An Alpha's Alpha(mxm)

By MidnightHunter18

Aiden's an Alpha whose been alone for 6 years. Jumping from pack to pack, but never finding one who was able... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28

Chapter 27

4.1K 152 60
By MidnightHunter18

Jack's Pov~

I can hardly breath at the lewd sight in front of me.

Aiden's face is pressed into the dirt and his ass is right up against my aching dick. His hole is dripping with his arousal and the smell fills the air, making me even more desperate.

My fingers move in and out of him as his hips push back against me, showing his need. My eyes roam over his body again.

I know this is his first time being a bottom, so I need to make sure to stretch him out properly, less I end up just hurting him.

My cock aches again at just the thought of slamming into him and I growl as I move my fingers faster in and out of him.

Aiden lets out a whine and tries to push back against me again. My fingers go in to the knuckle and Aiden lets out a moan that turns half way into a growl.

The sound makes me even harder and I growl back in repsonse.

I finger-fuck him for a little longer before finally pulling them out. Aiden immediately growls at the loss and I smirk as I look down at him.

Using my lubricated fingers I lather them on my cock before bringing it to his stretched entrance. My hand rests on his hip while the other helps to push me toward him and I ask, "Are you ready? Or would you want more prep?"

Aiden looks at me over his shoulder. His eyes are heavily lidded with lust as they meet mine and he pushes his hips back again.

"Yes. Now for the love of the Goddess, hurry the fuck up! Please Jack. I just want you to ram into me and fuck me into the gr-"

I don't let him finish before I completely push into him with one long thrust. He lets out a curse as his hands pull at the grass and his body trembles under me. I lean down until my mouth is level with his ear and I speak softly.

"What's the matter Angel? I thought you wanted to be filled up? You rethinking it now?" I say in a husky voice. He shivers under me again before he flips us and I'm suddenly on my back.

I gaze up at him with a heated gaze he meets with his own.

He moves his hands to my chest and I rest mine on his hips again as he leans down. His lips brush mine ever so briefly as he speaks.

"I love the way you fill me Jack. The way you stretch me to the point of pain, it feels amazing. Now how about you just shut up and let me work. Yes?"

I let out a low growl before lifting him up and slamming him back down. A subtle reminder of who is in charge here.

Aiden moans above me before his lips lift into a smirk once more. His eyes darken as he sits back up. The hands resting on my chest suddenly disappear as he reaches to remove mine from his waist.

His hands are just slightly smaller than my own, so he has little trouble when he grabs both my hands and moves them above my head. I watch as he starts to slowly rock his hips up and down, his entrance gripping me tight.

I groan slightly at the sensation and try to move my hips up to meet his, but he removes one of the hands holding mine to stop me.

"Just let me do all the work." He says smugly.

I stay still and watch as he begins to bounce on me again. Pleasure races up my spine and all I want to do is switch our positions and fuck him into the ground.

I growl and try to free my hands, but he only holds tighter.

I'm lost to pleasure as he continues to ride me, ever once in a while grinding down. The feel of my cock slipping in and out of him is enough to drive me insane. The pace is too slow.

I wanted to hold back and let him pleasure us both, but my control is slipping with every slap of our skin connecting.

I can tell when he's close because his rhythm becomes erratic and his moans are getting louder. The heat that spread through me is beginging to coil in the pit of my stomach. My release barreling through me at a rapid pace, lying just beneath the surface and ready to explode.

Aiden squeezes around me, and I can see how close he is. His moans turning more into mewls as he begs for release.

It catches me off gaurd when he finally lets go of my hands and instead brings them up towards his face.

My breathing hitches as he moves them to his neck and clasps them on like his personal collar. I feel myself get even harder at the sight, but when he whispers a quiet, "Squeeze." My control shatters.

I can feel Shadow's power as he pushes forward and I let out an animalistic snarl before flipping us.

Aiden lets out a little yelp at the sudden movement, but it immediately turns into a string of curses mixed with moans as I begin to relentlessly pound into him.

My pace is fast and hard as I slam into the deepest part of him.

Aiden cries out under me. "FUCK! RIGHT THERE! HIT THAT SPOT AGAIN!"

I growl and do as he says, changing my angle just slightly so I can hit that spot every time I thrust in.

Aiden curses again as he tries to lift his hips to meet mine. His face is twisted and strained from the overwhelming amount of pleasure I'm giving him. I take one of my hands off his throat and cradle it behind his head to lightly tug at his hair while the other squeezes lightly.

I'm not sure what amount of pressure he likes so I start off small and slowly increase.

When I get to a certain point he clamps down even harder around me and I grunt at the tightness. His body tries to suck me back in as I pull out, only to open graciously as I slam back home. My release races through me and I worry I'm going to finish before him, but as I slam back in again, Aiden releases on our stomachs with a loud curse.

He clenches so hard around me I see stars. I'm on the brink as I feel my canines elongating to finally mark my mate. I pant as I try to catch my breath as I look down at him.

His eyes are flickering lighter and I can see as his canines also lengthen. I smile at him before removing my hand and leaning down.

I'm so close as I continue to ram into him, his eyes are clouded with pleasure and as he tightens around me again. I can tell he's close once more. I hover just above his scent gland, my canines scraping ever so slightly. His moans ring right beside my ear, but what pushes me over the edge is when he whimpers my name like a plea.

"Jack."

The one word is softly spoken and filled with desperation and longing.

I thrust into him one more time before finding my release, pleasure making my head spin as my knott forms and joins us together.

With my last shred of sanity I bite down onto the part where his shoulder meets his neck, marking him finally as mine forever.

In my bliss I can hear him shout by my ear once more before pain erupts from my shoulder as well.

What followed it, I could not describe in words.

The pure ecstacy of it was unbelievable. Whiteness blinded me and all I could do was ride out the wave as I felt the bond snap into place.

It took a while for me to come back down, but after I did I tried to hurry and move off of Aiden from where I collapsed on him.

I moved off to his side before turning so I was on my side with one arm around his waist. I moved my nose to his newly marked neck and inhaled our combined scent. Pine and rain and what I've finally discovered as lavender mix together as they dance around my nose.

I sigh in contempt as Aiden's body rumbles with his soft laughter.

He turns onto his side as well to face me, a smile lighting up his face. The distance created between us saddens me a little, but my hand still rests on his hip, connecting us.

He laughs out loud this time before snuggling back up to me his hand reaching up to cup my face.

"What?" I question.

He just smiles before leaning in for a kiss.

It's slow, and I can hear him start to purr lightly before pulling back.

"It's just that, I didn't think the mate bond would be this strong."

I frown, "What do you mean?"

He grins at me. "I could feel your sadness. Even if it was just a bit, I could feel it as if it was my own emotion."

I smile back at him. "I love you. I hope you can fully feel that." I say, before bringing his hand from my face to my chest. Placing it right over my heart. The one that beats solely for him.

His smile grows bigger until it's almost as radiant as the moon itself. "And I love you Jack. I hope you'll always know that."

My chest grows warm as I gaze at my mate and I lean in for another kiss.

Aiden laughs softly before nipping my lip and I growl back playfully before flipping us.

He lets out a laugh as he gazes up at me with a wry grin.

"Round two?"

~An hour later💀~

I'm carrying Aiden up the stairs to our room to shower and finally go to bed after a long night. He's fully sated in my arms and I can't help but swell with pride at satisfying my mate.

I reach the door which has been slightly left ajar and nudge it open before entering and closing it as quietly as I can.

I walk to the restroom and turn on the lights, Aiden finally stirs in my arms as I gently set him in the large tub I installed. One of the many changes I made to accommodate to my new mate's needs and wants.

I start to run the water, heating it up as I grab Aiden's shower supplies off the shelf.

I quickly feel the temperature of the water before putting the plug in, allowing the tub to fill.

I suddenly remember a mating gift I got for him and quickly retrieve it from our room.

Then I'm kneeling by the tub once more and pouring in the new lavender scented bath salts. The fragrance is soothing and I smile before lathering some of Aiden's shampoo on my hands and lightly scrubbing it into his hair.

He humms lightly and leans into my touch as his eyes slowly open.

He looks up at me and a lazy grin makes it's way across his face and I could feel his contentment.

I smile back. "Now that your awake, can you turn off the faucet and move over here so I have and easier time?"

He does as I ask and I'm washing his hair once more. Lavender fully fills the room and I inhale it deeply, letting out a satisfied sigh.

A low rumble escapes Aiden as he laughs. "You like the smell of lavender?"

I hum in agreement. "Yeah. I've wondered, but why do you use two different scents? I noticed your body wash is pine."

"Well," He starts, "I prided myself for my dominance as an Alpha, so I used a masculine scent to help enhance it. However, my submissive side loved the more feminine, and softer smells. So, I compromised and used a little of both. So both sides of me were satisfied."

I nod, but then feel a little bad for the bath salt choice. "Sorry, I just got the lavender scented one cause I liked it. I didn't consider you would have preferred the other kind."

Aiden's hand reached up to one of mine that were still scrubbing and halted them, tilting his head back to meet my gaze.

"It's alright. I think my submissive side is already starting to emerge more and the lavender smell satisfies it. Not to mention my Alpha side seems to be a little more relaxed."

I smile the feeling of sadness dissipating.

Aiden smiles back and pats my hand before resuming his position to continue his pampering. "That's better."

I groan as I start to scrub his hair again. The mate bond makes us basically open books to each other. Not that I'm really complaining. It was supposed to help with communication between partners.

After a little longer I gently push his shoulders to have him dunk. He does, and I begin to wash all the soap out of his hair before putting the conditioner in. Once I'm done, I get a scrubbie and his pine body wash before starting to gently wash him off.

A low purr starts in Aiden's chest as his happiness begins to fill me. I smile and we go through the rest of his bath in contentment.

Once I'm done, I drain the tub before grabbing a towel off the rack. Aiden stands up and steps out of the tub as I wrap him in one of the fluffy emerald colored towels I picked out for him to match my sapphire blue ones.

I quickly dry him off before picking him up bridal style once more and carrying him to the bed. He yawns as I lay him down and cover him, careful to avoid rustling the sleeping beasts at the foot of the bed. The low purr still rumbling in Aiden's chest and only stops once he falls asleep. The sound replaced by his soft snores.

I smile and gently brush his cheek before leaving to take my own quick shower.

I return quickly and carefully get into bed, trying hard not to disturb the sleepers.

It's all for naught though as quiet snores continue to fill the room while I move to lay behind Aiden. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him close.

I nuzzle my nose into his neck as I slowly drift off into my own peaceful sleep.

~The next morning~

Aiden's Pov~

I can feel movement behind me as Jack wakes up. He pulls me closer and inhales my scent before kissing my new mark.

"Morning Angel." He says in a deep rumbling voice, the sound causing shivers down my spine.

I roll over groggily as I try to pry my eyes open.

"Morning." My voice comes out hoarse and not in the good way.

I try and clear my throat before speaking again. "What time is it?"

Jack looks over me to the clock on the bed side table and winces slightly.

"6:30"

I groan and turn back over so my back is towards him once more. "Why the hell do you always wake up so early." I grumble beneath my breath.

He hears me of course and just laughs quietly. His warmth leaves me as he gets up and I shiver at the new chill, burrowing deeper into the blankets. I can hear him as he moves around the room to get ready for the day. Once he finishes he walks back over to me and pulls the blankets back to reveal me face.

He opened the curtains so the early morning light temporarily blinds me. When my vision finally clears, Jack is dressed up in a suit and is just finishing adjusting the watch he picked out for today.

"Where are you going all dressed up like that?" I question him.

He grins at me. "I have a meeting today, so I won't be back until later this afternoon. Also, make sure to go see Michael once you fully wake up. So I told him to expect you around noon."

He laughs again as I grab one of the pillows and chuck it at him. However, I fail and instead hit Geralt where he's sleeping.

His head immediately pops up and his ears pull back as he glares daggers at us. A low growl rumbles in his throat and the tip of his tail twitches with agitation. His paws dig into the bed to reveal what I call, his raptor claws with how long and sharp they are.

That reminds me, I need to groom them. Preferably today, but if I can't, definitely tomorrow.

I smile sheepishly at him. "I'm sorry baby, go back to sleep. I'll stop throwing things now."

He doesn't seem to belive me and just huffs before putting his head back down and closing his eyes. Almost immediately his snores start back up and I roll my eyes.

Jack chuckles again before leaning down to give me a kiss.

"Alright, but I have to go now so you can head back to bed. Don't sleep in too late."

I smile and give him another quick kiss. "I won't. Now hurry and go so I can go back to sleep."

He smile before pushing his forehead against mine and sighing softly to himself.

"I really don't want to leave you right now, but this is one of the few meetings I actually have to attend."

I can feel his sadness as it makes it's way through me as well as his resignation at leaving me. I sigh as well and give him one last kiss before gently pushing him away.

"Then hurry and leave so you can get it over with and come back to me."

He sighs again before finally standing back up and walking over to the door.

He opens it and exists half way before turning his head back to look at me. "I love you. And remember, he's expecting you at noon so make sure to be there."

I nod. "I love you too. Have a good meeting." I say with a soft smile.

He gives me a strained one back and his resignation increases as he finally walks out and closes the door behind him.

I wait a few moments before sighing. I know he can feel my sadness at him leaving, but I suck it up and try and distract myself.

First I tried to fall back asleep, but that didn't work cause he's gone and the bed feels too big.

So I get up instead and dress myself in my new large walk in closet before just wandering around the room.

It's quite the large space, and with the renevation I see Jack made, there's still some hollow room behind the walls. Especially seeing as his room is the whole top floor of the pack house.

I start to wonder what we could do with all that space as I flop back down onto the bed in my new t-shirt and sweats.

I suddenly feel this really nagging sensation in the back of my mind. I try to figure out what it is but fail. It feels like I really need to be doing something, but I don't know what.

I roll over onto my stomach, annoyed, and only end up inhaling Jack's scent. The smell has me groaning.

I wish he was here, so I could be wrapped up in it.

The weird nagging sensation gets stronger the more I inhale his scent.

Okay, so it has something to do with his scent. Duely noted.

Well, if it's his scent I need then I should probably just get some of his clothes.

So I get up and walk over to his drawers on the side of the wall. He has three different ones with different clothes in each one, and one cabinet for all his suits.

I don't want to wrinkle any of those, so I just rummage through the different drawers, pulling out different clothes left and right until a big pile forms of the floor.

I look over at it and frown. That wasn't supposed to happen. I just shrug it off however before looking around again.

The floor is probably dirty right here, it would probably be better to move the pile somewhere else. I can't do the bed because the pets are still sleeping, and the restoom is out of the question with all the cold tile everywhere.

I nod. My closet it is then.

I start to grab some of the pile and pick it up to haul it into my large closet. The soft carpet Jack installed tickles my feet and I smile.

The lights inside flash on and blind me a bit. I growl and move over to the adjuster to dim them a bit. Once I'm satisfied I pick one of the corners and place the pile of Jack's clothes there.

I make three more trips until the full pile is in my designated corner.

Okay. So, all the clothes are in a nice pile.

Now what?

I frown again, feeling a bit lost before I start to feel myself move. It's like I'm on auto-pilot as I kneel down to the pile and start to arrange the clothes. The jeans can go around the walls cause they are sturdier. His sweats can go over them and start to slowly line the bottom. I sit back and look at it, moving different ones just slightly before resuming again.

Hmmm. The shirts with buttons can go on the wall, and the ones without can also line the bottom.

I eventually run out of clothes, but as I look around I frown, no where near satisfied yet.

I sigh and get up to go back to the drawer, however a little bark catches my attention.

I look over to see Geralt and Misty sitting by the door patiently and I smile.

"Alright, but let's hurry." With that I quickly took them down and had them do their business. That annoying nagging sensation came back, and it's only starting to increase as I fidget with their leashes.

On our way back I conveniently bumped into Zeke.

He scowls at me but it softens immediately at the sight of the pets. He kneels down to pet them and I greet him.

"Morning Zeke. Are you busy right now?"

He shakes his head, "Why, you need me to watch these two for a bit?"

I nod. "Yeah, if you can I'll probably pick them up this evening if that's alright." I start to fidget again and shuffle my feet. The weird feeling making me desperate to be back in the room and I glance towards the pack house.

He finally looks up at me with a question in his eyes. "Yeah, no problem. Can I ask why?"

I look back at him and smile, trying to remain still. "Oh, I have an appointment at noon and I don't know how long I'll be. I'm also just a bit distracted at the moment so I would be good to have them off my mind for a bit."

I glance at the pack house and my neck itches slightly.

I scratch it but hiss as I end up scraping off a part of my scabbed skin. Blood pools at the wound but I just wipe it off.

Zeke finally stands and looks down at me concerned. "Are you okay? Do I need to get Michael?"

I quickly shake my head. "Naw, I'm fine. Just a bit fidgety, that's all. Also, I'm seeing Michael at noon anyway so no need to get him. Speaking of which, what time is it?"

My words come out in a bit of a rush as I shuffle my feet again, glancing at the pack house once again.

Zeke looks at his watch, eyebrows raising. "It's almost 11."

I nod. "Okay, well, thanks!"

I say quickly before turning and booking it to the pack house.

The nagging feeling crawls up my spine as I race up the stair. Once I reach our room I slam the door shut before returning to the odd bundle of clothes in my closet.

I push a few of the clothes around before getting up and walking over to the bed.

I rip the blankets off the mattress, leaving it bare as I walk back and place them on the bottom of my whatever it is.

I look at it and the weird feeling in me settles.

Not really knowing why I crawl into the pile of clothes and blankets and lay down. I immediately relax due to Jack's scent being in all the clothes I used and yawn, suddenly tired.

It'll be fine if I close my eyes for a while.
_________________________________________________

Update~

I planned on doing it on Christmas but I suddenly got busy. This is one of my shorter chapters as of late, but I thought here was a good place to stop for now.

Anyways~

Ttyl~

Word Count: 4226

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 20.5K 68
*COMPLETED* After Asher's parents were killed by their enemy pack, he has to take over the position of alpha. Since his parents didn't believe in mat...
984K 26.6K 18
Aiden, an 18 year old omega who has strikingly blue eyes has finally managed to escape his horrible pack after years of abuse. He wants to be free a...
1.2M 42.1K 14
Philip Harrington vs. Troy Travis Stanton Troy Stanton has felt alone all his life although he lives in a large community of powerful warlocks. He ha...
136K 5.8K 41
"I'd never like you...I could never fuck somebody like you." "Makes sense," Miguel snorts, entertained that Jacob would take it there, "Despite me b...