapter 19 - Memories Bring Back Memories
Chapter 20- Journey to The Unseen
Chapter 21- Romance
Fanart Exhibit
Fanart Exhibit - Part II
Chapter 22- The Unsinkable Ship
Chapter 23- To the Stars
Chapter 24- To the Stars ||
Chapter 25- Not in another Life
Chapter 26 - Quiet Before The Storm
Chapter 27- Worst Fears
Chapter 29- Double Trouble
Chapter 30- Spoiled Royalty
Chapter 31- A night to remember
Chapter 32- A Night To Remember ||
Chapter 33- Boom Of Doom
Chapter 34- She Will Founder
Chapter 35- S.O.S
Chapter 36- Dead Humanity
Chapter 37- Underwater
Chapter 38- Breakthrough.
Chapter 39- Stampede
Chapter 40- Never let go
Chapter 41- Not Good At Goodbyes
Chapter 42- Final Resting Place
Chapter 43- Rescued By Carpathia
Chapter 44- Going Home
Chapter 45- On The Hunt
Chapter 46- On The Hunt ||
Chapter 47- On The Hunt |||
Chapter 48- Not A Dream
Chapter 49- Talking To The Stars
Chapter 50- Captain Smith's Last Will
Chapter 51- Not Long Before...
Chapter 52- Kudos
Chapter 53- Those Who Perished
Chapter 54- New Life
Chapter 55- Take me to the stars
-Epilogue-

Chapter 28- Through Chaos

224 38 2
By 123hikibakas

I paused for a deep breath.

Taehyung was glancing at me with confusion. He couldn't understand the haze that was conflicting with me.

But boy was I happy to see him at that moment.

"Taehyung," I whispered in a panting voice. My dry throat was deserted, it was making me unable to talk sufficiently.

His hands gripped my shoulders, turning me to him. His dark brown long eye's gaze was filled with concern. I drew breath heavily with fear and dread. Because of the long run, sweat droplets form on my cold forehead, tackling all the way down, sticking my bangs to it.

"Y/n what happened? Tell me!" his words exclaimed intensely.

"That man-, he's after me- " I stuttered,  looking back at the crowd with a blemish feeling that he was right behind me.

"Who is it? Who is it Y/n tell me!" I shook my head.

"There's no time to explain," I again turned back to make sure that he wasn't there. At that moment his tall scary figure was invisible because of the throng gathered there, which was in favour of both my advantage and disadvantage. 

It wasn't an easy task to find me through all the heads there. And flipping the tables, it was difficult to notice where he was playing hide and seek with me.

Taehyung bit his lower lip in confusion, but ceasing his curiosity he stepped his foot upright to help me.

"Come on," he held me with my hand, carefully peering up at the people around us. Not sparing another minute of delay, he bashed into a door at the end of the big hallway, dragging me with him.

The only thing I could do was to hope that he knew what he was doing.  I had my faith in Kim Taehyung at that point.  I found myself following him, praying my feet not to lurch.

He ran like a dart cutting through the wind with his long hand tightly clasping mine.

We took the stairs up which opened us to a new corridor. I was running like in a maze, holding for my best life. Fear of Beom Hyeon appearing behind any moment struck my heart with agony.
The long passageway led us to a differently dressed group of people.  I acknowledged them as the passengers of the first class by the attire and luxurious fur coats they wore. It was a familiar sight for me by that time.

Taehyung stopped on his track as we reached a certain place where a board flashed shiny letters that read "1st class entrance " shimmered before our eyes.

He was panting heavily as much as I was.

I looked at him with surprise,  I couldn't read the thoughts he had running through his mind.

"Tae-"

"Come on, you'll be safe here," he looked around to check whether any officers were patrolling the area before jumping over the fence which was beyond his limits. He then lent his hand to me.

My shaky hand held his climbing up the fence with his help. His firm grip pulled me down, holding me from my waist and placing me down carefully. 

"Hey! Hold right there!" the air rattled with a loud whistle sound blowing from behind us. I flickered at the man with a navy blue uniform who was charging towards us continuously blowing his bloody whistle.

"Shit! Run Y/n..."

Taehyung didn't take any chances of getting involved in an argument with the crew officer. He snatched my hand and ran until we found ourselves in front of a familiar-looking door.

I knew where I was, I was there once.

It was Madam Collete's, the French widow's cabin. She had helped me before too. And again I had reached her for help.

Taehyung started banging on the door.

It didn't take long before the cheerful charming lady appeared in front of us. Unless like last time, this time her face was smeared with disarray. She glanced at both of us.

"Madam Collete, please let us in, I'll explain later," her eyebrows raised with surprise but still she cracked open the door, letting us glide through.

She shut the door and turned to us.

My body gave up and fell on the floor, inhaling like an asthma patient.  Taehyung was clutching his shirt, panting heavily.

"Taehyung, what's happening?" the woman queried, glancing at each of us in turns. She immediately came towards me, helping to lift my body from the ground and aiding me towards a comfortable chair.

"Y/n dear, you look like a mess," she said worriedly. "What happened? What made you scared to death like this?"

I could say only one word.

"The Devil," I said in a quiet voice, lifting my head to gaze at her.

"Y/n, who is this man following you? What does he want from you?" Taehyung started talking.  He needed explanations of course.

"He wants me, my life Taehyung, he wants to fucking kill me," with my words the warm big room fell into pin-drop silence. No one dared to talk. Only the sound of our breathing was associated with the air around us.

"Kil- kill you?" Finally, Madam Collete was able to stutter out some words. I gulped as she asked.

"He's here for revenge,"

That's when she broke out.

She screeched, semi-unconsciously falling to the ground.  If it wasn't for Taehyung who caught her, her body would have gladly hugged the wooden floor. He carried her to the couch in the room.

It took a while for her to recover. With the help of a glass of brandy, the man gave to her, her bloodless face seemed to return to its usual reddish pink. She fished out her handkerchief and swept down the droplets of sweat that formed on her forehead.  Taehyung started fanning her with his hands to make her comfortable.

"Y/n, we have to report this to the officers, they will catch him," she spoke after a while,  recovering from the shock she had.

I thought through it.

How can I involve security in this situation when I'm also a wanted person? I was undercover by travelling here as a normal passenger and my cover was blown up.

A question remained unanswered.

How did he manage to get here?

How did Beom Hyeon know that I was here? He wasn't made fool of. His cunning and brutally skilful mind for sensing his victims was extraordinary. 

"Y/n..." my mind's conflicting thoughts shattered by Taehyung's deep voice.

I heaved a deep sigh.

"I don't reckon it's a good idea," I couldn't look directly into his eyes as I said because of the guilt that was overlooking me.

"Blimey! What do you mean dear? " Madam Collete exclaimed with disbelief.  She didn't acquiesce to the idea of not reporting about the man who was ghosting me. Just like anyone would do, she wanted me to report him right away.

"It's complicated," I shook my head in denial. The woman's face was clouded with so many emotions mixed.  Confusion,  agony and anxiety. 

Taehyung aroused his voice after thinking for a while. His forehead wrinkled as he dived deep into his thoughts. 

"Fine," he sighed and gazed at me.

"What can we do then? We still have two days before we reach the west coast of England. Till we reach we have to figure out a way to keep you safe." his words melted my heart.

This person Kim Taehyung, the stranger who bumped into me that day had become a dear person to me who was willing to save me from danger.

He was right.

Until we reached our destination and figured out a way to escape him, I had to stay hidden from him.  Until then I need to stay low-key.

I patiently thought about it without trying to get anxious. It would only stay to my disadvantage if I panicked and made a quick decision. 

One wrong move and I was done for.

I had only one option.

I had to find Jungkook, I had to go to him.

My body stood up and footed towards Taehyung. I clasped both his hands between mine and looked at him with eyes of plea.

"Taehyung, I ought a favour from you, only you can do this for me..." he gazed back at me with concern.

"Tell me what has to be done," his confident words brought in easiness for me.

"I need to go to him, only he can save me." Taehyung nodded as he comprehended what I was saying.  

"I'll give him the message,  you wait here with Madam Collete, I'll go to Jungkook," my face was gloomy. He gave my cold hands a light squeeze to comfort me,

"Don't worry,  I'll make sure that he comes to you," I nodded with a forced smile that stretched in my pale face.

"Stay here" The hazel colour eyes gave one last glance of assurance before disappearing from the room. Madam Collate promised to keep me with her till Jungkook came.

All I could do was wait.

Wait until he came for me.

----------༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄-------------

Through the opened crack of the door, Taehyung peeked to make sure the coast was clear. He sneaked carefully trying not to encounter the previous officer who was patrolling the area. He was pretty sure that the officer was still finding them.

Jungkook was probably in his cabin. But Taehyung had to get across the crew passage to get there and only the crew was allowed to enter.

He has to do it again, he has to do the hide-and-seek with the officers if he wants to reach Jeon Jungkook.

But he made a promise, he couldn't back away from what he was immersed in.  He wasn't one to chicken out of the situation no matter how bad it seemed.

A promise was a promise.

"Damn this," he cussed out as he noticed a few of the crew members strolling in the deck.

He waited, waited until the coast was clear for him to enter the crew passage. The man looked around to make sure no one was around before darting at the speed of an arrow.

After he entered the corridor he started searching for the certain cabin. As Y/n said it was the last cabin before turning left to the main passage.

"Captain's cabin, Captain's cabin" Taehyung kept mumbling to himself as he read the nameplates that were shining in gold colour.

"What are you doing here?" A roar of amusement scattered the air.

The brown-haired boy flinched with the sudden voice of interruption. 

God damn.

He was screwed.

Before he could even think, the man with a blue uniform grabbed him by the collar and barked at his face.

"Are you not aware that you are not allowed here, lad? This area is prohibited for passengers!" he said in a stern voice and started dragging the fellow along with him.

"Wait! No! I need to meet the captain! I need to speak to Captain Jeon!" Taehyung started wiggling to cut loose while blurting out. But of course, the other man didn't want to hear a word he said. He acted deaf at his statement.

"This is no place for you! " His grip on Taehyung's neck tightened. He tried to swing his hands to loosen his grip but as a result, he got a hard kick in the gut making him hiss in pain.

"Bastard! " Taehyung cried out loud.

"What's all this bloody racket about?"  suddenly another voice broke in from behind them.

To the crew members' surprise and Taehyung's relief, it was Jungkook behind them, who was returning after handing the letter of agreement to Mr Harper. He noticed Taehyung who was trying to break free from the officer. His brows were raised with surprise.

"Taehyung? Mr Reeds, can you explain what's happening?"

The man gestured at Taehyung with irritation.

"This lad tried to enter the crew passage. I was taking him to where he belongs, below the decks-"

Taehyung's voice rasped out, ceasing the man's sentence,

"You didn't fucking listen to me! I wanted to meet Captain Jeon you imbecile!" he spat with rage.

"Meet me? " Jungkook was dumbfounded.

"I'm taking him out, sir!" the other man disagreed with Taehyung and started dragging the obnoxious boy with him.

"Let me go you fool!"

"Mr Reed let him go, he came to meet me"  Jungkook tried to convince the man. But the officer shook his head in denial.

"He's just a street rat, besides, I don't think any of the British Star Line will fancy seeing such chaos, sir," Jungkook bit his lip with agitation.

The man grabbed Taehyung and started dragging him away while leaving Jungkook standing in the hallway.

"Let me go you son of a bitch! Jungkook! She needs you! Y/n, she's in danger!" Taehyung started screaming at the top of his lungs.

Jungkook's heart halted as he heard that Y/n, his precious love was in danger. His doe eyes became widened with anxiety.

"Y/- Y/n?" he stuttered.

"She's in B-56! She's there waiting for you! He's here for his revenge! Jungkook! You must reach her! You must reach her! Hurry!" his voice started fading as he was hauled away.

Jungkook forgot to breathe for a moment as the few words of summary Taehyung yelped clicked in his mind as he was a quick-witted golden penny.

No way...

Was it what he thought? 

Has her most feared nightmare come true?

Long chapter lol, probably the longest chapter I wrote. Let's see... what'll happen next?

Also lol I forgot to post this in the previous chapter.

See ya soon with the next update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 20K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
358K 21.3K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 38.5K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
378K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...