Part 78

The day had finally arrived that Alexia and I would go on that date but before we could go we had to finish practice first. I kept my promise to Sandra that I would team up with her today to kick Leila's ass, much to Leila's frustration which only made it funnier.

When Luis called training, Mapi and I walked back to the locker rooms together. We were talking about the upcoming game against Deportivo, which would be my first league game and I was pretty excited about it.

Mapi told me that if I'd score, we had to do our handshake when Alexia snuck her arms around my waist, effectively holding me back. Mapi shook her head laughing and kept on walking, leaving the two of us alone.

"Hey." She whispered in my ear and placed a kiss right below it.

"Hey." I breathed out, closing my eyes for a brief moment before I turned around in her embrace.

"I can't wait for that date." She whispered, looking straight into my eyes.

"I'm glad. That means I'm doing something right." I winked and gave her a small smirk.

"You're definitely doing something right. But I have to stay a bit longer though. Luis asked me to do some media things." She hesitantly told me, a worried look taking over her face.

"Ale." I tried to reassure the girl.

"I can say no, If you won't." She rambled on without listening to a word I had said.

"Ale." I tried again.

"I don't have to do it som-" but before she could finish her sentence, I kissed her to make her stop rambling.

I grabbed her face in my hands and deepened the kiss. Her hands went to my waist. When she pulled me closer to her, I felt her hands slip under my shirt, softly digging her nails into my skin a bit.

"It's all good. I need to do some things before we can go on the date anyway." I told the girl when I pulled away. My hands slid down to her shoulders and went behind her neck, keeping her as close as I could.

"You're sure?" The look she gave me was incredibly cute.

"I'm sure. Don't worry. You go and kick some media ass and I'll make sure everything is ready
for our date." I placed a small kiss on her lips again.

"Okay." A smile broke on her face.

"Now let's go shower and get ready." I let go of her and grabbed her wrist, dragging her along with me.

"We can shower together?" She wiggled her eyebrow at me when I turned around to look at her.

"We can definitely shower together but not now and definitely not here. So behave Putellas." I sternly told her and continued to drag her along which only made her sign.

"Can't guarantee anything." She shrugged her shoulders. "We'll definitely be doing that one day. Maybe Camp Nou." She mumbled right after, making me roll my eyes.

Once I got home I called Maria so she could come over. I had told her about my date and my plans for them and she had volunteered to help me. Help that I gladly accepted. Bless her soul.

The plan for the date was simple. On one of my runs I had discovered a hiking trail that led to a secluded little beach. Turns out not a lot of people knew about it because there was rarely anyone there.

Because Alexia liked hiking and the location was so beautiful I thought it would be a nice first date to hike there and have a picnic at the beach.

Maria's help was needed because I needed someone to help with the cooking. I was a pretty
good cook but I wanted to prepare traditional Spanish dishes and that is where Maria would
come in.