Part 128

Happy monday guys! How's everyone doing? Hope you had and will have a good week! 

We were fastly approaching the end of October and everything was good again. Alexia and I had made up and were back to normal, our friends were still their crazy selves and spent most of their time over at our place then their own and football wise we were still top of the league. So I couldn't be happier. Alexia on the other hand was dreading the end of october.

"Morning love." I kissed the side of her head while she hugged me from behind.

I was standing at the stove, currently busy with making us breakfast when Alexia walked into the kitchen. The Spaniard didn't say much, she just buried her head in between my shoulderblades and groaned.

When the last of my eggs were perfectly cooked, I turned off the heat and chuckled at my girlfriend's grumpiness. I turned around in her hold and gently kissed her lips. "What? Did La Reina not get enough sleep?" I smirked, kissing her lips once more before turning around again and plated the plates.

Alexia scoffed at my comment and kept her face buried in between my shoulderblades. "I didn't get enough sleep thanks to you, although I'm definitely not complaining about that, it's the week of Halloween that is bothering me." she mumbled against my back.

"What's wrong with that?" I chuckled again and knitted my eyebrows together. I wasn't a big fan of Halloween, nor was I against it. It's just that I lived overseas for so long that I forgot about the hype.

Alexia scoffed again. She let go of me so I could place down the plates on the table with our breakfast. The brunette turned around and leaned against the counter watching me. "Clearly you have not witnessed Halloween here in Barcelona."

I looked up with a smirk as I was placing down the cutlery, "Good observation, captain McObvious. I just got here." This caused Alexia to roll with her eyes but nonetheless she pushed herself off against the counter and walked over my way. Once I was within reach the girl placed her hands on my hips and pulled me into her, kissing me softly.

"Well to give you a heads up, it's not fun." She mumbled against my lips and then pulled away so she could look at me with a pout on her face. "Mapi loves Halloween and her wrath starts at the beginning of the week. Nobody's safe."

"What does she do? Dress up?" I laughed but Alexia kept the pout permanent on her lips.

"No. She scares people. She thinks it's fun." Alexia said with a look of disgust on her face. Apparently the Spanish midfielder didn't like Halloween all that much. Well she did, she just didn't like her friend scaring her all the time.

"What? Can't take the heat Putellas?" I smirked, pecking her lips one last time before wiggling out of her hold so I could sit down and eat.

"Pph of course I can. I just don't get what's so funny." She brushed me off.

Alexia was about to sit down when suddenly the front door slammed open, making her almost jump out of her skin. In walked four of our teammates, who turned into friends. Mapi up front with Ana, Leila and Jana behind her.

"What's up, mortals?!" Mapi yelled out as she marched into the kitchen. "Ooh, breakfast! What are we having?" Jana almost pushed her fellow defender to the side and sat down next to me.

"See, it's already started." Alexia groaned and glared at the blonde defender.

I laughed at my girlfriend and got up. Jana's face lit up as I placed down my eggs in front of her and kissed the top of her head.