The Rising Star - Alexia Pute...

By steffi209

Eleanore Queen is the upcoming rising star for both her club and national team. Recruted by the Arsenal Acade... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132
Part 133
Part 134
Part 135
Part 136
Part 137
Part 138
Part 139

Part 129

4.1K 240 42
By steffi209

A/N: Happy monday everyone! First of, I'm devastated about Mapi. Second of all, anyone else has the feeling Alexie dissapeared of the face of the earth? Like no 'get well soon Mapi', Jona leaving Barca... Anyway, I hope you all will have a great week and if I don't have the chance to say it, Merry Christmas! 

It took some convincing but Mapi and I convinced our friends to join us to make the media video that Sara asked us to make. Patri, Sandra, Ana and Jenni were relatively easy to convince, the others? Not so much but they eventually gave in. Thanks to our charm, or that's what we kept telling ourselves at least.

Our group eventually included myself, Mapi, Leila, Ana, Jana, Sandra, Alexia, Patri, Aitana and Jenni. After practice we were told to go home, get something to eat and meet everyone again at the training facility.

So two hours later, we were all back and ready to go when Sarah explained the concept to everyone. Basically we would play an escape room in a haunted house. This was gonna be fun.

When Alexia heard what we were gonna do, the midfielder groaned and threw her head back. I laughed at the brunette's reaction and pulled her closer into me.

"Don't worry Babe, I'll protect you." I smirked but nevertheless kissed the side of her head.

"Oh no you won't." This time it was Sarah, who was smirking. "You two won't be in the same team." She pointed at the two of us.

"What? Why?" Alexia protested against Sarah's decision, causing the other to laugh. The girl simply crossed her arms over her chest and pouted, making everyone, including myself, laugh even harder.

"It's okay babe, you're gonna be fine." I kissed her head but her pout remained.

"Okay, if Alexia is done acting like a child, let's go to the bus." Sarah clapped her hands together and walked to the awaiting bus.

All our friends bursted out laughing while Alexia rolled her eyes. I kissed the midfielder's cheek and followed the others to the bus.

A group of camera men were awaiting our arrival, ready to start documenting our every move. Sarah guided us inside and gathered all of us in a huge room with another door on the other side.

"Welcome ladies. Are you all ready for today's challenge?" Sarah smirked and looked at the group in front of her.

Some had excited smiles on their faces, others not so much. One of them being Alexia Putellas. Her expression was an unsure one, one that showed that she would rather be somewhere else.

"Which one of you gets easily scared?" Sarah asked once again with that same smirk.

Without thinking everyone took a step back, causing Alexia to be at the front of the group and everyone pointed at her. The whole group started giggling, Alexia however did not.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." Alexia crossed her arms again and rolled her eyes in the process. Some friends wanted to say more about the funny situation but Sarah interrupted them immediately, moving on so she could tell the story further.

"Inside this room, a little girl has disappeared. It's up to you to find her and well, get out without disappearing yourselves. So good luck to you Alexia." The dark haired media creator explained but couldn't help to give a small jab to Alexia with a wink.

"Of course you're not going in all together. You'll be divided into two teams. The team that escapes the quickest, wins." Sarah quickly explained before going to the group situation.

Within a minute, we were all divided into the two groups. Mine consisted of myself, Mapi, Ana, Leila and Jana. Satisfied with our group which was the blue team, we high fived each other, excitedly jumping up and down.

"Alright. Blue team, take your place in front of the door. Red team, follow me." Sarah said while walking out of the room, leaving us alone in front of an old door but before she completely disappeared out of the room she spun around. There was one more thing left to say.

"Oh, that's right before I forget. Take off your shoes." She said, pointing at our shoes. The whole group looked at Sarah confused.

"What?" Mapi asked, her eyebrows furrowed together.

"Take off your shoes and good luck." Sarah winked and walked out.

I looked at all my friends who looked right back at me. All of us were so confused that we were rooted to the ground.

"So what now?" Jana asked, not really knowing what to do.

I shrugged my shoulders. "We take off our shoes and escape." I started to pull off my shoes. The others followed my example and together we took our place in front of the door and waited for the single to go in.

"3" was suddenly heard over a speaker.

"Are you guys ready?" I looked at my friends.

"2"

"I guess." Jana said unsure but there was no way back now.

"1"

"Let's fucking go." I smirked while I grabbed a hold of the door handle.

"Good luck." Was heard in a singing voice over the speakers.

I pushed open the door and stepped inside. The first step I took, immediately took me by surprise. It was dark inside and I couldn't see a lot, that's why I slightly jumped when I stepped on something wet.

"Geez." I jumped at the sudden wetness at my feet and rushed into the dark room. My sudden jump scared the others behind me as well.

"What? What? What?!" Jana, who was the first behind me, yelled out.

"Nothing. There is just something wet on the floor, step over it." I pointed out to my friends and took a look around the room.

The room was dark and poorly lit. There was a bed in front of me. On the left of the bed, was a small desk with a computer. All that was shown on the screen was a bright white light.

To the left of that said desk, was a door and a paper trail with yellow paper that was on the floor and went up the wall in the shape of a tree. The room was littered with old toys, matter of fact everything seemed old and creepy in the room.

"So what now?" Mapi stood beside me and took a look around as well.

"We look for clues." Leila walked around, investigating everything.

"This is creepy. Someone's in here I can feel it." Ana wrapped her arms around her and hugged herself a bit.

"Chill, it will be fine." I waved her off but I saw Jana focused on some doll on the bed. She seemed to be creeped out about it.

With a smirk on my face I got a bit closer to the defender, being careful that she wouldn't hear me until I was close enough.

"Booh!" I yelled and put my hands on her shoulders. The poor girl shrieked and spun around almost immediately.

Her terrified expression soon turned into a glare. She hit my shoulder full force, cursing me out but that only made me laugh more.

"Now I want three jerseys and two hoodies." Jana glared at me while I simply smirked back at her.

"Can you two focus." Ana scolded us and both Jana and I saluted the Swiss.

Mapi and Leila were standing near the desk, checking out the computer that was giving me a headache with that bright light. Ana, Jana and I were standing more in the middle of the room near the yellow paper than was on the floor.

"Look!" Ana yelled out, making Jana and I jump slightly but we turned to the Swiss, who was pointed at the yellow paper. "Footprints."

Leila and Mapi joined us and looked at the prints as well. While the four of them were speculating why they were there, the tray filled with what seemed to be water in front of the entrance caught my eye.

"Those are my prints." I said and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh never mind." The Swiss woman waved it off and was about to move on to look for other clues with the rest of our small group before I stopped them.

"No, no. It must be a clue. Look." I said pointing to the tray in front of the door. "They wanted us to walk through the water."

The others followed my train of thought but that brought us to a good question. Why? Why do they want us to leave prints?

"Okay. I get that but why?" Mapi was the one who voiced out loud what was going through our minds. The other three all looked at me, including Mapi.

I looked at my friends and shrugged my shoulders. "Well, I don't know. I can't figure out everything."

"The prints are only visible on the yellow paper. Maybe we have to make it wet?" Leila said not sure if that was the right idea.

"Worth a shot." I shrugged my shoulders and we all started splashing the water on the path the yellow papers formed. The yellow turned into red, just like it did with my footsteps.

The yellow path went up the wall in the shape of a tree. We couldn't reach that far with our water. My eyes fell on a towel and a solution came to mind.

"Wait!" I yelled out, making the others stop. I drenched the material in the water and dabbed it against the yellow paper on the wall.

"Look! An arrow!" Jana excitedly pointed out, jumping up and down.

The defender was right. In one of the tree branches a yellow arrow appeared, pointing to one of the framed pictures. Ana immediately grabbed hold of it and we all gathered around her.

"It's a girl at desk?" Mapi observed the picture but Leila noticed something else. "That's here." She looked up at the desk in the corner of the room.

I looked up from the picture at the desk. Leila was right, the picture was taken in this room. "That must be our next clue. The computer." I agreed with Leila.

Ana let go of the framed picture in her hand, almost dropping it but I caught it right on time and that's when I noticed something else. Over the picture was what looked like see-through plastic foil and it came off immediately. The others inspected the computer while I was turning the plastic piece in my hand.

"Okay, it must have something to do with the computer right?" Mapi asked the others looking around the desk.

I held out the plastic in front of me to see if there maybe was something written on it when I saw it. "Help." I suddenly said, causing the others to turn around.

"What did you do this time?" Leila asked and Ana was by my side immediately, checking me over.

"No, not me. The computer." I gently pushed Ana to the side and rushed to the computer, placing the plastic material against the screen. Through the plastic the following words appeared" 'Press combination H E L P.'.

"Yes!" Jana yelled out, excited that we found the next clue until she realized something.

"Help." I looked at my friends with a smile.

"No!" Jana groaned out again, scared of what was to come. I patted her back, trying to give her a bit of comfort.

"Nice job, Queenie." Mapi sat down in the chair and pressed the letters.

"Yes!" Ana gritted through her teeth and patted my back while Leila kissed my cheek.

Suddenly a clip started playing on the computer. It was a creepy girl, who was in the same room as we were in now, sitting on the chair Mapi was sitting in.

"Oh my God!" Mapi jumped up scaring all of us, causing me to let go of the plastic thingy. "She sat in my chair!"

"Mapi!" I scolded the girl and hit her shoulder. "What is wrong with you?! It's not even your chair to begin with." I grumbled at her.

"Guys, the clip." Ana pushed me towards the desk again.

Right when I was about to hold the plastic in front of the screen again, a loud scream from the

young girl scared the crap out of us. Jana almost jumped on my back, while Leila and Ana held onto each other for dear life but what had me doubled over laughing was Mapi, who fell off her chair.

"Funny." The blonde grumbled while she got back up again.

I calmed myself down and set Jana down before I turned to one of the many cameras in the room. "I know you filmed that. I'm gonna need a copy." I said laughing again before the scream resonated through the room again.

"Ellie!" Jana yelled.

"Right, clip." I grabbed the plastic again and held it in front of the screen.

It was the same clip playing on a loop, probably holding the next clue. The clip showed the girl in this room. She was holding the very creepy looking doll. Maybe that doll was the key.

We were all studying the clip when suddenly the lights turned off. We all turned around, our backs to the computer, facing the room. I grabbed Jana by the arm and pulled her behind me so she was between me and the desk.

"What the fuck is happening?!" Leila looked around frantically.

"I don't know." Ana said moving closer to the group so we were all close to each other.

"Follow me." A creepy child's voice said over the speakers. It made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

"Follow me." It repeated itself.

A light behind the door that was next to the desk turned on. I pushed Jana behind me again and carefully looked through the hole that was in it. Ana, Leila and Mapi did the same.

"Oh my God!" We all jumped back a bit.

"What?" Jana asked frightened, she of course couldn't see what we were seeing.

"You guys see that too, right?" Mapi asked and even though the defender didn't like to admit it, she was slightly freaked out now.

"Yeah." Leila said, staring at the sight in front of us.

"It's hard not too." I gulped.

In front of us, on the other side of the door, stood a young, very creepy looking girl in front of a light. She was beckoning us over, not that any of us would be eager to go in there.

"It's just an actress. It's just an actress." I hear Leila mumble over and over again.

I slowly crept forward when the lights behind that door went out again. Mapi grabbed a hold of my shoulders stopping me.

"What are you doing?! She is gonna stand right in front of that door this time." The girl said, eyes wide in fear.

"You heard her. We have to follow her." I pointed to the door behind me.

"Yeah, I'd rather not." Leila crossed her arms, refusing to go any further.

"Fine. Then stay here." I walked over the door and raddled with the lock. "We need a key." I turned around to face my friends again.

"You're just gonna leave me behind?" Leila looked at me shocked at which I rolled my eyes at.

"No but I'm not losing today either." I said while Mapi jumped forward again, causing me to look at her.

"The doll in the clip. It's under the bed." She explained herself. The blonde dropped down to her knees and looked under the bed for the doll.

"How did you know?" Ana looked at her surprised.

"I saw it when I fell off the chair earlier." Mapi sheepishly laughed.

Once Mapi successfully grabbed the doll from under the bed, the lights switched on again and a small cabinet that was hanging next to the desk clicked open, scaring us once again in the process.

"I hate you." Ana glared at the camera but Jana wasted no time and rushed over.

"Look, a book!" She yelled, holding the book in the air for us to see it.

"What's inside?" I asked the young defender and she started reading through it once we were surrounding her.

"It's a diary." She briefly looked up at us and then started reading through it. The book was filled with creepy stories about the girl killing her pet, stabbing her father's hand and cetera.

"And why do we want to find this girl again?" Mapi interrupted Jana and asked a valid question.

"Keep reading." I ignored Mapi and urged Jana to keep reading. We got to the last page and that's when it started to get interesting.

"Dear diary, it's very important to remember I have to give my doll a bath today." Jana read out loud.

Ana looked at the doll and then around the room before something clicked inside the Swiss mind. She grabbed the doll from Mapi and placed her down in an empty bath for babies.

"Give the doll a bath. We have a bath, now we just need water." Ana looked at us like she had figured it out.

"Okay." Jana said slowly, looking around the room. "But where's the water?"

No of us had a clue. We were all looking around, trying to find water. Jana still had the book in hand when she was moving around. She felt something dingle against her hand each time she moved too fast.

"There's a key!" She happily said and took a hold of it.

She looked around the room and her eyes landed on the small cabinet hanging next to the door we came in through. The little door of the cabinet was chained so that must be what the key is for.

Jana indeed opened the little door and behind it was a bottle with a skull on it, filled with what we thought was water. She grabbed it and poured it all in the tub, over the doll.

"Oh, it smells." Leila complained but nevertheless she kept a close look as to what would happen now.

After a few seconds the body of the doll slowly started to dissolve. It was a creepy sight to see. A doll, missing an eye and a leg and had a fork as an arm was slowly deteriorating but once most of the body was gone it revealed something.

"A key!" I yelled out excitedly.

"Yeah, the key." Mapi deadpanned. The blonde was not excited about what was to come next at all.

"Right." I felt the excitement slowly leave my body but I grabbed the key anyway. We needed to escape. "But we have to."

"But I don't want to, I want to stay here. We can chill here, no?" Leila tried again but the others and I refused.

"Okay, this is ridiculous. I'm opening that door." I determinedly walked over to the door but the closer I got, the slower I walked.

The other had gathered behind me at a safe distance. They were all holding onto a teddy bear for comfort. In their words it would protect them from the girl.

Gently I put the key in the lock and turned it around, unlocking it. Very slowly and carefully, I pulled open the door but when I did, Mapi grabbed the back of my Barca Polo shirt and dragged me back pulling me behind her, while Jana pushed a bear in my arms.

We all looked up from behind the bears we were holding but nothing happened. The door revealed a pitch black hallway that I guess we had to pass through.

Meanwhile in the control room Sarah was keeping a close eye on our attempt to escape with the workers of the room itself.

"I have to give it to them, they're playing well." One of the workers laughed when he saw our reluctance to open the big black door.

"You think they're gonna make it out on time?" Sarah looked at him but the man simply shrugged his shoulders.

"If they get through the next part without getting too scared they might." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 212 8
Cameron Colling (OC) jumped to the front of the women's football world when she made her debut for Arsenal at 14. She started with the Arsenal Academ...
1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...
167K 2K 31
Sophie Roberts. Arsenal Through and Through. 20 Years old. Arsenal Forward. Lioness. Sophie Roberts, hasn't had the best upbringing. Her parents kick...
19.1K 229 30
"Briar, you guys are too young to understand love," Sofia says. I respond back saying, "Ok so maybe we are too young to understand what actual love i...