An Alpha's Alpha(mxm)

By MidnightHunter18

Aiden's an Alpha whose been alone for 6 years. Jumping from pack to pack, but never finding one who was able... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 28

4K 124 37
By MidnightHunter18

Aiden's Pov~

Hell.

I must be in Hell. I have to be. It's the only explanation.

I knew I would eventually end up there someday, but I didn't think it would be that quick.

My body feels like I'm on the verge of combusting and I curse as another wave of heat hits me.

It's so fucking hot.

My eyes fly open and I immediately start tearing at my clothes. The material feeling like sand paper against my sweat-slicked skin.

I hear the fabric tear and coolness touches my skin. I shiver at the coldness, almost wanting the heat back, until it fulfills my wishes and another wave hits.

Goddess I feel like I want to throw up. I feel filthy.

I move around until I'm on my stomach and my face buries into a foreign material. I get a full whiff of the scent it carries and along with another wave of heat, electricity races up my spine.

I let out a loud whine as I try to crawl forward and sit up. However, since my clothes are all gone, a certain part of my person ended up rubbing against whatever I'm surrounded by.

By body shudders violently at the intense pleasure before I collapse again.

It seems like the pleasure I feel blocks out the pain and overwhelming heat. Finding this out, I grab my newly hardened cock and start pumping myself, hoping the pleasure will help me.

It doesn't work though and all I can do is whine pitifully as the heat making it's way through my body ramps up some more. I desperately try to seek out pleasure for myself, and I manage to grab onto the peice of cloth I had before and bring it back to my nose.

I smell hits me and the pleasure I experienced from before comes back.

I let out another needy whine as I start to feel wetness run down my thighs. Suddenly curious, I reach back and feel it, following the trail to it's source. My finger circles around my entrance, and and pushes in while I take another whiff of what I now realize is a shirt.

I cry out as my knees buckle under me. I curse loudly and suddenly, I can't get enough of the sensation I just had.

I raise my hips with my face on the floor and bring the hand holding the shirt to my face while the other circles around my entrance again.

Not hesitating I push one of my fingers all the way in. My over sensitized body quakes with the immense pleasure I get from the movement and I quickly add another finger.

I inhale the shirt again, this time finally recognizing the scent embedded in it as my head slowly starts to clear. The confused and painfilled fog from before dissipating the more I pleasure myself and block it out. The scent of oak and rain and something undoubtedly masculine that's just it's own fill my nose, making my hips push back on their own.

I whine, but it's not enough. So, I add a third finger.

I start to finger fuck myself brutally only to end up cursing out loudly.

Ugh. It's not enough!

I growl in irritation before inhaling the scent once more. This time memories accompany it, and my imagination helps to twist them to help myself in the present.

"I thought you want to be filled?"

The voice is husky and grates on my nerves in all the right ways. I thrust my fingers back in at the new voice and cry out at the feeling.

"I love the way you fill me Jack."

Jack. My mate. Oh Goddess how I wish he was here right now.

As thoughts of my mate fill my head I start to thrust my fingers even faster as I basically suffocate myself with one of his shirts.

I want Jack. I need him.

Then there's a loud crash, and suddenly, he's here. I can sense his presence and smell his scent, even though I know he's not in my closet.

I reopen my eyes and twist till I'm facing the door as I'm curled in my nest thingy. I can hear Jack's snarls and other loud crashes as he searches for me as well as another voice saying something. Probably telling him to calm down or something.

I was delighted to have my mate so close, but the other voice has me on alert.

I curl inward and let out a low growl. The sounds behind the closed door stop, but only for a second before hurried steps are coming toward me.

Light shines in from the open windows when the door opens, but it's soon blocked by two figures in the doorway.

The scent of my mate has me dizzy as another fresh wace of heat hits me, but I'm also distracted by the strange scent accompanying it. Another wolf is with my mate, and the thought has me burning with jealousy and rage as I let out another growl. This time it's lower, a warning to not get too close.

A growl answers mine, and I recognize the sound of my mate and quiet immediately. The next sound that escapes me is instead a whine.

When he hears this, my mate finally comes over to my side.

His scent wraps around me as he releases it into the air and my arms move to grab him. He falls willingly into my grasp and also into my nest of his clothes along side me.

I cuddle into his side as a low purr starts in my chest. I can feel Jack's arms wrap around me and tug me closer as he moves between me and the door.

He growls and it causes my head to snaps up just in time to see the other wolf stop where he is. He moved from the door into the closet without my notice and is now only a few feet away.

I don't like this, and I show my disapproval as I snarl at the foreign intruder and bare my fangs.

Jack holds me closer and growls again when the other wolf takes another step forward. I can hear him mumble some stuff, but I can't understand in my current frame of mind. It all just ends up sounding like jibberish.

Jack's chest rumbles, and I can assume he's replying to the other wolf. Their voices suddenly raise a pitch and the wolf takes another step forward, so he is only a distance away.

Jack and I both snarl, but the wolf's voice only becomes more insistent.

Jack lets out a low growl, but this one has some of his dominant power leaking out with it.

The blinding heat consumes my body again and my mate's scent tinged with the new dominance has me aching for him to fill me once more.

I let out a whine as I wriggle in his grip, trying to turn over to present myself to him properly.

He keeps his tight grip on me and I struggle miserably in his grasp. Why won't he let me move? Does he not want me to present?

The thought fills me with sadness and my whine turns pitiful as I settle down.

Jack turns his head to me in concern and I look back up at him, tears lining my vision at both the sudden rejection and the painful heat still wracking my body.

He leans down and give me a quick kiss. Its short, but it has my body and desire rekindling once more for him, and a purr escapes me.

Talk about mood swings.

Jack turns his head back to the other wolf and shouts something at him again. The loud noise makes me flinch, and he glances at me before continuing in a stern, low voice.

I hear a sigh and look to see as the wolf finally gives up and walks out.

Jack says something again, and the wolf returns only to close the closet door before leaving. I even hear him close our bedroom door for extra measure.

I stop paying him mind though, and just refocus on my mate right in front of me.

He also seems to refocus on me as well. He lets out a low growl that has me shivering again before releasing his grip on me and moving back a bit to give me room.

Finally having the room to move, I waste no time in flipping back onto my stomach. I arch my back as I present my hole that's slicked with my arousal and ready to be tended to by my mate.

I can hear Jack's growl of approval and I whine in need as I shake my ass in invitation.

I hear the rustle of clothes behind me and I glance back to see Jack lining up his large shaft with my entrance.

He doesn't tease me like with our mating and slams into me immediately.

It feels like something in me snaps and gives as I let out the sluttiest sound I have ever heard.

Jack seems to like my response because he starts to slam into me hard and fast, hitting me in the deepest part and slamming my prostate every time with brutal accuracy. The harshness has me glancing back to see his eyes glowing that luminescent sapphire blue, and I know he's in his rut.

My hands claw at the material beneath me as I let out moans mixed with whines everytime he thrusts in, my walls clenching tight around him.

I can hear him let out groans as well, and the submissive side of me takes pride in pleasuring our mate so well. The heat inside me seems to start to fade out as well as my mate tends to my desires and needs. The clenching in my stomach stops completely and my body's temperature starts to even out as well.

However, even as these decrease, it seems like my libido only seems to increase in it's place.

As complete desire takes over me, I slam my hips back and my whines turn into heavy pants as I try to keep moving my body to rack out as much pleasure as possible.

Jack suddenly flips me over so I'm on my back, and even though the penetration isn't as deep, he makes up for it with passionate kisses.

One of his hands winds up my body into my hair and as he grabs it by the roots and tugs, I let out another moan as I clench around him harder.

He let's out another dominating growl and pulls a bit harder.

The painful tug on my scalp only seems to heighten the pleasure I feel, and I begin to moan in earnest as he tugs on my hair everytime he slams all the way in.

Black spots dot the outline of my vision and I have to remember to breath in all our relentless fucking. However, it seems like I'm not the only one feeling overwhelmed as Jack's panting and groaning gets louder by the second.

His thrusts get desperate and sloppy as his skin slams against mine harshly. He leans down closer to me and I take the opportunity to grab onto him. My nails start to dig in and scratch up his muscular back, but his responsive groans shows his appreciation at the claiming act.

In return his thrusts start to pick up the pace again as he starts to litter my neck and shoulders with bites and hickeys. When he reaches my scent gland again and scrapes his newly elongated canines over it I see stars. He's going to claim me as his once again, just like he'll be doing multiple times over our shared lifetime. Renewing his mark constantly until my scent gland only carries our mixed smell forever and my shoulder is scarred beyond healing. A constant proof of his love and devotion to me.

I gladly tilt my head and bare my neck to him in submission.

When his fangs peirce my skin once again, the pleasure I felt from our mating comes back in the same blinding wave of white heat.

I can feel it as his knott starts to expand and locks us together, and a deep primal part of me is satisfied as our mate's seed fills us up, making sure a pregnancy is assured from our joining.

As my body finally relaxes, I flop back into my nest of clothes and Jack seems to give out as well as he joins me, our bodies still locked together.

We're panting like crazy and the smell of sex and sweat permeate the air. We are also utterly exhausted.

Jack spoons me from behind, and the feeling of contentment makes a low purr rumble throughout my chest. The sound filling the room, and relieving it of it's sudden silence.

We stay like that for a good while before I finally feel Jack's knott deflate and he gently pulls out of me. I groan at the sudden loss, and I can feel a light trickle rundown my already sticky thighs as the remaining cum starts to dribble out.

I role over in Jack's arms so I'm facing him as I tuck my nose under his chin and cuddle into him, suddenly feeling very clingy.

His voice is hoarse as he speaks, and it makes me shiver again. "Do you think you're pregnant now?"

I laugh and it shakes the both of us. "I would think so, with how many time we went at it yesterday, and also today's round as well. Not to mention you're rut."

Jack hums thoughtfully before speaking again. "Michael also said that since you were on your heat that you would be more fertile as well."

That grabs my attention and a pull back to meet his gaze. "Wait, so I was in heat just now?"

He nods, "Yeah, it explains all your behavior, and Michael also said that it was like he predicted. That you're next rut turned into a heat because of your submissive side emerging."

I nod back. "Oh yeah, we did discuss that." I pause before shuddering. "If that's what a heat is like, I never want to experience it again. It felt like I was on fire. Literally."

Jack laughs before gently stoking my back, causing me to purr one more. "Sorry Angel, but I guess you're going to have to get used to those."

I whine sadly up at him before he smiles as he rubs his nose against mine fondly. "Don't worry though, because I'll make sure to be here whenever you need me."

At this, I smile up at him lovingly and plant a light kiss on his lips before putting one on his nose.

We smile at each other before resting our foreheads against each other and falling into a deep, peaceful sleep.

~Another hour later~

I wake up surrounded by my mate's scent, and my memories of before start to come into focus.

My heat, Jack's rut, an almost assured pregnancy.....

The last one has happiness coursing though me, but I'll have to wait a day or two before getting tested. Still, the excitement has me wriggling around in my mate's arms once again.

Jack shifts next to me and opens one of his eyes to peek at me, his face scrunched up.

"Angel?"

I beam down at him and plant a kiss on his forehead before shoving his away from me. He let's out a groan as he falls out of my pile of clothes but I ignore his as I look around me and frown.

My little nest thingy didn't really survive our bout of fucking, and parts of it our dirty with sweat, cum, and the fluid that was leaking out of me. I scowl in disgust and annoyance before starting to rip some of the clothes off as well as the comforter from the bed.

Highly irritated that my whatever it is, is destroyed I let out a growl and start flinging the messy stuff to the side.

I hear Jack rustling behind me as he scoots closer, but when he places a hand on my arm, trying to halt my movements, I snap at him with a feral growl and shove his hand off.

I feel the suprise that flickers through him and I almost feel bad, but as I glance at the messy pile of clothes, all I can feel is irritation and anger.

I keep stripping my little nest thing and I can feel Jack's gaze as he watches me silently. Once I'm satisfied all the dirty stuff is removed, only a little pile is left and sadness makes me frown as my creation was reduced to ruin.

I stand up and try to walk over to Jack's drawers again, but my legs surprisingly buckle and I let out a suprised yelp.

I haven't even really fallen an inch before Jack is also standing and supporting me. His alarm a delayed emotion that is there one moment and gone the next in a flicker.

"Careful Angel, don't hurt yourself. What's the matter?" He speaks softly to me as he slowly lowers me back beside the small pile of clothes.

I look up at him. "Can you go and grab me more clothes from your drawers? I need them."

He nods without hesitation and leaves me before coming back with another large pile of clothes and fully dressed once more. This time in casual attire.

He sets the clothes down next to me and I immediately get to work placing down the first layer and weaving material in and out.

Jack watches me again silently, and I can feel his curiosity slowly increase before he finally asks the question on his mind.

"Angel?" I hum to show I'm listening as I adjust one of the shirt slightly.

"What are you doing?"

This makes me pause and I lean back and frown at my growing creation. "I really don't know." I respond with a shrug before going back to work. "I just know that if I don't do this, then I get this really annoying nagging feeling. Like the itch you get just before you sneeze. Honestly it was irritating as fuck."

Jack laughs at this before falling quiet, and I can feel his thinking. When he speaks again, it's with a pondering tone.

"How about you stay here while I go a grab Michael real quick."

I nod my agreement while still weaving and placing clothes.

I hear him stand before retreating and opening the door before walking out and heading downstairs.

It's a little while before I finally refinish my nest thingy of clothes. Satisfied with how it turned out, I crawl in and curl up in the center once more. It's larger than it was the first time I built it, so now it's able to fit both me and Jack.

Speaking of the devil, I hear him come back into the room talking to who I can assume is Michael. I lift my head and sit up so I'm in a sitting position and quickly grab one of Jack's shirts before they come in, slipping it over my head for some decency I just remembered.

They both come into the room, and walk over to where I'm at. Jack comes to sit beside me in my bowl of clothes while Michael sits on the outside.

He smiles kindly at me. "Hey Aiden. You feeling better?" I nod. "That's good, the first heat can always be the hardest as you body changes to accommodate your submissive nature. I also see that you've already started nesting. And it looks like you've expanded it quite a bit since last time."

I'm confused, but I can feel Jack's understanding as the meaning dawns on him.

"Oh, so that's what he was doing." He grimaced at his stupidity and shook his head at himself. I just smiled wryly at him and patted his arm reassuringly.

I turned back to Michael and tilted my head. "Okay, what does that mean."

Michael has a knowing smile. "It means, that you're probably already pregnant, however we won't know for sure until we wait a few days. This is because since your body is still adjusting, you might have a miscarriage this first time."

I think alarm shows on my face, because he quickly reassures me. "Don't worry. It's perfectly natural to have a miscarriage when you go through your first heat. And in no way does it actually affect your overall fertility. In any case, we usually have miscarriages our first time as subs to prevent any unwanted pregnancies."

He continues as if reciting the exact facts he read in a book and stamped into his memory. "Usually when a submissive has their first heat, it comes on unexpected at any time or place regarless of situation. Sadly, this means that most of the time a submissive in heat will usually end up having sexual relations with the closest dominant they come in contact with even though they don't know them. Also, due to the fact that a dominant usually goes into a rut when near a submissive in heat, there is a very high chance of a pregnancy occuring on accident when neither party is in control. So, to counteract this, our bodies usually go through a miscarriage after a first heat to make sure no unwanted pregnancies occur that will end up resulting in a forced mating. The same thing basically happens when Alpha's get their first rut because their semen is usually quite potent, so their bodies respond to their first ruts by withholding the hormone that makes their semen potent. It's really amazing and fascinating how our bodies our so different than humans. Right?" He concludes with a bright smile and a twinkle in his eye.

Both Jack and I just stare blankly at Michael as he gazes up at the ceiling, lost in all his scientific and medical thoughts.

I nod. "Sure, whatever, but what was that thing about the nesting part?"

Michael finally comes back down to earth as he turns his attention back to me.

"Oh, right. Um, a nest is basically where pregnant submissives spend most of their time while expecting. The closer you get closer to your due date, the less and less time you spend away from your nest, and you even give birth in it. They are made by the subs themselves and are usually compiled up out of soft materials and clothes with their mate's scent on it. It give a submissive a place to feel safe in comfortable so they won't stress out so much when their dominant mate is usually away for the day at work or running errands to get food or other necessities the sub might need during the pregnancy."

I nod and he contines.

"Also, it would best to have it somewhere a little more elevated off the floor so the cold doesn't sink through, and it also needs to be large enough to accompany you, the child, and most likely your mate as well. So I suggest probably installing a special place for the nest that's large enough to fit everyone. I don't think we have to worry about this just yet, seeing as he'll probably have a miscarriage, but you can never be to careful. So, I would get to installing one as soon as possible. If anything you should probably just make a whole seperate room for a nursery and use that room throughout the pregnancy." He says the last part to Jack and he nods in agreement. Already deep in though as he wraps an arm around me and starts to stroke my still flat stomach.

Happiness gently fills me up as I ask Michael. "Alright, is there anything else I need to know about all of this submissive stuff?"

He ponders himself for a bit before starting to speak again. "Not really. There are a few items that you can use for making your birthing nest so it's not so messy to clean up afterwards and your not ruining as many clothes, but we can discuss those at a later date."

I hum in agreement as Michael stands up. "Come see me in three days so we can get you checked out. Jack, I'm not saying this is assured, but I do suggest on starting the nursery as soon as possible."

Jack and I nod in unison. Michael dips his head slighly. "I'll be taking my leave now, but if you need anything you know where I'll be." With those words, he finally walks out of the closet and out of our room, the front door closing with a light click.

We're quite for a while until Jack hums thoughtfully and speaks at last.

"Michael's right about the nursery, I'll get one of the rooms set up on the floor below ours and you can stay there like you did last time through the construction. We're probably going to have to redo quite a bit of our room to accommodate the expansion and move some stuff around, so it'll probably take a week or two to get everything ready. But for now I'll get the plans started and you can look online to see what you all like and pick the colors and materials you want to use. Once your finished I'll finalize the plan and hopefully we can get started the day you get your check up. I also need to see which of the guys can help out, but that can wait until we have all the planning done. Sound good?"

He looks down at me slightly in confirmation and I nod. "Alright, go bring me my laptop, a pen and pad as well as something to eat. I'm starving." On cue, both our stomachs rumble quiet loudly and we just grin at each other as he give me a quick kiss before standing up.

"You got it Angel, I'll be right back."

He leaves the closet and returns with my laptop and the notepad and pen before leaving once more.

I go online and begin looking through different catalogs. I should probably start with the paint, so that way I can pick a theme that matches. It should probably be a neutral color because we dont know what gender the baby will be yet. So I start looking at different shades of browns before moving onto the greys and greens. I eventually get stuck with one shade of each color and I let out a sigh.

Jack comes back at that exact moment with a large sandwich for me in one hand while he is consuming his own using the other. He sits down next to me and I scoot over slightly before leaning on him.

He swallows his food before speaking. "What's wrong Angel?"

I look up at him and frown. "I was trying to pick a color for the walls and now I can't really pick between this dark brown, the dark green, and this pale gray." I say and point to my screen to show the colors.

He hands me my sandwich and we both take a bite and chew for a mintue before he swallows again and frowns back at me.

"Why not use all of them? Not just for the walls, but the green and grey can be used for the walls, and when we put in the windows we can have some lighter green curtains, and for the floor we can put in some dark brown wood flooring and maybe dark green carpets. Then for the furniture we either make it grey like the walls or a paler brown, like birch wood. A very woodsy feel if you will."

I hum my agreement at the idea and swallow before speaking. "Alright, let's do that. I'll search for furniture now, so you go work on those plans."

Jack chuckles and gives me a peck on the cheek before standing once more. "I'll be in my office then. If you're actually able to finish the list today then come by and drop it off. Other than that, I'll probably be working on the design until five. Love you, and I'm just two floors down if you need anything."

"Love you too." I say, already looking through different furniture and writing stuff down as I hear him close the front door behind him.

A good hour or two flash by as I finish my snack. I just get done writing down the last item on the large list when the door opens and Jack's presence reaches me even before his scent does.

I smile to myself and put my pen and pad down to stretch slightly as he walks into my closet.

"I finished the list, oh, and I also added a few other things for the pets. Like a bed for Misty, cause man that girl is getting big." Jack laughs and sits down beside me to take a look.

"This looks good, and I also actually finished most of the redesign. If it's okay with you, our room will shrink just a bit, but in return the nursery with be larger and I'll expand the walk in closet so both of our clothes will all fit in there as well as all our accessories. It'll also attach to the nursery so you don't have to walk as far to get more clothes. Along with that, I also added a little corner for the pets by the wall, so the pets can go in and out of the nusery and have their own little room beside it. This way we can set up the kennel and the cat tower in there as well as any other necessities they might need." He pauses to look at me. "I think it's safe to say that with all these additions, we can finally use up our entire floor."

I smile. "That's good, at least we aren't wasting any space now. Besides, our room was too spacious anyways." Jack grins back at me.

"Alright, I'll finalize the plans tomorrow and then gather materials and equipment the next day. So, we should actually get started on the day of your appointment. Which also means that the day before we're going to have to move your nest an everything out so we can fully renovate everything."

I frown, "That sound like a lot of work." Jack nods. "It's alright though, because I'll get a few of the guys and maybe some of the ladies to come in and help take things apart and move everything."

"Sounds good." I say and cozy up to his side as we both look at the plans and talk about what should go where and what to paint this or that, and even talking about installing our own little kitchen up here as well. Talking and planning well into the night with happiness and excitement for the future driving us forward.
_________________________________________________

Word Count: 5196

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 140K 30
Spencer O'connor. A socially anxious wolf who is scared of everyone. He will only mutter a few words to people he knows. He has to leave his pack whe...
40.4K 2K 42
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Part 1 of a Duet. This is book 1 of the Alpha series, but this book was so long that I split it into 2 part...
217K 6.2K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...
170K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...