Part 77

A/N: And I'm back! Sorry for the long wait but I needed to reset a bit after a very busy period 😅  but I'm back and ready to continue Ellie's adventures however I won't be posting everyday like I used to because otherwise i can't keep up with the writing but I promise to not keep you waiting for to long. Anyway on with the story! I hope you enjoy 😉

We were all standing at the lowest deck of the boat waiting on the captain's orders. A while ago he had told us that we were going to make our first stop so we could go for a swim. The most  exciting part of it all was that we were allowed to use all the equipment.

So now the whole team was gathered here, patiently waiting. When the boat was finally anchored, some of us moved to the platform that wasn't fully unfolded yet.

"How are we supposed to get in?" Jana asked, inspecting the platform a bit better, forming some kind of plan in her head.

Mariona and I both looked at the water and then glanced at each other. Without words being used we knew that we had the same idea, taking a step closer towards Jana without the youngster noticing.

"Well…" I said in a high pitched voice, both Mariona and I taking yet another step closer towards the younger girl. "You jump." Both Mariona and I pushed her in at the same time. Jana let out a shriek in surprise while Mariona and I bent over laughing.

This caused chaos amongst the team. Everyone participated in a pushing match. Soon, I too became a target. I had just pushed Aitana and Pina in when I got a taste of my own medicine.

I swam back to the surface and looked at the person who had pushed me in. Vicky stood there, laughing her ass off.

"And here I thought we were friends!" I faked my shocked expression, yelling at our captain.

"We are, don't you worry. I just like messing with you way too much." She smirked at me.

Without another warning I was pushed under water. Reaching up to the surface again I was met by a smirking Ana Maria Crnogorčević. She innocently smiled at me, like she hadn't just pushed me under.

I laughed with her and tried to push the girl under but that proved to be a bit more difficult than I originally had thought. Eventually the pushing became more laughing, and we all gave up eventually. Aitana, Patri and Mapi joined us while they were hanging onto a paddleboard.

Ana Maria and I swam over and I grabbed a hold on the board as well. Ana Maria wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my head, using me as her floating device.

After a while of talking to the girls and when Ana Maria moved from my back to the board itself I swam over to Alexia who was near the platform with some of our friends.

She was in the water and had her arms folded on the platform, keeping her above water and had her head rested on them. She was talking with Vicky, Lieke, Caroline and Martha.

When I got close enough, I hung on to her like a koala and rested my head on her shoulder. Alexia simply smiled at the gesture and continued the conversation while I just listened.

While I had my left arms firmly around her waist, my right hand slowly traveled down towards her left thigh. Alexia did her best to ignore it and to stay engaged in the conversation but I wasn't done yet.

I let my hand wander down more. She took a small intake of breath when my hand softly brushed over her core. Her jaws clenched shut, desperately trying to control her breathing. In triumph, I placed a small kiss on her bare shoulder while she let out a small moan, that she covered up with a cough.