Forever

By Corrupt_Allure

What if Veneer pretended that he lost Floyd but secretly is helping him get back to his brothers. Before peop... More

Velvet's mistake.
I never noticed before
The best part
Starting a 9-5
Hidden gumdrop
Fashionista disaster
Trying it out- (floyd's pov)
Trapped- (floyd's pov)
How to care for your gumdrop
Brother
Leaving
How to Protect your bubblegum
Grandma's house
In the night things go bump - (floyd's pov)
Breakfast gone weary
Somethings do play a part- (floyd's pov)
Into the woods
Finding brozone only to find a queen
Poppy and her boyfriend
Hold your head up moving on
Waking up with a new perspective
Traveling passions - (Floyd's pov)
Pop villiage and haunting from ghosts of the past
New home with house warming gifts
Spring cleaning
Listening in leads to places
In the waiting room- (Floyds pov)
Another sister from the same mister
Bedtime routines
Passions errupt ๐Ÿฉท
Soft mornings - (Floyds pov)
Shower wonderings and getting ready ๐Ÿฉท~โœจ
A siblings night out: the aftermath
A siblings night out part 2: Exes and Oh
Talking with the bros- (floyd's pov)
Preparing for a date
Strolling to new beginnings- (floyd's pov)
Nervous questions-(Floyd's pov)
Two hearts beat as one ๐Ÿฉท
The calm before the storm
Sister's ruin everything- (Branch's Pov)
Rescue mission- (Floyd's pov)
Back on Mount Rageous
Roles reversed with a replacement
Caged
Feeling under
to the rescue- (Floyd's pov)
Hours before
A traitor among us
The Rage dome- Floyd's pov
Reunited with sass
Coffee and confrontations - Floyd's pov
Shopping spree- Floyd's pov
Quickie in the dressing room - (Floyd's pov) ๐Ÿฉท
Back to normalcy
I'm sorry WHAT!?
Love song
Time moves on
a new dawn - Floyd's pov
Prospects of Fatherhood
Goofy goobers
Still awake
Blissful aftermaths
Soft loving mornings ๐Ÿฉท~โœจ

Recovering memories

439 23 28
By Corrupt_Allure

I sat down in the familiar green couch of the interior of John's armadillo like Caterbus and a wave of deja Vu hit me like a fright train as my fingers through the plush material of the couch with Floyd resting his head on my lap with his nose against my abdomen.

The fingers on my other hand running through his soft raspberry sherbet colored hair as John revved up the engine before claiming,

"Well back to pop village everyone!" But no one except me was awake to hear. Suddenly a thought crossed my mind and I softly coughed as to get John's attention to which he looked at me with a raised eyebrow as I softly spoke as to not wake anyone else,

"Do you think you could make a quick stop for me?" He nodded with a bamboozled look on his face and gestured with his hand on the address,

"9648 Heritage Street, I have some stuff I wanna to bring with me, well I want a picture specifically." John glanced away from me to focus on the road as I laid my head back against the back of the couch as the soft texture of my beloved's hair soothing me from my anxiety.

I definitely want to recover some of my old things but I would have to deal with my uncle and aunt, I sighed as I wasn't really excited about dealing with the two of them but I wanted two photos, and I know their location if they didn't touch my room.

"Hey Veneer you okay? You look a bit stressed." I saw his blue eyes stare into mine in concern as he turned on his blinker.

"Yeah I am, it's just I'm not excited about seeing my aunt and uncle again, last time I saw them was before me and Velvet got famous." With them kicking us out of our house since my mom gave them the house in her will. But, that's what led Velvet to come up with a cheat code to overnight fame.

"Wow that's a while but what makes them so terrible that you're this stressed out?"

"Well, they didn't really like me and Velvet growing up, they thought we were too spoiled since our parents just kinda let us do whatever we wanted, and trust me they made it obvious that they didn't like us." I looked back upon those memories and shrugged, they didn't matter anymore but I did want some of my stuff back.

"Well if you want I can come with you."

"Could you actually?" My hand paused on the ministrations of gliding through Floyd's soft powdery dragon fruit hair, as I looked at my future brother in law,

"Sorry I'll mind my own- oh wait you said yes?"

"Yeah, I'd actually appreciate not facing them on my own.. plus maybe we can stop for that coffee you wrote about." I watched him pause before he was suddenly wiping away tears before he coughed them away saying,

"I had some dust in my eyes." He white knuckled the wheel as I giggled at his response at trying to be a tough guy.

"Sure you do John Doryyy~" I extended the Y stretching it out as he faced away from me but his ears having a navy blue blush on the tips.

Then the silence continued through as the soft rumbling of the car was making my eyes droop as well as the soft swaying with the warmth on my stomach.

I let out a yawn as I started to flutter my eyelids closed but before I was able to fully close my eyes his beloved vehicle made a stop and judging from how John moved out of his seat we were here.

John knelt down in front of my and gently lifted Floyd's head up enough for me to slide out of his possessive hold and John gently laid him back down letting him curl into a pillow he placed in my stead.

I stretched as another yawn ripped itself out of my throat as I moved with sleepy sluggish movements, John opened the door and led me out of the vehicle and I saw how much the house had changed without me and Velvet in it.

The two story house that I grew up in was completely transformed as It was a pale beige instead of it's bright flamingo pink, with the shutters being a forest green instead of a soft warm yellow color.

My mothers garden completely destroyed and replaced by a dog house that had the word 'Fluffy' painted in cursive on top of the small house, as I held John's hand as he gently pulled me along and my stomach dropped as I realized that they don't know that I'm now a troll.

What in the actual fuck am I going to say, what am I going to do? What if they don't think I'm me-

As we walked up to the door he tugged on an empty backpack making it move higher on his shoulder, I didn't even realize he grabbed one to help me out but definitely appreciated.

John knocked on the door interrupting my  thoughts as I put my other hand which was holding John's on my middle as I suddenly heard footsteps.

The door opened and my Aunt answered the door, her whisky colored hair tied up in a messy bun with multiple locks escaping from their confines as she wore a simple nightgown with a fuzzy pink bathrobe and her bunny slippers.

"Oh hello there small ones! Can I help you with something?" I completely froze at seeing those dead sea green eyes underlined with purple eye bags that were  piercing through my soul and those painted cherry lips were twisted in an annoyed smile. That was the smile she always used for when she was pissed but couldn't express it.

"Hello Aunt Rose, um it's me Veneer... I wanted to know if I could have some of my stuff." Her eyes roamed my figure again with a disgusted look on her face and a sudden realization over came her as she most likely recognized my voice,

"Yep I know your whiny bratty voice anywhere, fine but make it fast before your uncle gets here, especially seeing your... boyfriend there, you know how he feels about your kind." She grimaced at our intertwined hands I could see John have a concealed look of pure rage on his face as he was definitely going a piss poor job on keeping his cool.

"Still homophobic I see, you old bitch." I murmured under my breath only for John to hear and snicker at.

"Oh here- your father warned me that this might happen " she handed me a miniature satchel and I took it thanking her for having something big enough for me to carry what I needed.

John went to say something to her but I tugged him inside ignoring that beady dead gaze on me as my guts twisted,

"What the hell is her problem-" he snarked as we climbed up the stairs to my old bedroom, both using our hair to propel us up faster, well it was more like John using his hair and carrying me up the steps.

"I told you she didn't like me, so I have to make this fast, I really don't want to deal with my uncle." I remember the last verbal brawl we had where he found out that I was gay, it wasn't pretty and I was left crying as he told me to leave.

As we reached my door John pulled the backpack off his shoulders and unzipped it before nodding his head at me to open the door.

My bedroom looked exactly the same as I left it, the pastel yellow walls and posters on my walls weren't touched either which make me flutter with joy because I know where exactly where every thing is,

John follows me through my room as I searched through the bottom drawer of my vanity, as I shuffled papers of old math tests and fashion sketches my fingers felt the familiar glossy varnishes of the exact pictures I was looking for.

I pulled it up and I smiled at the first picture,

It was a picture of me and my dad, we both were wearing mud masks we sat on the couch him in his blue bathrobe and me wearing my moms feathered sheer one but my tiny fingers were sticking a false lash onto his upper lash line as we both were giggling at something.

Then I flipped to the next one,

It was a 8 year old me, with my wide grin as I held a fish bowl with a fat goldfish swimming in it, my messy handwriting was sprawled across the bottom of the glass spelling out the word 'Sparkles' and I could feel the waterworks brimming my eyes as this was the day I got Sparkles.

Velvet took the picture as our parents were working that day and gave us money to buy what we wanted, Velvet got a baseball bat and I got Sparkles.

I folded the two polaroid pictures as I tucked them both into the satchel and figured I could bring my sewing kit, which was just really a needle and thread since I had to be resourceful because I wasn't allowed to leave the house often.

As I tucked the needle and thread into my bag I turned towards John to see him holding a tube, I rose my eyebrow before my soul left my body as I realized what that was,

"Put that down!" I screeched as my I could feel my guts try to smoosh themselves into my abdomen as he held up my tube of lubricant.

"Why what is it?" He tried to unscrew the cap of the lube container only for me to yell back,

"None ya!" I practically ripped the tube of lube out of his grip. I'm pretty sure my face was painted in a blush as I tucked the tube into my satchel still with a heated face as it stuck out due to it's size.

"Jeez, just curious... but do you have everything?" I mean I only really came here for the picture and my sewing stuff but the embarrassing addition certainly wasn't expected. I huffed out a yeah as we started to make our way down stairs but John kept glancing at the walls which had multiple pictures of my aunt and uncle with their two older sons, I never met them but definitely don't plan on it.

As we made it to the bottom step of the stairs I was happy that my aunt was still standing there looking annoyed with us for taking a while.

"Good bye Aunt Rose." I stepped down from the doorstep onto the porch as John was quick to follow me as She huffed at the two of us as she slammed the door behind us never to be seen again.

Upon the door closing he started blowing a raspberry at her, I snorted as we slowly made it back to Rhonda, she looked as tired as I was right now, not that I blame her, she's been through a lot tonight.

I stretched again as my eyes were barely open, John looked into my eyes as he chuckled,

"Man you look beat, I think we should all sleep in Rhonda tonight."

"Best idea ever." He laughed as I face planted into the couch, my body wiping itself instantly. My heels probably looked goofy as they hung off the edge of the couch.

With me now laying on my stomach, Floyd rolled over again back into his original sleeping position before grabbing me and pulling me to his body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 2.2K 28
Val and Poppy discover that Branch has more family out in the world and was once part of the famous boy band, BroZone. When one of his siblings, Floy...
23.9K 428 14
The Title IS the desc :3
6.7K 207 19
What if Floyd was a Pop and a Rock troll? After Brozone broke up, Floyd left to pursue his solo career, but he promised his baby brother, Branch tha...
3.4K 73 13
Two months. Floyd had been trapped in a diamond bottle for two whole months. And apparently he'd missed a lot. For starters, a whole "World Tour", as...