Part 105

A/N: Happy Monday everyone! Hope you enjoy the story.

"You fell on your ass in front of a football legend." Mapi and Leila once again bursted out laughing. Mapi was bent over, her head on the table while she was hitting the table with her hand, Leila in a similar position.

"Oh no, two legends." Kristie held up two fingers. "Kristine Lilly was there as well." A big smirk present when she thought back to that day because little did I know she had seen it all happen.

"That makes it even better." Leila breathed out between her laughter.

"Shhh! Shut up." Jana glared at the two, frustrated with them for interrupting the story.

"What happened next?" She rested her head back on her hands and looked at me intently.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." Mia apologized and held out her hand for me to take and I wasted no time in doing so.

"I'm good. All good." I took her hand and scrambled up as fast as I could. Brushing off some dirt.

"You're Eleanore, right?" Kristine Lilly came to stand next to Mia so she as well could check on me.

"I am." I shyly answered, looking down at my feet now.

"Pretty impressive what you did back there. Breaking a record is not easy. Congrats." Mia said and gave my shoulder a soft punch.

"Thanks." I looked up for the first time since I fell down. Both women had a smile on their faces and looked rather impressed with what they had seen.

"I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do more. Hopefully you're a bit more steady with a ball at your feet." Kristine chuckled at her own joke and if it wasn't about me and if I wasn't that starstruck, I would've probably find it funny.

"I um, I." I stammered out, not knowing what to say.

"I'm kidding." Kristine laughed again.

"Are you sure you didn't hurt yourself?" She took a step closer to check if I hadn't indeed hurt myself with the fall.

"Yeah. Don't worry. I'm good." I smiled at the two women. Right at that moment the coach clapped his hands and told us we would resume training.

"Good. Good luck finishing your training. We'll keep an eye on you." Mia patted my shoulder and they walked towards the building we were staying at.

"Oh my God! You just met Mia Hamm and Kristine Lilly!" Mal came over jumping up and down in excitement.

I guess I did.

"I can't believe you met two of the biggest female football stars in history and fell flat on your ass in the proces." Ale sniffled a laugh next to me. My head snapped in the direction of my girlfriend and I glared at the girl.

"You're supposed to be on my side." I pouted, making everyone laugh.

"Come on Queenie, even you have to admit that it was kind of funny." Sandra said between laughter.

Mapi and Leila were done for. They wouldn't stop laughing anytime soon and were just stuck in a fit of laughter.

I tried to glare at the two and my other friends that were laughing but like Sandra said, even I had to admit that it was funny.

"Okay, it was kind of funny." I said trying to suppress a smile but it was getting really hard not to.

"God! Baby Queen seemed like such a rule follower. A lot has changed" Mariona smirked and took a sip from her drink. I simply rolled my eyes at the spaniard.