Part 125

A/N: Okay guys, I'm back. Did you miss me, cause I missed you. ;) I'm sooooo sorry for beining MIA for so long. Long story short, I moved, didn't have any internet and my Wattpad app was acting up. I appreciate all the kind messages over the last week. It made me feel loved so from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU! 

Anyway a lot has happened. Aitana winning the ballon d'or, el classico, first champions league game, I started playing football again but sadly also a big loss with Matthew Perry. That one really broke my heart but let's move on to the story! Enjoy! 

The whole way to the airport and the whole plane ride itself, Alexia kept her distance. She would avoid me when I would walk up to her, she'd sit with other teammates, making sure I couldn't sit next to her on the bus or on the plane.

I knew she was frustrated and that she didn't like me staying on the field but I had no idea that she was gonna be that mad. At least I thought she would understand but clearly she didn't.

Mapi and Leila had noticed the tension between me and Ale, so the two of them helped me to keep my mind off the matter. They stuck by my side together with Jana, Patri and Aitana till we landed back in Barcelona.

The blonde kept on assuring me that everything would be fine and that she just needed some time to cool off but time was running out, seeing as we both lived together.

The car ride was silent and very tense but nonetheless I kept my cool, although the silent treatment was getting on my nerves. While Alexia was driving, I kept my focus on the landscape that passed by us on the way home.

When I dropped my bag at our bedroom door and let myself plop down on the couch, I couldn't suppress the hiss from coming out my mouth, earning a scoff from Alexia. That's when my patience ran out.

"Okay, what's your deal?" I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen where she just grabbed a glass of water.

"What do you mean?" She acted all confused and took a sip from her water like she had no clue.

"Don't act all innocent now. This is the most you've talked to me since the game!" I said a bit more forcefully now. I was so fed up with her acting like this.

"Because you didn't listen!" She snapped and placed down her water.

"Ooh come on. Let it go!" I scoffed but that only angered the Spaniard even more.

"How can I let it go?!" She raised her voice significantly, almost making me flinch. She took a deep breath in order to calm herself down a bit and continued her rant.

"You risked your body. Again! You took a risk and it was uncalled for. It could have turned out much worse than this." She sternly told me, staring me down but I wouldn't budge. On the contrary, I am pissed off now.

"God, Alexia, I had it under control!" I threw my hands up in frustration. How could she doubt me so much? "If I had the slightest feeling I would jeopardize the win in any way, I would have called for a sub."

"You think that's what I'm mad about? The possibility of losing?!", she looked at me outraged which took me by surprise, "I'm mad that you could have severely injured yourself. Do you know how I felt when I saw you go down holding your knee?! I thought it was your ACL. I thought your season was over." She snapped, tears forming in her eyes.

Up until now Alexia had been spared from that tragic injury but she has seen teammates, friends even, go through it. When I went down, it reminded her of some of her friends who had torn their ACL. The possibility of me sustaining such an injury broke her heart.