DARK DESIRES [PhayuRain]

By magentashawty

Rain big fan of bl manhwa but still virgin with dirty thoughts. Phayu a king of one night stand but will fall... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Let's Start
chapter 2: Stop hiding
chapter 3: Losing it
chapter 4: Boyfriend-ish
chapter 5: Unfolding
chapter 6: Mine
chapter 7: can't get enough you
Chapter 8: Can't be apart
chapter 9 : Give rain what he wants
chapter 11 : Road to the past
chapter 12 : You're perfect
chapter 13 : My sexy boyfriend
chapter 14 : the best rider
chapter 15 : you're my everything
chapter 16: horny after being angry
chapter 17: Rain's dark side
chapter 18 : Life changing
chapter 19 : Rain's insecurities
chapter 20 : Never gonna leave you
chapter 21: birthday boy
chapter 22: I'm your birthday gift
chapter 23 : Rain is always needy
chapter 24 : Five Shades of rain
chapter 25 : The proposal
chapter 26 : Drunk with phayu's cock
chapter 27: Talking about the future
chapter 28 : Paradisiac vacation
chapter 29 : Sex under the stars
chapter 30 : Together we can
chapter 31 : It's for life
chapter 32 : Wedding night
chapter 33 : Jealousy and fight
Chapter 34: Complete family (The End)
1- Special Chapter
2- Special Chapter End

chapter 10: Welcome gift

5.5K 144 49
By magentashawty

Phayu was super happy to finally go meet rain's parents most importantly see where he grew up. He's excited to discover that side of his boy. When he told his parents both were happy to know their son is also loved by rain's parents, phayu's parents told him as soon they come back they have to arrange a dinner to meet rain....

"finally landed, i was starting to feel nauseous" rain shouted stretching his arms...

"Let's go" phayu said

They arrived in london, phayu is nervous but more than happy spending two weeks far from everyone and meeting rain's parents. İf someone told him months ago this was going to be his life he wouldn't believe it. He never thought of settling down so soon or not before graduating but this boy just turned down his life...

"Hold on babe be careful, you're so clumsy hold my hand there are so many people here" phayu said stopping him from tripping and taking all the luggage...

"Wow i missed this air, I'm finally home after so long, i hope you'll like our little vacation P'Phayu" rain said holding his hand tight all smiling while walking towards the exit...

"With you by my side, i would love everything" phayu kissed the back of his hand...Rain giggles,

He really likes spending time alone with phayu doing all his crazy things. Thanks to heaven for sending him someone who meet up with his horny ass....

They came out from the airport, rain's mom was waiting for them with a bouquet of flowers...

"Welcome to london my babies, phayu this for you" she said smiling giving phayu the flowers...

"Thank you aunty" phayu said receiving the flowers and bow at her...

"I'm not that old, don't call me aunty you're my precious son's boyfriend so call me mom, ahhh you look more handsome in person I'm jealous how did my nerd son found you huh" she said teasing him...

"Ohh thank you for the compliment mom but rain is really a sunshine"

"That's true my rainy is someone so special thank you for loving and taking care of him" she hugs phayu...

"Mom what about me?" Rain sulks...

"Don't pout, i have a big hug for you too, i missed you so much rainy baby" she squeezes his cheeks and hugs him so tight...

Phayu understands she must be very close to her son, he's happy rain grew up in such a lovely family because he also have everything, his parents love and spoils him so much that he even became a brat but thank god he's back to the right way.

"Mom I'm not a child anymore" rain protest...

"Now because you got yourself a sexy boyfriend it doesn't mean you're grown up, you're still my baby" he keeps squeezing his cheeks...

"Mommmm"

"Okay let's go, you two must be very tired from the trip" she added taking them inside the car...

She was still hugging rain in the car not leaving him for a second, rain sleeping on his mom's lap, phayu smiles at how cute they look...

After a long ride they finally arrived at their apartment his mom booked for them....

"Rain baby wake up we're here" she whispered,

Rain was really tired, he opens his eyes slowly...

"Hummm, I'm so tired i need a bath and sleep" he said scratching his head...

"Come let's go inside"

İt's a small luxury apart just one room fully furnished, they'll have everything they need during their vacation.

İt's almost 7pm, rain's mom left and let them rest saying goodbye she'll send a car tomorrow to pick them so they can spend time together at her house where rain grew up...

She also wanted to give them space not wanting them to feel uncomfortable, they're young and probably want to feel free, to do things on their own. She trusts rain enough to let him move alone in another country so after hearing he met someone so good she's more than happy and at ease...

Both phayu and rain are very tired they just bathed and ate quickly and went to bed, time zone plus the long trip have an effect on them, so they need a lot of rest.

The next day they woke up fresh and ready to start a new day. Rain was the one to be up first, he saw phayu sleeping so peacefully, his handsome morning face always amazes rain, phayu is everything he needed in his life and he's not going to let him go.

He went to the bathroom and gets ready, after that he wants to prepare breakfast for them even if he never cooked he wants to try something and surprise phayu.

He is so focus, checking everything at least they have all he needs in the kitchen he'll try to make some sandwiches. He cuts vegetables, saucisse, cheese and tomatoes plus eggs. He did everything so carefully and toast the bread then put everything together on the plate...

"Oufff this is super hard how can people cook everyday" he said to himself.

İt's just sandwiches but he's already complaining the amount of efforts he has to put on it. He remembers phayu likes coffee in the morning so he made it for him and boiled milk for himself.

Going back to the room, he places the plate on the bedside...

"My love P'Phayu" rain whispered to phayu's ear, his little finger rubbing his cheek.....

Phayu slowly opens his eyes to the beautiful face, rain is an angel he can't get enough of him, his beauty, his kind soul, his great personality everything about the boy is just so amazing...

"Good morning sweet boy" phayu said with his morning voice pulling him close by his waist, rain adores that it turns him on so bad.

"Good morning handsome" rain whispered pecking his lips

"You're in good mood baby boy"

"Yes, because I'm happy to share this side of my life with you"

"What do you want to show me huh i already know the best part of you how to make you squirm" phayu tease

"Stop" rain slaps his arm

"Did you make this yourself" phayu point at the plate

"Yes, i don't know if it tastes good, take a bite first" he gave him the sandwich

Phayu takes few bites and drinks his coffee, but still not saying anything. Rain feeling nervous asking himself if it's delicious.

"Say something, do you like it"

"Humm"

"What humm, P'Phayu"

"Let me finish eating first, can i?.. you should eat it too"

"Huh okay okay drink more coffee"

After about 15 to 20min, phayu has done eating, rain also almost done drinking his milk, for him the sandwich is not bad, he likes it but phayu opinion matters the most....

"Eat slowly, why are you so stressed baby, drink your milk"

"Uhm I'm done" rain said quickly...

"Come here"

Rain put back the plate aside crawling to bed to hug phayu, his head burry in phayu's chest listening to his heartbeat... while phayu stroking his hair slowly...

"The breakfast was super delicious, i know you put a lot of effort doing it and just for that you really make me love you more, you tried something new for me and I'll never forget it baby thank you so much"

Rain feels a vague of emotions, pleasing phayu is what's make him happy, their response is the main important he can't imagine living without phayu...

"Did you like it" rain said looking up eyes full of hope...

"Yes baby i loved it" phayu said lifting his chin and pecking his lips...

"İ have another surprise for you" rain said with a naughty smile.

"What is it?" Phayu raises an eyebrow....

"Wait here" rain runs in the bathroom

Phayu knows how his boy is full of surprises, his naughty side excites him the most. He just lay there bare chest with only his underwear... Rain went to the bathroom remove all his clothes and came back all naked with only lube in his hand...

Phayu's eyes widened, his mouth watering wild open at the image in front of him, rain's body will always have a big effect on him, his cock starts to grow hard against his boxer...

"You are killing me rainy" phayu groans

"Oh yeah, do you like the view" rain said turning and shaking his ass then bend down to give him full view of his pinky hole...

"FUCKKK" phayu bites his finger. His heart racing, he's feeling so hot, the urge to grab him, pin him to the wall and fuck the shit out of him...

He stands walking towards rain, his eyes are dark full of desire, no one ever has such a impact on him...

"What are you playing naughty boy" phayu said touching his lips with his fingers...

"A welcome sex gift for my sexy boyfriend" rain said licking phayu's lips...

"You're driving me crazy baby" phayu pulls him grabbing his ass, rain whined still teasing, his hand went down on phayu cock feeling it...

"You're so hard already, i like it" he takes off phayu underwear, pour lube on his hand and wrapping his fingers on phayu's hard dick to stroke it...

"Fuck babe" phayu growls at the cold feeling...

"İ want to ask you something P'Phayu" rain said still stroking him, phayu is panting and rain loves that he smirks...

"Urrggghh gosh, no question i just want to fuck you first" phayu grabs his ass, his fingers going straight to rain entrance....

"Wait, P'Phayu waitt" rain can feel his hole dripping slick with phayu finger going inside, his own dick is just as hard as phayu's...

"What is it baby boy"

"İ want you to fuck me but no condoms, i want to feel every inch of your dick inside me, i want to feel your veins and the warmth, fuck me raw"

"What but -" when phayu wanted to protest rain shut his mouth putting a finger on his lips...

"Answer me first, have you ever -"

"No baby, never, I've never had sex with anyone without condom you'll be my first and my last" phayu said, he knew what rain wanted to know...

"When was the last time you checked yourself"

"A week after meeting you, i wanted to make sure to be clean before starting a new relationship"

"Then we have no problem, I'm also clean. Now i want you to fuck me, feel me, take me, do whatever you want to me, ruin me"

Rain didn't have time to process phayu lift him up and throw him on the bed...

"Ohh i love that" rain said smiling bouncing on the bed, he knows this moment will be very special for both of them. Their first time doing it raw, wondering if it will be different, will it really feels different or not, they'll found out...

Phayu crawls hovering him, his mouth going straight to Rain's neck sucking hard living a red mark. He can feel Rain shivering beneath him, rain's hand feeling phayu's strong back.

"You're so dangerous baby" phayu whispered behind his ears. His hands caressing his boy soft body.

Phayu takes his time feeling rain's hot body, kissing him all over his chest, shoulders, arms and stomach, wrapping his arms around rain's waist.

"Gosh, i love your tiny waist and soft body" phayu groans...He kissed him so wildly crashing their lips, their tongue fighting and twisting...

Phayu finally went down and takes one nipple in his mouth, rain arches his back his fingers going through phayu's hair pushing him more close to suck hard, he loves this feeling. Phayu knows how to make him squirm, he knows how and what to do to make rain go crazy.

Rain doesn't feel embarrassed anymore, he completely feels free with phayu and knowing he can do everything with him, all his dark fantasies are being filled by phayu, he lets Phayu know exactly how good he feels with every touches.

Payu suck hard his nipple, pulling it in between his teeth, kissing him all the way up to his neck just to the right spot that drives him crazy and bites him.

"Mmmm Suck harder" Rain moans. He loves how his body is full of goosebumps.

Phayu gives him what he asks for sucking hard forgetting they'll meet his parents soon, that red mark will be so visible. he went back down and takes Rain's other nipple rub his tongue around before he sucks it into his mouth.

"Mmmm" rain moans, one hand over Phayu's shoulders and another to the back of his head, pushing him down so he'll suck harder.

Phayu spreads his legs apart, exposing his sweet hole dripping, he pushes two fingers at once inside.

"Ahhhhh P'phayu" rain cries out

Phayu continue scissoring his fingers inside while sucking his lips, the kind of kiss that leaves you drunk and wanting for more and more...

Phayu pushes his fingers so deep and found rain's prostate and start to rub against it.

"Fuck...mmmmm" Rain moans... after stretching him open he pulls out his fingers.

Phayu growls as he reaches down stroking his hard dick, he takes lube pours enough all over his length and guides his cock into Rain's entrance.

He slides in so easily and Phayu can already feel a difference. He pushes in more, inch by inch he feels like he can even cum just now. He did the first few thrusts but couldn't resist he pulls off his cock...

"Oh my gosh, Rainy" Phayu buries his face in the crook of Rain's neck.

"Fuck, you feels so good baby fuckkk" He whispers against Rain's ear.

"Don't stop put it back inside, it feels so good P'Phayu" Rain said panting, lifting his ass to give phayu full access.

Phayu slides in again giving few more thrusts groaning and he fucks his boy raw, listening to Rain's pretty moans to his ear, his cock grows harder as he fucks his hole harder, then pulled out again...

"Fuckk...fuck...fuck.... holly shit baby...before, it was like eating a candy with the plastic on, it was sweet but now it's way much better fuck" phayu growls, holding rain so tight... As he went in again for more, he continues to thrust more faster...

"Aaahhh yess fuck me hard... i can feel your veins fuck so good P'Phayu" rain snapping out at the new feelings.

İt's way different right now he feels like it's the first time having real sex, it doesn't want it to end...

Phayu continue fucking his dick inside founding his sweet P-spot. He stops and puts his forehead against Rain's.

"Fuck...you're so warm and wet goshhhh" Phayu groans.

Rain is so tight and fucking wet, it's completely a new sensation and he thinks he might get addicted he doesn't want it to end... Both want it to last long.

"Yes P'phayu I'm all yours...Yess FUCK" rain cries when phayu gives a hard thrust...

"You're making me go crazy baby" Phayu trying not to lose control, he's not sure he's gonna last more than a few more thrusts.

It feels so good, so different, it's like he never had sex before, he's discovering sex for the first time like a teenage boy and it's with the person he loves for life.

He keeps fucking himself on rain's hole, hovering him, kissing him and burying his tongue deep in his throat. He pulls away panting, looking deep in his eyes.

"İ love you rain" phayu said looking deep inside his eyes...

"I love you too P'Phayu" He gives him a peck kiss.

"Ohh goshhh you're amazing fuck" phayu keeps on pounding him harder and faster...

"Aaahhh I'm going to cum" rain moans loud...

"I'm close too, i can't hold back anymore" phayu whimpers, giving more hard thrusts...

"Mmmm....yess, cum inside of me i want to feel it..."

Phayu faster his moves, his orgasm building up. His hips started to shake as he keeps fucking him hard ...

"Oh my god I'm cumming P'Phayu" rain moans loud as he splashes a lot of cums in between their stomach, his leg shaking...

Phayu gives few more thrusts as he cums, cumming inside his boy for the first time. He can't describe this feeling, his cock burry deep inside rain's hole filling him with his cums, he almost passed out...

Rain feels the hot cum shot inside him, feeling alive again, accepting it, feeling everything, the way phayu's cock twisting inside. He can feel everything and he loves it.

The way phayu holds him tight and moans in his ear when cumming, it's the best sound he ever heard.

Phayu collapses on top of him, trying to catch his breath panting and sweating, he feels like he was hit by a truck right now.

"Woww" rain said, his heart is to the point to escape his chest...

"You're going to kill me one day naughty boy"

"Kill you with pleasure yeahhh, i will never let you go better i die too with you"

"You're unbelievable rainy"

"Just with you" rain pecks his lips

"Fuck... Let's go clean up before i changed my mind and continue to fuck you"

Phayu cock was still inside he slowly pulls it out and stands to see his cum leaking out of his rain's hole. He went to the bathroom taking some tissues to wipe it off then carries rain, putting him inside the bathtub...

After taking a warm bath both stayed on bed cuddling, they were tired and trying to regain more energy. Just like that they slept, a very good nap after a strong orgasm...

Two hours later, the lovely couple is waking up with a phone call. Phayu wakes up and when he takes the phone he saw the name calling he panicked...

"Babe, baby your mom's calling" phayu shakes rain who's trying to come back to earth, he still feels like floating...

"Huh, gosh what's going on"

"Your mom calling, answer her"

Rain grabs the phone annoyingly.

"Hello mom"

"Baby are you sleeping, do you still feel tired?"

"Yes mom"

"Oh baby, i will send you guys some medecine and food, rest well. İ was just calling to tell you we will meet tomorrow, i have an urgent matter to discuss with my business partners and your dad is coming from his business trip tomorrow he missed his flight"

"Ahh thank god, thank you mom i really have zero energy let's meet tomorrow bye"

"Uhmm i can already imagine how you spent all your energy"

"Momm"

"Okay okay bye say hello to your energy sucker"

"Jeezzz, she's going to tease me everyday" rain sulk throwing his phone, going to hug phayu and resting his head on his chest...

"What did she said" phayu asks...

"We don't have to go there today, i want to stay here with you" rain said snuggling into phayu.

Phayu chuckle and hug him so tight. They spend the rest of the day lovey dokey... They have a lot to do, place to visit and new adventure for both of them...

__________________________

***End of chapter***

Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone ☃️❄️🎄🎁🎀

İ hope everyone having a happy holidays with families and loves one. Spend time with them and appreciate every little gifts. Enjoy the festivities here a little gift from me.

See you 😚

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1.7K 21
Rain falls first but Payu falls harder... Romance.. action.. love.. brotherhood.. Rain falls for his brother's biggest enemy..but Payu rejects him...
127K 6.2K 39
An #Phayu/Rain, Boss/Noeul AU. High school Dark mafiya romance. Contain explicit content, they're gonna pop anywhere so I am not gonna mention the w...
70.8K 2.5K 29
Alpha and Omega version of Payu Rain... Rain is 2 years elder to Payu He doesn't like to date people younger to him Rain is also reserved person Pay...
50.4K 2.1K 25
Step brothers falls in love with each other...!!! Even after trying so much not to fall for each other still Payu and Rain falls in love crazily