Forever

By Corrupt_Allure

What if Veneer pretended that he lost Floyd but secretly is helping him get back to his brothers. Before peop... More

Velvet's mistake.
I never noticed before
The best part
Starting a 9-5
Hidden gumdrop
Fashionista disaster
Trying it out- (floyd's pov)
Trapped- (floyd's pov)
How to care for your gumdrop
Brother
Leaving
How to Protect your bubblegum
Grandma's house
In the night things go bump - (floyd's pov)
Breakfast gone weary
Somethings do play a part- (floyd's pov)
Into the woods
Finding brozone only to find a queen
Poppy and her boyfriend
Hold your head up moving on
Waking up with a new perspective
Traveling passions - (Floyd's pov)
Pop villiage and haunting from ghosts of the past
New home with house warming gifts
Spring cleaning
Listening in leads to places
In the waiting room- (Floyds pov)
Another sister from the same mister
Bedtime routines
Passions errupt ๐Ÿฉท
Soft mornings - (Floyds pov)
Shower wonderings and getting ready ๐Ÿฉท~โœจ
A siblings night out: the aftermath
A siblings night out part 2: Exes and Oh
Talking with the bros- (floyd's pov)
Preparing for a date
Strolling to new beginnings- (floyd's pov)
Nervous questions-(Floyd's pov)
Two hearts beat as one ๐Ÿฉท
The calm before the storm
Rescue mission- (Floyd's pov)
Back on Mount Rageous
Roles reversed with a replacement
Caged
Feeling under
to the rescue- (Floyd's pov)
Hours before
A traitor among us
The Rage dome- Floyd's pov
Reunited with sass
Recovering memories
Coffee and confrontations - Floyd's pov
Shopping spree- Floyd's pov
Quickie in the dressing room - (Floyd's pov) ๐Ÿฉท
Back to normalcy
I'm sorry WHAT!?
Love song
Time moves on
a new dawn - Floyd's pov
Prospects of Fatherhood
Goofy goobers
Still awake
Blissful aftermaths
Soft loving mornings ๐Ÿฉท~โœจ

Sister's ruin everything- (Branch's Pov)

473 21 50
By Corrupt_Allure

I stood next to Veneer and Poppy as he painted her nails with quick precise movements of the brush as he stroked the brush from her cuticles to the tips of her nails.

Poppy's sunglasses placed next to Veneer's hat as the two siblings were chit chatting about their childhoods.

I stood next to them in a small miniature pond waiting for fish to get to celebrate their engagement along with the royal engagement of me and Poppy.

King Peppy was so happy that his daughter finally got around to proposing especially since how close we've become, plus he's interested in meeting his new son who his two daughters adopted.

My family was back and I've even gained even more members like Veneer being now my brother in law and Viva being my sister in law.

Poppy was now switching the stories to more recent ones like telling Veneer the story about how we got together with being almost colonized with Queen Barb, his sapphire eyes pulsed with warmth as he listened to Poppy ramble about new ideas for their sibling band.

"Poppy what if something happens to you on stage, or you get kidnapped or worse in the middle of a concert!" I shoved my fish spear at my girlfriend and her brother, my eyes worried about all the possibilities of something bad happening.

"Branch nothing's going to happen to us, you're acting cray cray again." She tried to soothe my worries with a small smile that melted my heart as Veneer swiped her pinky nail with the brush bathing it in a glittery purple.

"You all said I was crazy at one point especially with the bergens. Well, who's crazy now?! Me, I was crazy prepared!" I lifted the spear and shoving the serrated edge into the glittering trouts head.

"Branch always is worrying about everything and he does have some conspiracies~" she tried to wave off my ideas to her brother only for me to come back with,

"Hey The man in the moon really is a little boy fishing!" I kept my eyes focused on the two siblings Veneer slowly blinked and leaned down to my girlfriend whispering in her pink upturned ear without taking his deep sea blue eyes off of me,

"Girl is he always that delulu?" I silently gasped with my hand on my chest as Veneer was applying the fast drying top coat to my fiancé's nails.

"Yep that's just how he is, it doesn't make me love him any less." I watched as Veneer shrugged his shoulders and handed Poppy a glimmering bottle of cyan colored nail polish.

"Woof. But good for you hun." Poppy did the same thing that he did to her nails, slowly lifting his hand and brushed the lacquer nail polish on his naturally salmon colored nails.

"I'm right here." I crossed my arms and rose an eyebrow only for Veneer to come back with,

"Sure you are cupcake." He held out his hands to my fiancé letting poppy take the wheel when it came to his nails, the glimmer of his engagement ring catching my eye.

He's definitely a prissy princess but he's Poppy's brother and there's the additional fact that he makes mine happy despite all the glamour and sass that carried with him from his Mount Rageous days.

"We should totally do each other's makeup again!" Ven hummed as he let poppy finish brushing the cyan polish onto the last of his oval shaped fingernails.

As I was about to speak again to ask them to help me a loud sigh that turned into a frustrated growl as a giant being moved closer to us.

Veneer looked puzzled as his ears perked up listening to how far this intruder was only to receive our answer,

"Oh Veneer! I saw your bag so you can't be too far!" My aquamarines placed themselves in wide frightened sapphire.

Veneer helped Poppy pulling her close as they slowly shuffled away as to not draw the new mount Rageon's attention.

As this new being came to reveal themselves we noticed how she had a drab monochromatic pallet consisting of beiges and whites, the only standing out feature was her pale golden eyes.

"Do you know her?" I watched as Veneer shook his head and tugged poppy closer to him, as I stepped the water splashing around me drew the giants attention,

"Let's hide!" Poppy screamed at me taking
Running towards me to help me out of the water, Veneer stood frozen as his eyes were just scared and lost as mine. I hastily flew out the water with Poppy's help as the giant moved closer to us, a perfume bottle in her hand. My fiancé pushed me in front of her as we all ran away from the giant's gaze that was laced with malice.

Me and Ven were able to move further away until we heard a,

"Ah!" I turned to see Poppy had tripped on a rock, her eyes glossy with tears as the giant Mount rageon smirked at her fall, her pale golden gaze was locked onto Poppy, all to eager to unscrew the top of the bottle,

"Poppy!" I tried going back to her leaving Veneer in my wake only for him to immediately rush after me just as determined.

I pushed on even as my lungs were burning as we tried to reach her,

However Veneer had the advantage with him running on all fours to try to get to his fallen sister faster, happily succeeding as he helped her up and yanking her back just in time to miss the mouth of the open bottle that attempted to swoop in.

the tall noodle like giant cooed as if we were exotic pets that weren't cooperating and I heard Veneer snarl at her condescending coo of affection towards us.

His jagged claws digging into the dirt as he growled in a lower octave, his chest fluff puffing up as he was over Poppy still on all fours protecting her with his body as he flashed dripping canines. His tail whipping back and forth with slowed motions.

"Aaaww the green one is protecting the pink one isn't that sweet!" She tried shoving her acrylic nail in Veneer's face only for him to dilate his pupils into thin slits before he plunged razor sharp canines into her nail before yanking his head back effectively ripping the nail off leaving gushing red in its wake, the gooey vermilion liquid splattering half of his face and covering his white fur with deep maroon.

"AAAAAAAHHH!!" The beige being screamed out in agony as Veneer snapped out of his animalistic fury as he picked up Poppy in a princess style position before handing her off to me,

"Run!" I blabbered trying to find words at seeing his mouth and half of his face covered in the larger beings blood before I was roughly shoved by my brother in law as he was swooped into a crystalline hexagonal prison.

"YOU LITTLE FUCKER!" I watched as she kept shaking the bottle with such an aggressive vigor as she took her rage out on him.

As She tried to stick her hand in to grab him Veneer snarled as he pushed himself back against the walls of his prison before a serrated needle thin barb with jagged teeth on one side protruded from the fur in his tail before he swiped piercing the palm of her right hand and she let out another high pitched shriek of pain.

"Veneer!" My fiancé screamed out for her brother only for the giant to roll her eyes and murmured loud enough for us to hear,

"As long as I have a Troll for Velvet and the Rage Dome show I don't need the others." Oh god, he was being forced back to his sister by her companion. Poppy suddenly ripped herself from my arms,

"Poppy! No!" I tried calling out to her trying to run after her, she turned and said,

"I'd rather die than let that witch hurt my brother ever again." Her eyes suddenly turned a hot pulsating ruby red as she snarled showing off her elongated jagged canines.

She then took off like a bullet speeding towards the giant, her retractable claws digging themselves in dirt giving her an extra push as she whipped out her own tail blades, her tail blades was in the shape of a jagged fish hook lines with barb wire like teeth on both sides of two blades that laid next to each other.

As she stopped she quickly swung her tail back with a fierce force causing the hooks with their sharp teeth of her blades to slice through her milky colored skin and ripping apart the tendon in her ankle.

Before moving back around digging her teeth into the exposed muscle and I shivered in fear as I heard a faint gushing noise as my future wife had a strong grip on the mauled muscle.

The tall lanky giant screaming and trying to kick my wife off as she wobbled, only for the mount rageon to kick her leg up effortlessly with Poppy flying into the air, her mouth covered in the same vermilion her brothers was, meeting his fate as she slammed into the bottom of the bottle.

Veneer immediately gathered her in his arms wrapping his tail around her midsection along with his arms pulling her in to a comforting hug,

"Poppy! Veneer!" I tried calling them only for Veneer to yell back to me,

"Tell the others! don't worry about us we've been through worse right sis?" He lifted her chin up and Poppy smirked with determination as she yelled through the reverberated bottle,

"He's right Branch! Go get reinforcements we can hold on." I stood there numbly as I especially watched my own wife and her brother get kidnapped as I stood by, letting the beige rageon take them.

I can only do the one thing that they requested as I scrambled back towards the village,

I was terrified of facing Viva and king Peppy after unleashing the news of Poppy and Veneer's kidnapping but most of all,

I was terrified of facing my brother again, I let his boyfriend get kidnapped as I stupidly froze, his chilled words echoing through my head,

"if my boyfriend is dead because of you be prepared to fucking join him because I will annihilate you."

My guts twisted as my eyes filled with tears as I looked to my hands that were bathed with the giants blood,

Veneer tried so hard to get me and Poppy away only for him to get trollnapped, as I saw the bustling of the village and I could feel the sobs making my throat itch as I tried to suppress them.

How was I going to tell everyone what happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 428 14
The Title IS the desc :3
33.9K 948 8
๐Ÿ™ โŸก in which an ex-assistant of brozone helps to find floyd . . แกฃ๐ญฉ ๐†๐€๐‹๐€๐—๐๐”๐๐’ - ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ (HITAUS)!!!
6.3K 205 19
What if Floyd was a Pop and a Rock troll? After Brozone broke up, Floyd left to pursue his solo career, but he promised his baby brother, Branch tha...
85.4K 2.2K 28
Val and Poppy discover that Branch has more family out in the world and was once part of the famous boy band, BroZone. When one of his siblings, Floy...