๐“๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข๐œ - ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...

็”ฑ 123hikibakas

Some stories start with tragedy whilst some stories end with tragedy. But what about mine? It started with a... ๆ›ดๅคš

-Welcome-
Starring- Cast
Chapter 01 - The Haunted Past
Chapter 02 - The Shadows
Chapter 03 - Terrible Mistake
Chapter 04 - Running Away
Chapter 05 - Changes on Plans
Chapter 06 - On the sail
Chapter 07 - Bumpy Ride
Chapter 08 - Serendipity
Chapter 09 - Sweet Corn Soup
Chapter 10 - Different Outlook
Chapter 11- Taehyung's Favour
Chapter 12- Black Swan
Chapter 13 - Cold War
Chapter 14- Folk Party
Chapter 15- Bonding
Chapter 16- Gran Canaria
Chapter 17- Take me to the sky
Chapter 18- Fourth of July
Chapter 19 - Memories Bring Back Memories
Chapter 20- Journey to The Unseen
Chapter 21- Romance
Fanart Exhibit
Fanart Exhibit - Part II
Chapter 22- The Unsinkable Ship
Chapter 24- To the Stars ||
Chapter 25- Not in another Life
Chapter 26 - Quiet Before The Storm
Chapter 27- Worst Fears
Chapter 28- Through Chaos
Chapter 29- Double Trouble
Chapter 30- Spoiled Royalty
Chapter 31- A night to remember
Chapter 32- A Night To Remember ||
Chapter 33- Boom Of Doom
Chapter 34- She Will Founder
Chapter 35- S.O.S
Chapter 36- Dead Humanity
Chapter 37- Underwater
Chapter 38- Breakthrough.
Chapter 39- Stampede
Chapter 40- Never let go
Chapter 41- Not Good At Goodbyes
Chapter 42- Final Resting Place
Chapter 43- Rescued By Carpathia
Chapter 44- Going Home
Chapter 45- On The Hunt
Chapter 46- On The Hunt ||
Chapter 47- On The Hunt |||
Chapter 48- Not A Dream
Chapter 49- Talking To The Stars
Chapter 50- Captain Smith's Last Will
Chapter 51- Not Long Before...
Chapter 52- Kudos
Chapter 53- Those Who Perished
Chapter 54- New Life
Chapter 55- Take me to the stars
-Epilogue-

Chapter 23- To the Stars

284 39 27
็”ฑ 123hikibakas

It was a beautiful evening, the date remarked as 13th of April in 1912.

I bet that year and date make you shudder in fear. Yes, it was only one day before the tragedy of Titanic occurred. And people onboard had no clue of what they were going to face within two days.

Maybe some of them have.

You may ask me why...well, I bet only very few, including myself, knew what truly happened during the two days. Was it a pure accident? Or was it plotted from the beginning when she started to sail?

The answer to that question remains at the bottom of the ocean, nearly 3800 meters under the cold Atlantic.

Most of the people's lives were about to take a wild turn, it was do or die for them.

My heart clenched with pain when I recall the memories of that night.

They knew it, they fucking knew but they didn't do anything about it...why so careless? Why did innocent people have to pay for their lives to make some selfish bastard's dreams come true? Just why?

I huffed and puffed a cold air cloud into the atmosphere. It was a few degrees lower than days ago. I sure missed the tropical warmth of the islands. Even though the sunlight was still dominating, it couldn't trespass the chilly weather. My body was trembling because of the teeth-shattering coldness of the air. My eyes were googling through the cabin window at the horizon. The sea was quite as dead.

Only if I knew that it was the quiet before the storm...

"It's freaking cold outside," I closed the cabin door and rubbed my palms together to produce some body heat. Even though I was dressed in a thick overcoat upon my usual attire, it was still able to make my skin hair salute.

"Shall I make my girl warm then?" Jungkook turned to me with a mischievous smile that made me blush my cheeks.

He was checking the huge map that was hanging on the wooden wall. Several places were marked in dark blue dots, some were marked in black and some were in red.

I stepped near him, being curious about what he was doing.

Jungkook's hand snaked around my waist, pulling me closer to him. His palm lifted my chin towards him, gently.

"What should I do to make you warm, hmm?" His honey-like words melted my heart abruptly. I stared into his softly gazing pair of black doe eyes.

Those eyes lit up a spark inside me, inside them deep cluster of waves dangling inside them, making my heart skip a beat every time I looked into them.

"How many times have I mentioned that your eyes remind me of the ocean ?" I breathed to him, making him chuckle.

"You still didn't answer my question Y/n" I laughed softly as he said.

We both gazed at each other for a good solid minute. I could never get enough of him.

"Being near you, like this, that's more than enough to keep me warm Jungkook"

I tiptoed, sliding my arms around his neck to pull him closer to me, colliding my lips with his. His hand held my waist tightly, amourly giving in. It was a long sweet kiss. He kissed me like there was no tomorrow.

He broke the kiss, looking at me, lovingly.

"Two more days Y/n, only two more days and we'll begin a new life together. I'll be getting a promotion I don't have to sail on ships anymore" My orbs glistened with happiness.

"Like, for real?"

He placed one of my fallen locks behind my ear and smiled.

"For real y/n, for real...I'll be working in the headquarters after this. I'll take you wherever you want to be, we can live like free birds, without no boundaries to fly"

"I can't believe this is happening Jungkook, I mean all these years my life was hanging on the edge, without a target I was just wondering in the darkness. " My voice was cracked as I whispered the last part. It was happiness that made me silent that time.

After all these years of misery and monochromatic days, I spent in a prison where I thought there was no escape, now finally I am this close to having my freedom.

"We'll start all over, a new beginning, we'll travel around the world, visit beautiful places, make lots of babies" he chuckled as he said "Babies"

"Bab- babies ?" I stuttered.

"Yes, lots of them, first will be a girl like you and then a son like me" I couldn't help but find it adorable. Imagine small Jungkook babies running all over the house, aren't that the cutest thing in the world?

Every moment I spent with him was filled with this love and care that I never had from anyone.  He knew exactly how to keep me safe and sound. My world was him, only Jeon Jungkook. He didn't only save me from falling into the scary ocean that day, he also helped me to escape the mental prison I was trapped in.

That's the reason that his loss affected me this badly, it was traumatic enough to encounter tragedy on the ship I travel, and up on all of that losing this man? The man I would give up anything for?

"Where would you take me Jungkook?" I playfully asked him.

"Let's see, where would you like to go first? Aha! Paris?" He placed his finger in a certain area on the map and tapped it.

"Paris?"

"Yeah, I've been there once, believe me, it's the most beautiful place I've ever visited. It's called the city of lovers, the most romantic place in the world, we could dance all night" he suddenly lifted me holding from my waist.

I let out a screech with his unexpected act.

"Jungkook!" Of course, he didn't care, he was too happy at that moment to keep me down.

"We'll dance like this, me holding you," he gently places me on the ground, letting my toes touch the wooden floor. He then took my hands and rhythmically spun me.

The air was filled with our laughter and chatter. For a moment we were chipping like there was nothing ahead of us. Like we were the only ones remaining.

He spun me twice and pulled me to him, making my back meet with his chest. I breathed deeply. My chest was going up and down fast with the excitement aroused inside my body. His dark bangs brushed against my face.

"Will you take me wherever I want to go?" I asked, running my fingers along his fallen locks.

"Wherever you want" he assured.

"Take me to the stars," he nodded.

"If that's what you want... I'll do anything for you Y/n," his face nuzzled to the crook of my neck before placing a small peck on my cheek.

"There's something I'm worried about," he said after a while. I was relieved that he was finally opening up about it.

"What is it, Jungkook?" I held his hand to comfort him, his face was a little gloomy, and I could detect the worry he was trying to hide behind his beautiful smile.

" Today we got radio signals. it's a warning about icebergs ahead. She's in soothe sailing, that's why I'm worried."

"If she's sailing soothingly why would you have to worry?"

"The sea is silent as heck, the water is like a thick coat, and it'll be impossible to spot an iceberg before it's too late, we have to be extra vigilant about it. I've already informed all other ships to keep us alert" It was a silence between us for a moment.

"She's different from other ships, she's bigger and tougher, and it'll take us more time to turn her than a usual ship" Jungkook explains further. So that was what kept him worried.

The danger was ahead.

"Does Captain Smith know about this ?" I inquired. He nodded in reply.

"We are holding a meeting tomorrow morning to discuss this. He's fully aware of this. The thing is, some people can't keep their nasty noses out of our business." I sensed Jungkook's anger boiling as he talked, his jaw clenched with agony. I knew what he meant by some people.

It was the Investors of the British white star line company.

I caressed Jungkook's palm to comfort him.

"Everything will be alright Jungkook," his eyes softened. The angry burning flames inside his eyes vanished like mist that met the sun. He heaved a sigh and stretched his lips to a smile.

"Come on," he urged me to follow him.

"Where are we going?"

"To the stars"

This chapter is a bit short but I wanted to keep the pace so I kept it that way.

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

134K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
The Promise Of Old Valyria ็”ฑ

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ฏด

164K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
850K 52.2K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
174K 9.5K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...