Forever

By Corrupt_Allure

What if Veneer pretended that he lost Floyd but secretly is helping him get back to his brothers. Before peop... More

Velvet's mistake.
I never noticed before
The best part
Starting a 9-5
Hidden gumdrop
Fashionista disaster
Trying it out- (floyd's pov)
Trapped- (floyd's pov)
How to care for your gumdrop
Brother
Leaving
How to Protect your bubblegum
Grandma's house
In the night things go bump - (floyd's pov)
Breakfast gone weary
Somethings do play a part- (floyd's pov)
Into the woods
Finding brozone only to find a queen
Poppy and her boyfriend
Hold your head up moving on
Waking up with a new perspective
Traveling passions - (Floyd's pov)
New home with house warming gifts
Spring cleaning
Listening in leads to places
In the waiting room- (Floyds pov)
Another sister from the same mister
Bedtime routines
Passions errupt ๐Ÿฉท
Soft mornings - (Floyds pov)
Shower wonderings and getting ready ๐Ÿฉท~โœจ
A siblings night out: the aftermath
A siblings night out part 2: Exes and Oh
Talking with the bros- (floyd's pov)
Preparing for a date
Strolling to new beginnings- (floyd's pov)
Nervous questions-(Floyd's pov)
Two hearts beat as one ๐Ÿฉท
The calm before the storm
Sister's ruin everything- (Branch's Pov)
Rescue mission- (Floyd's pov)
Back on Mount Rageous
Roles reversed with a replacement
Caged
Feeling under
to the rescue- (Floyd's pov)
Hours before
A traitor among us
The Rage dome- Floyd's pov
Reunited with sass
Recovering memories
Coffee and confrontations - Floyd's pov
Shopping spree- Floyd's pov
Quickie in the dressing room - (Floyd's pov) ๐Ÿฉท
Back to normalcy
I'm sorry WHAT!?
Love song
Time moves on
a new dawn - Floyd's pov
Prospects of Fatherhood
Goofy goobers
Still awake
Blissful aftermaths
Soft loving mornings ๐Ÿฉท~โœจ

Pop villiage and haunting from ghosts of the past

843 33 16
By Corrupt_Allure

I looked at the large clearing as I dragged by Poppy, her excitement about her home was definitely justified, it was as stunningly beautiful as Mount Rageous but in two completely different ways. While Mount Rageous was flashy and glamorous with the lights and brightness of the loud bustling city this village was noiseless in comparison but it looked inviting with it's natural beauty with vines, trees and flowers that made it all come together wonderfully.

The thick flora that surrounded the village was absolutely breathtaking, the flowers looked similar to jewels with the opacity and chatoyancy of the gemstone like flowers that created a form of a border around the vast village. There were small buildings as far as my eye can see all different shapes and sizes and my eyes were glued to the trees with dangling ornaments hanging off of them.

The ornaments that hung from the trees were fluffy appearing tear drops that varied in size and colors and Poppy saw where my gaze was going and she started to educate me about my new home,

"Those are pods! I mean you don't have to live in them especially since we make them from our hair, I mean Branch lives in his bunker and Floyd lived probably in a mushroom-" she looked to my boyfriend as a silent question on whether or not her assumption was correct about his previous home and he was nodding his head at her lingering sentence,

"You live in mushrooms too?" I was shocked at the idea of living in a mushroom, but with my new size I would probably fit quite easily into now. I wonder what Floyd's old home looked like, how did his personality shine throughout his decor? what colors were the walls? Oh I have so many questions about my lovers previous dwellings but I was also excited to clash our personalities within our new home in Pop village.

"Yeah! There's also some houses in trees and some live in large rocks and or caves." I was impressed by their inventiveness of making home's seemingly from simple items that we Mount Rageons would assume are useless. I mean I would never think of turning a mushroom into a home, or Hair into biodegradable houses. The amazement must've been obvious since the whole group started to giggle at my eyes that most likely were peeled open in curiosity along with my mouth being slightly agape.

I turned my head towards Poppy as she explained the palace pod,

"This is the palace pod, it's where me and my father perform 'Royal Duties' like paperwork and making sure that everything runs smoothly so everyone can sing and dance and dance and sing and hug and dance and sing and hug and-"

"Poppy girl, I think I get it." I nicely put my index finger on her lips to stop her excitement of telling me about her royal duties and she nodded her head with a smile still on her lips and went off continuing with her tour.

The next spot we visited was a lake, Its coast has a varied surface, featuring sections of mossy rocks, large grassy cliffs, beige beach-like sand and stones scattered throughout the water. The endless pool of water was crystal clear and glittered with sunlight as the waves gently crashed into the gritty beach like sand. This was nothing compared to the beach near Mount Rageous.

Vivid green Lily pads with stunning vibrant pink water lilies littered its surface and moss grew on some of the rocks that were scattered along the lake.

"We Trolls mainly use it for swimming and beach activities! Like volleyball or sunbathing!" Poppy claimed as she let the beige sand consume her feet and let out a happy sigh as she dug her toes deeper into the warm rich gritty sand.

I could definitely imagine myself coming here in the middle of the night to find myself next to the water maybe even skinny dipping with my boyfriend.

I mean have always wanted to do stuff like that with a partner, but the only other partners besides my current boyfriend, I've been with was Taylor and Josh.

Besides breaking up with Taylor due to my sister being herself, Taylor definitely sucked as a boyfriend, I mean he never remembered my birthday, he always had to be right and kept score's about who won an argument. It was obnoxious especially when he didn't get me anything for my 18th birthday after we fought about me paying the bill on our 1st year anniversary since it 'emasculated' him. Not to mention he was into a lot of stuff that I couldn't get into, like I'm 90% positive he was into dead people since I was forced to lay there like one. I shivered how whenever I moaned he got angry and stopped saying I ruined his fantasy. So it was a bit ironic how he tried to comeback with that dress saying he missed the way I moaned. Not to mention it was completely mortifying that Floyd watched as I froze completely at a loss for what to do in that situation. I tried not to dwell on the embarrassment of the situation since I didn't want to make it more difficult than it already was.

Then after Taylor there was Josh and I mean he was a tad better but not really since he kept me a secret from his family, refused to introduce me to his real life friends since it was too big of a step for him to take to only find out that dated me since I was a pop star and only was in it for clout to his internet friends and for me to buy him expensive presents. We never slept together but pretty sure if we did he probably would've taken pictures without my consent.

I definitely did feel bad for my current boyfriend since Floyd definitely witnessed our break up on the phone,

It was mortifying crying in front of Floyd as he sat in his crystal prison trying to comfort me because my freshly named ex boyfriend just wanted to say he was dating me for bragging rights. I could remember how after I cooled down after I got comforted I wished the ground would completely swallow me whole.

But it still sucked because I could still feel the sting from that one, especially since I really liked him. Not as much as I love Floyd but I did like him.

I tightened my grip on the indigo hand that laced its fingers with mine and it's matching opposite lifted my chin and I was met with worried dragon fruit eyes and I glanced away and just murmured a quick,

"Just reminiscing..." I watched as Floyd looked to poppy her eyes glancing at me in confusion and concern of my sudden sad spell. Floyd flicked his head silently asking Poppy to give us some privacy which she sadly nodded and then sauntered over to Branch who just made it to the beach huffing as if he ran a marathon.

"What are you thinking about Ven." He pecked my cheek and bumped our noses together as we stood holding hands both sets of hands interlocked with each other.

"*Sigh* remember that time I got broken up with and you had to comfort me." I was kinda embarrassed about rehashing old history but Floyd hummed at my sentence probably trying to remember but he quickly said once he remembered,

"Oh.... I completely forgot about Josh-" his voice sounded snarky at the mention of my boyfriend before him and I knew it wasn't directed at me since he quickly kissed me on the lips afterwards and then he put our noses together and gently shook his head from side to side a few times and I moved with him joining in on the eskimo kiss he was giving me.

"You remember his name?" I rose an eyebrow at his response with my Ex'es name and my gumdrop continued,

"Yeah and I also remember how he treated you, he treated you like you were garbage and that made me so angry." He huffed as he brought me into a hug and I buried my nose in his neck and squeezed back and he continued,

"But, that's the past and you have me now and forever." I looked him in the eyes and gave a watery smile, he was right, I do have him for now and forever and maybe it was best to let him know how I was feeling because I needed to get some form of bizarre closure and be reassured that I couldn't live in the past anymore.

Especially not with my sister nor my ex boyfriends. They were my ghosts and I needed to lay them to rest especially since I have this new life now with a loving boyfriend along with a new family and friends.

I kissed Floyd with both my arms wrapping around his neck as he laid his hands on my waist and I melted as he gripped me with a tender force that made my heart flutter. When we let up Poppy stood there with a tender smile on her face seemingly deeming it safe to enter back and was holding a sign.

I rose an eyebrow at the sign in her hand and she decided to elaborate,

"Well, I was kinda made aware that Floyd wanted to be in Pop Village again so— I found a tree house next to Branch's bunker that makes sure that you guys can see each other like all the time! I mean so you guys can hang both hang out when I steal Ven away for spa days!" Her grin was wide as she happily bounced up and down in rapid succession excited at the fact of stealing me away for possible hang out days. I nodded my head and pulled the troll Queen into a hug and her squeezing the life out of me as she spun me around.

My head became light as she threw me in the air and I screamed as I fell only to be caught by my boyfriend with my arms around his neck as he held me princess style. I looked to Poppy as she winked at my boyfriend as she meant to purposely throw me into his arms.

I sighed as I snuggled into his chest taking in his scent of rich red berries, soothing jasmine and fruity plum. I let him tenderly kiss my forehead as he followed the pink queen to our new dwelling and I closed my eyes as tears silently fell,

I'm happy that I finally found peace with people who love me and care for me. I now can finally let go of those who've hurt me in the past and live in the now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 328 16
All characters are above the age of 21. Fem! Reader Disclaimer! Mentions of: Drug use Sexual topics/environment Potentially triggering scenes Lots an...
23.9K 428 14
The Title IS the desc :3
85.8K 2.2K 28
Val and Poppy discover that Branch has more family out in the world and was once part of the famous boy band, BroZone. When one of his siblings, Floy...
114K 2.3K 53
Disclaimer: this is NOT a full chapter story/any long story. This is just those small random goofy ones where it's like headcannons in a way, yk? An...