I control the unlimited flow...

Av aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 4

287 11 0
Av aneeqaahmed01

Ning Xiao was panting all the way out of the children's hospital. He turned on the live broadcast on his mobile phone and looked at the screen. The barrage would not stay for long, but even so, he could still see the residual hostility on the barrage.

Yes, a good old player once told him not to believe too much in the words of these audiences, because he has no idea who these audiences are or what their intentions are. It is the stupidest behavior to completely trust the hungry wolf.

"Did you see it?" Shen Yunzhe breathed out.

"What can I do!" Ning Xiao roared with an ugly face, "We can't offend the audience! Didn't you see? Once the audience is dissatisfied, the difficulty of the game will increase, and the probability of encountering terrible situations will double! Under such circumstances, ordinary people like us can survive several accidents!"

"You caused the difficulty of my game to change to 1.2!" Ning Xiao held up her phone and pointed at a value to Shen Yunzhe, "It's all your fault!"

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, his eyes unexpectedly calm. He listened to Ning Xiao's hysteria, and his roar was filled with insecurity. He was already frightened to the extreme, and tried to comfort himself with this kind of anger. Shen Yunzhe glanced at his phone, and it was still there. It is a violent statement that makes people feel depressed.

"There must be a limit to self-deception." Shen Yunzhe said, "Now I'm going to the inpatient building. Do you want to come and see yourself?"

After saying that, Shen Yunzhe ignored him, turned around and walked back. Following his habit of appearing out of thin air, he found a direction that was most likely to be the inpatient building. According to the plot of general horror novels, the operating room and ward area were the easiest to find. When problems arise, it is also where the most information is available.

The current situation cannot be explained by normality at all, and I can only try to complete the game tasks.

Ning Xiao froze on the spot. He looked at Shen Yunzhe's back. Because he was wearing a white coat, he almost seemed to blend in with this terrible hospital. He stared at Shen Yunzhe in confusion, and then looked at the phone in confusion, not knowing at all. What should be done.

If you want to survive now, you should find old players as soon as possible. Although the game progress of new and old players is parallel, the information will not be synchronized. Find the old players and get more information, the greater the probability of their survival. This is why he ignored it at the beginning. All he wants is for the audience to give him the position of a veteran player.

But now...the position is wrong, the audience has a great dislike for him, and the difficulty of the game is gradually increasing.

What to do? What to do? What to do!

[You go and kill this player. 】

Suddenly, a barrage caught Ning Xiao's attention, and Ning Xiao stared at the message floating by.

It seemed that not only Ning Xiao, but other viewers also noticed this barrage, so countless similar barrages floated out in an instant.

[Yes, kill him. As long as you kill him, we will give you the correct address. 】

"No, no!" Ning Xiao shook his head hastily, with a bit of panic in his eyes, "Game field rules: players are not allowed to kill each other, this is against the rules!"

[You don't need to kill him at all, just make him incapacitated. 】

[Haven't you ever done this kind of thing? Just like last time. 】

"I didn't, I didn't..." Ning Xiao's face turned pale, as if he had recalled something, his eyes were full of panic and fear.

Yes, Ning Xiao did something like this in the last game. At the end of that game, there was only one place to clear the level, and there was a terrifying ghost in front of him. He just didn't want to die!

The audience told him that he only needed to attack one person, because ghosts are very sensitive to the smell of blood. As long as someone is injured and the ghost smells the smell of blood, he will move over, and then he will have a chance to escape.

Yes, he did it. He attacked the man from behind and ran away desperately while the ghost was preying on him.

Ning Xiao believes: he would do this to anyone else!

[See the iron piece next to it? Just pick it up and hit him on the back of the head, and he will fall down immediately]

The barrage continued to encourage him.

[There is no need to kill him, as long as he cannot move. There are two ghosts behind him, and each of them can take care of him. 】

[Yes, you just did us a favor. 】

[Go ahead, believe us, veteran players are in the inpatient building, but there are five inpatient buildings, and it's not that easy to find which one they are in. 】

Ning Xiao swallowed, looked away, and then tremblingly reached out to pick up the rusty iron piece on the ground.

Sorry, but I can't help it. Ning Xiao thought so in her heart.

Being able to get the location of old players and reduce the difficulty of the current game, Ning Xiao could clearly feel the audience's disgust for Shen Yunzhe. This newcomer had no intention of pleasing the monsters in the live broadcast, so these monsters were not satisfied.

As long as you target Shen Yunzhe, whom the audience hates the most, you can reduce the difficulty of your game.

Who taught you how to please others? He consoled himself.

Ning Xiao walked quickly towards Shen Yunzhe, with the rusty iron piece hidden behind him. He almost ran over, as if to throw away all his conscience, and raised the iron piece high. He knew that he would never be able to do it again if he fell down. He turned back, but he just wanted to live!

It's a pity that Shen Yunzhe is not a fool. He has never let go of his guard against Ning Xiao. He does not trust Ning Xiao, let alone the viewers of the live broadcast.

The iron piece flew into the air. Shen Yunzhe turned around and took two steps back. Looking at the iron piece in Ning Xiao's hand, he immediately understood what he was planning to do. Shen Yunzhe, who grew up under a socialist-friendly education, encountered unexplainable ghosts. Finally, they have to face attacks from fellow humans.

OMG...

"Calm down, calm down!" Shen Yunzhe stepped back and kept a distance from him, staring at him, "Ning Xiao, don't believe what the audience says, they have been deliberately guiding you!"

"What do you know? Newcomer." Ning Xiao clutched the iron piece and shouted at Shen Yunzhe: "You are not qualified to say such things if you have not experienced it. I have seen ghost hands stretching out from the ground and pulling players into the mud; I have seen I've seen people who were forced into boxes and splayed out like meat; I've also seen people who can only survive a dozen players!"

"In this dangerous game field, lowering the difficulty of the game is the most correct approach!"

Shen Yunzhe cursed in his heart. He knew that he could not convince this person now. Ning Xiao was still a normal person when he entered the game. When he knew that this was an upgraded version of the game field, he was immediately dominated by fear. He was not a holy father. I don't want to wake him up at all.

Just can you please stop taking it personally!

Get out of here immediately and never meet this dangerous guy again.

Shen Yunzhe tried to find a route to escape quickly, but when he glanced around, his eyes widened slightly, and he looked to the side with a little surprise in his eyes.

He seemed to see a black and gray shadow slowly approaching here through the broken glass next to it. It was moving very fast. It was five meters away just now, but now it was within two meters. Shen Yunzhe started to back away with an ugly expression. .

Something's wrong, something's wrong now!

"So, go to hell for me." Ning Xiao found nothing.

He thought Shen Yunzhe was afraid of him, so he held up the iron piece and approached Shen Yunzhe step by step.

Just when he was about to swing the iron piece down hard, there was a pop, and his movements stopped in place. His eyes widened slightly, and he was filled with confusion.

A stick hit him hard on the head, and the clear sound of bone cracking resounded in Shen Yunzhe's mind. Red blood and white brain matter splattered on Shen Yunzhe's white coat, and perhaps other places. But Shen Yunzhe had no time to care.

The skull is one of the three hardest bones in the human body, but it was smashed to pieces with a stick. Ning Xiao was thrown out. He still opened his eyes blankly, and there was no movement at all.

The black and gray shadow condensed little by little, and finally turned into a black faceless humanoid. The humanoid was dressed in professional attire that could be seen by Shen Yunzhe at a glance.

It's a hospital security guard!

"You are not allowed to make loud noises in the hospital." The black humanoid figure was holding a long stick, and it took a step forward to Shen Yunzhe with the blood-stained stick.

At that moment, Shen Yunzhe's mind was blank, and he watched the stick fall inch by inch.

"I am pediatrician Liu Ruoyu!"

Shen Yunzhe said this at a critical moment.

The stick stopped in front of Shen Yunzhe's face, blood dripped down, and the black human figure stagnated in place, as if it had suspended its actions because of Shen Yunzhe's words.

Shen Yunzhe tried his best to control the trembling of his fingers. He put his hand into his pocket, calmly took out Liu Ruoyu's nameplate and pinned it to his chest pocket.

"I am Liu Ruoyu, chief pediatrician. I am going to the inpatient building for ward rounds now. The man just now suddenly had a medical incident. Thank you for stopping him."

The security guard moved. He put away his stick and faced Shen Yunzhe with a face without facial features, "Which floor is Dr. Liu going to? There are no patients who need ward rounds today."

Because he was so close, the hairs on Shen Yunzhe's body stood up. He forced himself to look at the security guard's face and pinched himself hard with his hands behind his back.

The doctor's experience told him that the security guard in front of him was not faceless, and he shouldn't even be black. He was just burned, his face was burned into a ball, and his body was burned into charcoal. When he got closer, there was also a smell of scorch. Stink.

"On the fourth floor of Building B, there is a little girl named Jiang Shuqi." Shen Yunzhe kept his voice steady, "She will be transferred from pediatrics to ophthalmology, and she needs to prepare for emergency surgery immediately. As her attending doctor, I have to go over immediately to go through the procedures. formalities."

The security guard stared at him, although Shen Yunzhe couldn't see his eyes at all.

"Even doctors can't break the rules." The security guard said, "I hope Dr. Liu will remember this."

When the security guard disappeared, Shen Yunzhe was still standing there. After a minute when he was sure that the security guard really did not appear again, he slowly breathed a sigh of relief and leaned against the wall next to him to relax his mood.

[It's very useful. If it weren't for the ability to communicate with the parallel world and obtain the hospital's ability, you wouldn't subconsciously look through the leftover patient information, nor would you know that a young patient needed emergency surgery. 】

[Doctor Codename happens to be a person with a very strong memory. He can remember all the information after reading the information once. 】

There was no answer or any reaction. After a few seconds, Shen Yunzhe stood up. He walked to Ning Xiao's body. A few minutes were not enough for Ning Xiao's body to react. The confusion in his eyes made him As if still alive.

But his broken neck and the fist-sized wound on his head were hard to ignore. He was already dead, having been beaten to death with a stick by the burnt security guard just now.

Shen Yunzhe stared at him. After a moment, he sighed and picked up the cell phone that Ning Xiao threw out of his pocket.

He didn't want to recall how the phone was thrown out of the pocket due to the owner's abnormal inertia.

When Shen Yunzhe turned on his mobile phone, he saw cheers and disgust on the barrage. The two kinds of comments were intertwined to create an indescribable feeling of weirdness and disgust.

[Wow, I thought I could see a security double kill. 】

[I am quite optimistic about this player. Although he is weak, he can survive like this. 】

[Shocked, but it doesn't matter. This kind of plot is interesting. Wouldn't it be boring if he died so easily? 】

[Even if it's an even number, one more person will die anyway. 】

[Suddenly I found this guy a little more pleasing to the eye. 】

[Tip: The disgust level has dropped, and player Shen Yunzhe's game difficulty has changed to 1. 】

Although it was difficult, now was not the time to pay attention to what the barrage said. Shen Yunzhe exited the live broadcast interface and clicked on the announcement. Sure enough, he saw that new rules had been added to the initial announcement interface.

[Hidden Rule ② Confirmed: Don't make loud noises. 】

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

131K 28.3K 96
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...
41.6K 1.4K 133
Lin Yuxing has black hair and snow skin, and he has a beautiful face, but his personality is timid and dull. With a light touch, the beautiful eyeend...
8.6K 392 20
Author: GQuest_Creations Description: Ark, a powerful World Traveler in the World Travel Agency, decided to retire in his career. He choose an uniden...
64.6K 533 92
New oneshot books cause I stopped updating my other ones-