Forever

By Corrupt_Allure

What if Veneer pretended that he lost Floyd but secretly is helping him get back to his brothers. Before peop... More

Velvet's mistake.
I never noticed before
The best part
Starting a 9-5
Hidden gumdrop
Fashionista disaster
Trying it out- (floyd's pov)
Trapped- (floyd's pov)
How to care for your gumdrop
Brother
Leaving
How to Protect your bubblegum
Grandma's house
In the night things go bump - (floyd's pov)
Breakfast gone weary
Somethings do play a part- (floyd's pov)
Into the woods
Finding brozone only to find a queen
Poppy and her boyfriend
Hold your head up moving on
Waking up with a new perspective
Traveling passions - (Floyd's pov)
Pop villiage and haunting from ghosts of the past
New home with house warming gifts
Spring cleaning
Listening in leads to places
In the waiting room- (Floyds pov)
Another sister from the same mister
Bedtime routines
Passions errupt 🩷
Soft mornings - (Floyds pov)
Shower wonderings and getting ready 🩷~✨
A siblings night out: the aftermath
A siblings night out part 2: Exes and Oh
Talking with the bros- (floyd's pov)
Preparing for a date
Strolling to new beginnings- (floyd's pov)
Nervous questions-(Floyd's pov)
Two hearts beat as one 🩷
The calm before the storm
Sister's ruin everything- (Branch's Pov)
Rescue mission- (Floyd's pov)
Back on Mount Rageous
Roles reversed with a replacement
Caged
Feeling under
to the rescue- (Floyd's pov)
A traitor among us
The Rage dome- Floyd's pov
Reunited with sass
Recovering memories
Coffee and confrontations - Floyd's pov
Shopping spree- Floyd's pov
Quickie in the dressing room - (Floyd's pov) 🩷
Back to normalcy
I'm sorry WHAT!?
Love song
Time moves on
a new dawn - Floyd's pov
Prospects of Fatherhood
Goofy goobers
Still awake
Blissful aftermaths
Soft loving mornings 🩷~✨

Hours before

301 19 23
By Corrupt_Allure

I glanced at the clock that sat on the silverish purple walls of Velvet's room to see it was half past 6, we had three more hours until the show began and Me and Poppy were forced to be quiet and complicit with Velvet and her girl toy to do what they pleased with us.

I looked towards the sleeping couple only seeing one of their chests moving up and down.

I smirked as The venom finally pumped itself fully through her system and now it's taken it's toll. I can at least breathe easier at the idea that there's one out of two left to worry about.

My eyes went down to my sister who snuggled against me with her head laying on my abdomen protective of the newly discovered life form that was hastily developing. I had 5 weeks to fully either get Velvet in Jail or kill her.

I wish that there was a less harmful option than killing her but I have no choice, I have to think about the baby that's now forming, if I was too weak to do something they'd be totally defenseless.

Not as defenseless as I'm feeling right now as I attempted to hold back my cries attempting to go to sleep as to maybe rebuild my energy but certain thoughts kept creeping up,

Like I wonder how he's going to react? Would he be happy, sad, I honestly could pick any amount of emotions from the bin. I know that I'm weirdly enough attached and can't wait to see the little gremlin that now made my heart burn worse, I'm guessing the egg forms first then I push it through waiting for it to hatch.

But that raises another question, if I go through Velvet's juicer would only the eggshell be effected because it's the only thing that formed so far, if a Trolls reproductive system is stronger than I believe it is, they definitely have a fighting chance and still be normal afterwards maybe some dabs of white but still relatively normal.

If Floyd was anything to go by, the worse case scenario is that I'd die before the eggs would be affected, but I could only hope I'm right based on what I've seen so far with Floyd having his life drained.

but I couldn't help myself as I ran my knuckles across my midriff, a life form.. a baby made from the love between me and their father..

A sickening overwhelming joy was working itself down to my bones as a dumb smile formed on my face.

I never thought that I'd ever have a baby, I would've probably adopted once I became a dentist. But I suppose life throws random curve balls that you'll never expect, like Velvet cutting the breaks, or me meeting Floyd in the first place along with Poppy and Viva...

But honestly I'm glad that this random ball was thrown my way as weird enough as it is.

My curiosity turned into a fluttering feeling as I wondered if Floyd would be attentive,
Tenderly treating me as if I were made from glass draping himself over me as to silently listen to the muffled heartbeat of the baby troll that's in there.

That made a thick blush form on my face as I could totally imagine him spinning me around with tears in those sweet magenta eyes as he kisses me.

He'd be an amazing father, especially if what he told me about Branch was true and now that they're all back together again, he'll have his brothers help him out.

But what the fuck was I going to do... I have Poppy and Viva to help me out as well but I never really had a relationship with my mother, I bonded more with my father but he was absent most of the time due to his dental career while my mother was off buying velvet whatever she wanted as to not upset the delicate balance of our quiet household.

A balance of two absent parents and two kids who had no restrictions, no rules... no morals. One child blending into the background acting like a jack in the box, with popping up when needed while the other screamed and kicked for attention..

I don't want that.. I want my child to feel the affection from both of us, I couldn't stop my thoughts swarming with all the sweet tooth rotting scenarios that ranged from family photos to singing them to sleep.

But I don't have any experience with babies, I never had younger siblings or relatives who brought their babies over on holidays.

What if I accidentally neglect my baby and I didn't realize it until it was too late..the what if's made my heart hurt as I was now carrying a whole new being within my body.

I was now responsible for a whole new person. A person that I grew giddy at the aspect of watching them invent who they are.

Was this how my parents felt when they discovered that they're were going to have us? Most likely, at least I hope but They weren't as scared shitless as I was in this exact moment.

To be fair they didn't exactly have to hide their pregnancy so their deranged family member use your kids and you as tools for their own disposal like exactly what I have to do.

As I shifted and let Poppy's head of flamingo and pale whiteish hair fall around her as I moved to stand up, to anxious with excitement and dread as my thoughts swarmed my mind like hungry piranhas.

As I strolled over to the edge of the glass I glanced over at my old sister through the glass. I know that she used one of the songs I wrote as she used Poppy, it must've been while John and Clay attempted to rescue me. I looked at Poppy as she clutched the blanket tighter to her body

Velvet laid there blissfully unaware of the bubbling feeling of rage that grew in my heart, my blue eyes roamed around the room as I let out a sigh, before letting a song slip from my mouth.

"I feel loved, darling, I feel used~ ♪" I started lamenting as I pressed my forehead against the glass with my eyes throbbing as I ran out of tears to cry. I put my hand against my middle again feeling a fluttering feeling as I was going to be a father,

"Nobody makes me feel the way that you do And sometimes I, sometimes I, sometimes I just can't stand it~ ♪" I sighed as I walked along the cotton lined edge with my hand laying on the glass as my thoughts were bubbling to the surface as I kept recalling the memories of this room.

"♪ Isn't that just the thing about us? I'm still thinking you could be good~ ♪" my eyes looked at the pictures that laid there on the wall and lamented over a simpler time between the two of us.

"But you're always, you're always, you're always taking me for granted~ ♪" my heart clenched as I sung the truth I knew hurt me at my deepest core, as over the years I've been undervalued, lonely and even resentful towards everyone.

"♪ I got something I gotta get off of my chest I've been staying up while you're sleeping in your bed~♪" my bitterness singed my tongue as I kept singing, it wasn't a pretty feeling as I was letting it leave my mouth but it felt good.

"♪ I don't hate you, babe, it's worse than that 'Cause you hurt me and I don't react~♪" I've gone completely numb, I sung as no more tears were rolling down my face as my heart was throbbing with emptiness.

"I've been building up this thing for years~ Whoa, oh, oh, oh Resentment~ ♪" that was the feeling that lingered in my heart as it built itself up in my chest over the many years of dullness and screaming, sobbing and tears that no one ever noticed.

"I know you better than you know yourself And there's a part of you that you won't help~ ♪" the broken child that lingered under her skin, the child that was snuffled out and starved for attention was definitely something she needed to work on. I didn't help with my enabling either, I just let her take what she wanted from me.

"You say you can't do it, just do it, just do it for my sake~ ♪" but my words fell on deaf ears as I couldn't convince her of anything if I wanted too, she was always too stuck in her own ways.

"It's a shame knowing we could be good, That you could treat me better if you really wanted to~ ♪" I sat on the padded floor and let my head rest on my knees as I shivered at the sad realization, that she did have the capability but her own lustful want for stardom was too great for her and I was left to rot.

"♪ And if you can't do it for my sake, then do it for our sake~ ♪"

"♪ I don't hate you, babe, it's worse than that 'Cause you hurt me and I don't react. I've been building up this thing for years Whoa, oh, oh, oh Resentment~♪" I laid down next to Poppy as she sleepily moved towards me clinging onto me as she put her head right on top of my tender belly, again protecting the egg with her own body.

"♪ Don't know how to leave or how to stay~♪" I felt as if I was always stuck in the middle of an imaginary war between my sister and her delusions, never gaining the courage to leave but too scared to face her and stay with her.

"♪ So I've been talking to strangers~ 'Cause I can't talk to you anymore that way ~ ♪" I lost that ability with her after she broke my trust over and over again leaving me to pick up the pieces of my own broken heart. But my darling was there giving me the strength to build myself up and leave.

Now, I've gained more allies that I could freely express my self the I want to without having to be scared of stepping on a battlefield but that made me sigh as I ran my finger through rich silky strands of darkened hot pink hair.

"Did I let you down? 'Cause you let me down But you would always say that I let you down But you let me down, you let me drown too~♪" I twirled ringlets of flamingo hair letting the locks slide in between my milky pearl fingers.

"♪ But I don't hate you, babe, it's worse than that 'Cause you hurt me and I'm more than sad I've been building up this thing for years~ ♪" I repeated the final chorus as I lifted the blanket so it covered my middle as I settled down, the song completely wiping me out as it consumed my energy quickly.

"♪ Oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Resentment ~♪" as I let the last note slip from my lips I laid my head down and slipped my eyes shut, letting the faint sounds of Poppy's breathing soothe me down into a faint slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 98 8
Now that you, Poppy and Branch have saved all Trolls twice it's time To go on your last adventure together To save Branch's family. This is a sequel...
6.3K 192 20
Velvet, the most popular and stylish high school student, was known for her impeccable fashion sense, her artistic talent, and her love for surfing a...
9.9K 328 16
All characters are above the age of 21. Fem! Reader Disclaimer! Mentions of: Drug use Sexual topics/environment Potentially triggering scenes Lots an...
9K 275 18
Veneer was a mount rageon celebrity who was one of the most famous stars Mount Rageous ever had, along with his manipulative sister, Velvet, who is s...