Part 85

A/N: Hey guys, what's up? Hope you all had or have a wonderful day (depending where in the world you are). Starting from now I'm gonna try to update every Monday so you guys know when to expect a new chapter. That should give me enough time to write a head. Hope you enjoy this one.

After our heartfelt conversation, Vicky and I focussed back at our work. Throughout the remainder of the session Mapi, Leila and of course Alexia kept glazing my way, no doubt trying to figure out why I was acting so weirdly. But they left me alone and kept their distance.

It wasn't till after the session that Mapi decided she had enough and gathered the troops to embush me. I was the last one left in the locker room after our lunch break, tying up my cleats when they burst through the door, making me jump in the proces.

"Okay, cut the crap. You're not alright. We know that something is up." Mapi marched to me, looking at me intently, trying to intimidate me.

"You've been acting strange. You're quiet, you're zoned out and most of all you didn't even wanna help with a prank! When did that ever happen?!" Leila added to Mapi's rant, throwing her hands up in confusion.

"We're not leaving this room until you tell us what it is!" Pina said while they all came to stand in front of me, effectively blocking my way. Patri, Jana, Aitana, Pina, Leila and Mapi were all ready for the next part of their speech, when I took them by surprise.

"Okay." I told them with a soft smile on my face.

They meant well and the fact they took the time to actually call for an intervention meant that they cared. There was no use in fighting them because one I could trust them and second they wouldn't take an 'I'm fine' as an answer.

"You- wait, what?" Leila was about to start her rant but as soon as she processed what I had said she looked at me with a mix of shock and confusion.

"Okay. I'll tell you." I softly told the girls who were all standing there in shock. They for sure had thought I would put up more of a fight.

"Didn't think it was gonna be that easy." Jana mumbled to no one in particular but Pina nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I had a whole speech prepared and everything and now I don't even get to use it?" Leila practically yelled out, throwing her hands in the air. It took me a lot of effort not to burst out laughing at the sight of it.

"You were right. I was, I mean, am struggling with something. Apparently Eli had been bugging Alexia about meeting me and I agreed. She invited me to dinner and although I'm excited, I'm terrified that she won't like me." I nervously ran my hand through my loose hair that I had yet to put into a bun.

"What Queenie, of course she's gonna like you. You're you! It's impossible not to like you." Aitana cupped my face and made me look at her.

"Maybe. It's just there's a lot at stake here. I like where things are going with Alexia. Eli is the most important person in her life. If she doesn't like me I'm screwed." I lightly pushed myself away from Aitana's grip and started pacing the room.

"Do I need to smack you or something?" Pina  grabbed me by the shoulders and made me stop in my tracks.

"Pina!" Jana yelled, glaring at the girl and pushing her away. She took Pina's place, placing her hands gently on my shoulders. "Do you hear yourself?" She looked me in the eye.

"Eli might be an important person in her life but she isn't the only one." Mapi softly smiled at me, when she came to stand next to Jana who had let go on my cheeks.