Part 75

A/N: For the ones who wanna check out the yacht. https://www.burgessyachts.com/en/charter-a-yacht/yachts-for-charter/o-ptasia-10000009

Sunlight was slowly creeping into the room, warming up my face but it wasn't the sunlight that woke me up from my peaceful slumber.

Feathery kisses were placed alongside my collarbone, slowly moving towards my neck. I kept my eyes closed, not ready to face the day but the other person in my bed disagreed. She placed her soft lips on my neck and began her quest of waking me up properly.

"Ale." I groaned, cuddling up to her. Our legs were tangled up together and my head hid in her chest while her arms were lazily draped around me.

She simply giggled at my stubbornness and slowly moved her hand down my body towards my tight. That's where her hand stayed, firmly placed right below my but.

I was comfortably laying on her, almost falling back to sleep when she slowly started drawing some patterns on my thigh. I couldn't stop the shivers from going down my spine.

"Ale." I groaned again, this time burying my face even deeper into her chest.

"What?" The brunette chuckled innocently.

"We said we were gonna take it slow." I sighed, trying really hard not to focus on her hand slowly massaging my thigh.

"We are taking it slow. We're in our bed, with our clothes on. Nothing happened. Well, really happened." She smirked.

I lifted my head up from her chest so I could look at the girl for the first time this morning. Her hair was a bit messy which made her look hot and there was this twinkle in her eyes but it was the word 'our' that really grabbed my attention.

"Our?" My smile grew on my face.

"Well, yeah I mean I like it when you sleep in here." She said, suddenly becoming very shy. A light blush covering her cheeks.

My heart almost exploded by her cuteness. Without saying anything I kissed her. She shifted us a bit so I was now properly laying on top of her, both her hands on my but, lightly squeezing it. My hand went under her shirt. Her stomach tensed up when my fingers traced her abs.

I deepened the kiss more, earning a moan in the process. Slowly I started to place kisses on her jaw and neck.

"If you want to take it slow, you really need to stop now." She quietly moaned, her eyes closed.

"Yeah, too late for that now."

I crashed my lips onto hers again. My right hand traveled up from her waist to her breast, slowly massaging it, making her moan a bit louder.

Her left hand went under my shirt, lightly digging her nails into my lower back. A moan escaped my lips when she tilted my head to the side and kissed my neck.

Quiet moans and heavy breathing was the only noise in the room where the temperature rose quickly. Until my phone went off but that didn't stop us, too consumed with each other.

"Ignore it." I breathed out. A few moments later the phone stopped.

I was straddling her and dragged my teeth across the sensitive skin of her neck. Her hands on my back slowly moved up, her nails gently scratching my back.

She was about to move her hand down again so she could take off my sleeping shirt when the ringing of two phones this time was heard again.

I groaned at our phones and rested my head on her shoulder. We both needed to catch our breath first before any of us could actually pick up.