Part 83

Happy belated international La Reina part 2. Enjoy 😉

The day after the game we were blessed with an off day. Alexia and I took advantage of this rare occasion and even though it was well past ten am we were still lounging in bed.

The both of us, laying together. I was snuggled into Alexia's embrace while she was lazily running her hand up and down my bare arm. Nala was cuddled up with some blankets at our feet.

"So." The Spaniard suddenly broke the comfortable silence.

For a split second my heart skipped a beat. Usually when people use 'so' the way she just did, it follows with something you don't want to hear. I tried to ignore the anxious feeling growing in my stomach but ever since the game she was visibly nervous about something.

"What's wrong?" I questioned the brunette and lifted my head from her chest so I could properly look at her.

In an instant her head snapped up as well. Worry written all over her face. "What makes you think something is wrong?" She asked, her voice higher than usual.

"You're restless, constantly tossing and turning and it started after the game last night and now you say 'so'. Nobody starts with so and doesn't have something bad to say. So what is wrong?" I pointed out and asked again.

I turned onto my stomach and rested my chin on her chest. Her hands went around my waist and one slipped under my shirt, gently stroking up and down my back. 

"Nothing is wrong I think, I hope." She started to ramble but before she really could I interrupted her and decided to mess with her a bit.

I placed a kiss under her jaw, slowly trailing upwards, shifting my body so I was now fully laying on top of her.

"It probably isn't." I said between kisses. My hands went to her hair while hers went under my shirt, pushing it up before firmly settling her hands on my butt.

"So what did you want to tell me?" I gently bit down on a spot in her neck that I knew would drive her crazy. She gently squeezed my butt and let out a small moan.

"I um I my uhm" Alexia stuttered, trying to clear her thoughts and actually come up with something but to no avail no matter how hard she tried.

"Use your words." I smirked. I moved myself a bit that I was now sitting further down her legs and pushed her shirt up above her chest. Softly I planted small kisses all over her chest which was not helping her at all with sorting out her thoughts. There was no way she could think clearly.

"I uhm my… yeah this is not helping." She breathed out, suppressing another moan.

"Focus Ale." I kissed her stomach and now had reached the waistband of her shorts. I wasted no time in hooking my fingers onto them and slowly dragged them down while continuing to kiss down her hip and eventually her thigh.

When I reached her inner thigh, she squirmed under my hold so I pushed her down by placing my left arm on her hips while pushing her left knee to the side with the other, positioning myself between her legs.

I leaned in and hovered my lips over her already wet core. Her desperation only grew by the close contact that wasn't close enough for the brunette.

Gently I placed a kiss very close to her core, making her squirm once again in my hold. Her eagerness and desperation made my panties soaked. Just the sight of her was enough to set me off.

"Ella." Alexia groaned out in frustration.

"Tell me what's wrong and I'll stop." I placed another kiss but not where she wanted it. To be honest even though I love to tease her, it was taking a lot of self control not to take her then and there.