Part 101

A/N: Happy monday! Hope yours is better then mine. Anyway enjoy the next chapter where we meet some interesting people.

"Queenie Hurry up or I'll leave your ass here!" Leila yelled from the door, waiting for me.

With a cheeky smile I pecked Ale's lips and followed my friend out of the door for the pitch inspection. It was game day and it was time to go out to the field.

"I'm here, I'm here. Chill woman." I grumbled at my best friend who was holding the door for me.

"Can you and Alexia not be cute for one minute for us single people out here." Leila whined as we were making our way out to the field.

Most of the girls except for Ale and Vicky who were needed for some media duties, were outside already, making me and Leila the last ones to join.

"No, no we can't." I answered the dark haired woman with a cheeky smile on my face.

When arriving at the field most of our friends were walking around having a chat or were catching up with some of the Atlético players that were already out. No one was actually paying attention to the field.

"Why do we have to do these pitch inspections? We were here yesterday. I'm sure not a lot has changed." I whined. It was not that I didn't like it. I was just ready and eager to start the game. 

"I don't know." Leila shrugged and set a first step onto the field. "To be social with your friends and our opponents?" She didn't look at me but had a smirk on her face, teasing me for my shy demeanor when surrounded by strangers.

"I am social." I defended myself.

"No you're not." Leila chuckled.

"No I'm not." I sighed out and simply agreed with the Spaniard. She was right, I was outgoing and extroverted but only when I was surrounded with people that I knew, definitely not with strangers.

We looked around the field, trying to spot the other member from our trio. Like mentioned before no one was really paying attention to the grass, except for one. Mapi.

"She's doing it again." Leila sighed out, watching our friend crouched down at the center of the field, patting the grass.

"What?" I looked at Leila confused.

"Mapi." She gestured towards the blonde at the center of the field.

"Why does she do that again?" I wondered out loud with furrowed eyebrows while I was looking at her as well now.

"Something about her pre-game rituals." Leila shrugged, trying to remember the blonde's reasoning.

"Right." I nodded, going along with the answer.

"Are you gonna get her or will I?" Leila pulled her eyes off of Mapi and looked at me in question. 

"I'll go." I sighed out and approached the girl who was still crouched down and patting the grass.

"Hey there buddy, what ya doing?" I stopped right in front of her, my hands on my back and rocking back and forth on the balls of my feet.

"Getting ready for the game." Mapi simply answered, focus remaining onto the patch of grassing she was patting.

"By patting gras?" I said slowly and raised an eyebrow at her in confusion.

"Yes, now sit your ass down and do it with me so you can be part of my ritual." She sternly told me, looking up for the first time since I got here. What she said made my heart swell though.

"Oh you want me to be part of your ritual." I cooed at her but was immediately met with a harsh look.

"Right. Sorry, I'm sitting down now." I scratched the back of my neck with a sheepish smile and sat down in front of her, patring the grass.