DARK DESIRES [PhayuRain]

By magentashawty

Rain big fan of bl manhwa but still virgin with dirty thoughts. Phayu a king of one night stand but will fall... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Let's Start
chapter 2: Stop hiding
chapter 3: Losing it
chapter 4: Boyfriend-ish
chapter 5: Unfolding
chapter 6: Mine
chapter 7: can't get enough you
chapter 9 : Give rain what he wants
chapter 10: Welcome gift
chapter 11 : Road to the past
chapter 12 : You're perfect
chapter 13 : My sexy boyfriend
chapter 14 : the best rider
chapter 15 : you're my everything
chapter 16: horny after being angry
chapter 17: Rain's dark side
chapter 18 : Life changing
chapter 19 : Rain's insecurities
chapter 20 : Never gonna leave you
chapter 21: birthday boy
chapter 22: I'm your birthday gift
chapter 23 : Rain is always needy
chapter 24 : Five Shades of rain
chapter 25 : The proposal
chapter 26 : Drunk with phayu's cock
chapter 27: Talking about the future
chapter 28 : Paradisiac vacation
chapter 29 : Sex under the stars
chapter 30 : Together we can
chapter 31 : It's for life
chapter 32 : Wedding night
chapter 33 : Jealousy and fight
Chapter 34: Complete family (The End)
1- Special Chapter
2- Special Chapter End

Chapter 8: Can't be apart

4.1K 118 24
By magentashawty

The relationship between phayu and rain keep growing, their love keep getting stronger although some of their friends think it's just a phase but both of them know how they feel and how far they want their relationship to go.

Phayu is a total new person even his parents want to meet that boy who completely changed the playboy into someone serious and studious. Phayu is even now interested to learn more about the company, he wants to start going to work with his dad so he can know what to do once he graduates.

On the other hand rain the shy boy is more open to people, he talk more and express himself more. He was so shy that his mom was worried to dend him back in Thailand alone, hiw could he survive living like that. But when she talks with him, she feels the change, the glow and sparkles.

They are going to have their first exams of the semester next week. So this week both are very focused on studying, they study together sometimes, but they choose to not meet because everytime they're together they end up doing other things than studying.

This week was very difficult for both, they're missing eachother but they know it's for their own good. The exams willa start tomorrow, rain was laying on his bed thinking about what kind of question they'll ask etc... and also missing phayu. He misses him so much that his mood his affected, he's grumpy all he does is eat, study and sleep.

Rain rolls over to grab his phone ringing at first he thought it's phayu he was happy to talk to him, they don't even talk much these days but unfortunately it's his mom video calling him...

"Hello mom" rain said with a sad voice...

"Why is my baby sad, are you stressing about your exams"

"No mom, I studied everything already I'm ready i know I'll do well"

"So what's going on baby huh, do you need something"

"No i don't need anything, i just miss-, don't worry mom I'm fine"

"Uhoh so you miss your boyfriend that you're not even happy to talk with me I'm hurt he took over your heart, I'm no longer the special person in your heart"

"I didn't say that mom, I'm happy to talk with you, no one will replace you in my heart, i miss him so much mom, we just meet at school briefly last week"

Rain is very open about his relationship with phayu, his mom knows everything, except their unholy things of course, but he really talks a lot about phayu to his mom that she wants to meet him in person.

"Just one week baby, you'll be together okay, focus first on your exams"

"Okay mom"

"Let's do this, what if after you guys finish your exam you come here in London, I'll send your flight tickets, before you say something i just want to meet him but you'll enjoy your vacation together, i can rent an appart for both of you"

"Really mom!!!"

"Yes, you can show him around where you grew up and get to know each other more"

"I'll ask P'Phayu first then I'll tell you"

"Okay baby don't be sad anymore good luck for your exams you'll do great i love you"

"Thank you mommy i love you too"

Rain mood has changed he hopes phayu will accept to go on vacation with him. He's also a bit nervous although his mom and dad have heard a lot about phayu even saw his picture what if they don't like him. Rain just brush off the negative thoughts he sent phayu a goodnight text then slept.

The next day he woke up super early, he gets ready, sky was also waiting already downstairs, they drove off to school...

"Good morning P'phayu" he said jumping on his arms as soon he saw him. Phayu pecks his lips...

"Good morning sweet boy, are you ready?"

"Yes, super ready"

"Good, do your best okay good luck"

"Good luck see you"

The first day went really well as for the remaining days they are doing great. The last day of exams the faculty organised an outside movie activity they'll project the film on a big screen.

"Finally it's over" rain exclames coming out the classroom

"This was a week of hell" sky replies

"Tell me about it, i don't want to see any books or notes anymore"

"Me too, by the way what are you going to do during the semester break"

"Mom said i can go back in London and bring P'Phayu so i need to talk with him before i can decide, what about you?"

"I'll just be with P'Pai i think"

"You guys are now inseparable"

"Look who's talking, you're worse than me clingy boy"

"Whatever, are you coming tonight for the movie right"

"Yeah, let's go home rest a bit i need a nap my brain hurts"

"I don't know if i have a brain anymore let's go sleep, I'll text P'Phayu he'll pick me up later"

Both sent a text to their boyfriend, they went back home eat, bath then take a nap. Around 7pm they woke up and get ready for the night.

"Skyyyy" rain shouted from his room

"WHATTT"

"Come please"

"Why are you shouting?"

"Do you think P'Phayu will like me wearing this or he'll be jealous of people looking at me, he already told me not to expose what his"

Rain was planning to wear that one leggings that show his body shape and ass very well plus a crop top exposing his back, shoulder and arms completely just cover the front with his heel boots.

"I may say if i was your boyfriend I'll not be happy people looking at you in those clothes, rain your body is so perfect of course he'll be protective but you wear what you want as long as you feel comfortable"

"I don't want to feel guilty if he gets angry"

"He'll not be angry just possessive don't worry, fix your makeup you look beautiful like this. Sometimes make him a bit jealous I'll do the same"

"Thank you skyyyy"

"Hurry up they'll be there soon, I'm waiting downstairs"

Rain fixed his makeup put perfume he knows phayu love his smell, he looks beautiful and cute.

"Holly shit" phayu said as soon he saw rain coming out...

"I feel you bro, why they look so sexy damn should we cancel the movie and do something else instead" Pai said looking at sky who's also wearing a crop top and tight jeans.

"Where are you going like this" Phayu said

"To the movie with my boyfriend have you seen him, i want to know if he likes my outfit" rain said sarcastic

"Rain, the whole faculty will be there, if anyone dare to lay an eye on you I'm going to kill them, and you sky too why did you guys decided to dress hot like this, are you testing us"

"They're definitely testing our patience, sky you're exposing too much" Pai said

"You guys are just so possessive just tell us we look good, anyway let's gooo" sky said pushing them aside both just passed and sit on the car.

"They're so sassy i love it" Pai whispered

"Are you coming or not" Rain shouted from the car

"Let's go"

They drove in complete silence, rain and sky smiling mission completed.

They arrived at school it was outside the auditorium they put beautiful deco, light and some blankets for the night breeze. Phayu park the car a bit far, they walked down to the place.

"Where are we sitting" rain asks

"You come with me, see you guys later" phayu takes him off

"Where are we going"

"Just follow me"

Phayu found an empty class pushed him inside and locked it.

"What are you doing"

"I should be the one asking you, what the fuck are you doing"

"I didn't do anything"

"Really?" Phayu said raising an eyebrow, rain is happy to see him like this he smiled

"Tell me what the fuck did I do"

"You are becoming so brave and sassy, should i teach you how to be polite" phayu grabs his jaws

"I'm waiting teach me" rain said tilting his head testing phayu limits

Phayu is fighting all his demons to not bend him and fuck the shit out of him just there

"You'll regret this rain, don't test me, i think last time when you black out it wasn't enough for you"

"Oh i don't remember anything" rain said stepping back

"I'll make you remember everything very soon"

Phayu pulls him crashing their lips together for a wet kiss, their tongue fighting for dominance, he grabs rain ass giving it a smack.

Rain moans inside his mouth, he keeps sucking his lips, his hands all over rain's beautiful body. He tugs his pants down to his knees and turn him

"We don't have much time here, but I'll definitely make you regret testing me as soon we get home" phayu said stroking his cock

"Aaahhh yes P'phayu make me regret i missed this so much i need you" rain moans

Phayu bend him a bit pushing two fingers inside his wet hole, he's dripping slick too much, he really miss phayu. Rain is so addicted to him.

Phayu keep fucking his fingers inside his hole while stroking his hole.

"You're so wet jeez i want to fuck you just here"

"Yess Aahhh please P'phayu fuck me"

"I don't have a condom, just take my fingers for now" he growls

"No, i need you, just put it inside"

"Before i can fuck you raw I'll need us to do something first but for now take this" phayu scissoring his fingers rubbing his prostate over and over, rain feels his balls tightened

"Aahhh, I'm -"

"Yes cum for me baby"

In a minute rain splash cums all over the ground, moaning phayu name. They are lucky everyone is busy outside no one heard them.

"You're only mine rainy" phayu said grabbing his neck and kiss him roughly.

"I'm only yours" rain is satisfied by phayu reaction

Wait here I'm going to take some tissues in the toilet to clean this mess.

After they cleaned everything both headed outside. The movie already started, they sat at the back taking one blanket to cover themselves.

Rain was laying on phayu lap his head on his thigh phayu caressing his hair. The movie is very interesting but rain has another interesting thought.

He starts to rub his hand on phayu cock slowly...

"What are you doing?" Phayu looks at him in suprise whispering

"Shhh focus on the movie" rain replies. He keeps touching phayu dick until it's fully hard, giving phayu a hard time to focus on the movie.

They're sitting at the back so no one is watching plus they have a blanket covering them.

Rain unzipped phayu pant and take out his hard cock stroking it with his small hand.

"Is this a payback of what i did in class earlier"

"Shhh focus on the movie"

Rain turned his head pushing his mouth near phayu cock. Phayu can feel rain hot breath on his dick, he closes his eyes taking a deep breath to not moan.

Rain slowly put his dick inside his mouth sucking him. He made sure to cover himself so no one would notice, although no one is even looking back.

Rain keep sucking him starting from the tip down to take all the length deep inside his throat, phayu closed his mouth with his hand to control himself biting his lips.

As rain continue to suck him dry, he feels himself cumming spilling hot cum directly inside his mouth, rain takes everything and swallow it all.

He lifts his head giving phayu his naughty bunny smile.

"You'll be dead when i catch you" phayu said

"Waiting to see it"

Phayu asking himself what is wrong with him, he's testing him so much, is this because they didn't have sex for like 2 weeks. He was the one obsessed with sex he didn't know he will meet someone who will be just as obsessed as him. They both love expressing their affection while making love.

Rain puts back his cock inside his pant and zip it, he lays down again watching the movie like he didn't do anything just now.

After 2hours the movie is over, they put music it turns like a small party to relax everyone from the stress of the exams. Everyone dancing and drinking.

Rain and sky joined their friends ple, sig and por. The group having so much fun together jumping dancing laughing and drinking. They needed it, Pai and phayu watching from far for anyone who would dare go next to them. But no one dare as they made it super clear to everyone already.

The night was beautiful, it's over 11pm. Phayu can see rain drinking a bit too much so he decides to end the party now.

"Heyy i think we should go" he said whispering in his ear

"Why, just 5min more P'Phayu"

"Babe you're drunk"

"No I'm not" he said pouting his lips

"This is the reason you're allowed to drink only if I'm with you, Pai please take sky let's go they're losing it already"

They put them in the car and drove back home. Phayu taking rain in his room while Pai takes sky to his room.

Phayu take off his shoes, and changed his clothes while he's juggling.

"Stay still"

"I don't want this" he throws away his pijamas

"Rain"

"Why don't you just fuck me. I'm asking you for long time. I said i missed you but you don't do it you don't love me anymore, get out my room leave me alone P'phayu"

"You're drunk I'll not do anything to you in this state"

"WHY, DO YOU THINK I'M PATHETIC RIGHT? ASKING YOU TO FUCK ME BECAUSE I MISSED YOU"

"RAIN!!"

"WHAT LEAVE ME ALONE" rain pushed him, he fell on the floor.

Phayu is now getting angry, all he's doing is to protect and respect rain. He doesn't want to do things that he'll regret.

If he didn't fuck him earlier it because he wants them to have a blood test before going raw, safe sex is important even though both of them had never done it with anyone. He still wants them to be sure.

"DON'T FUCKING DO THIS AGAIN, I'M DOING EVERYTHING TO NOT HURT YOU OR BREAK YOUR TRUST, DON'T MAKE THINGS HARD DO YOU THINK IT'S EASY FOR ME TO NOT FUCK YOU BUT I RESPECT YOU, DON'T CROSS THE LINE RAIN" He said throwing him on the bed

"Sleep now we will talk tomorrow when you're sober" phayu left the room.

Rain just curled himself on the bed crying until he slept. The next day he woke up sober, flashback of last night coming. He feels stupid for saying that to phayu. How can he say that phayu doesn't love him, his horny ass was not thinking straight.

He grabs his phone and call phayu, he answered immediately, at least he's not mad at him or maybe.

"P'Phayu" rain said softly he feels ashamed and guilty.

"Good morning baby, how do you feel?"

Rain heart feels relaxed as he was feeling nervous that phayu is angry at him.

"I'm sorry for shouting and pushing you yesterday, i can't justify my actions I'm really sorry P'Phayu" rain said sobbing

"Heyy don't cry you didn't do anything, it's my fault for not giving you much attention and satisfied your needs. I should have taken at least a day to be with you even if we were busy with exams, i understand you baby I'm sorry I'll do better now and not let us be apart from each other for long. It's not good for us okay don't feel bad baby I'm so sorry"

"I'm sorry too P'Phayu please don't be mad at me"

"I'm not mad baby okay I'm on my way i brought you some food and hangover I'll be there soon"

"Okay"

Rain went to the bathroom, he cleaned himself and went back sitting on the bed waiting for phayu. After sometimes he heard a knock on his room.

"Come in"

"Heyy baby boy" phayu said coming with a plate of food and my medicine. He places them on the bedside, rain directly hugs him.

"Are you okay?" He asks rubbing his back, rain nodded burying his face on phayu's chest.

"Come let me feed you and drink your medecine okay"

Phayu fed him, rain was just quiet the whole time. After he was done eating he went back under his blanket waiting for phayu to come back after leaving the plate downstairs.

"Come cuddle with me" he said when phayu came back.

Phayu holds him tight sniffing his beautiful scent...

"I love you rain" he said. Rain lifts his head looking at him, his eyes shining with love.

"I love you too P'Phayu" rain says softly

"What are you planning for the semester break"

"Uhmmm actually my mom asked me to go in London"

"What?" Phayu panicked, he's not ready to leave rain yet to go far like this.

"Yes she said if you accept she will send us tickets so we can go she wants to meet you too"

"What? You mean your mom wants me to come with you in London because she wants to meet me?"

"Yes, why are you surprised"

"I am, because i didn't know you talked about us to your parents"

"Why wouldn't i?"

"I don't know"

"Do your parents know who are you dating?"

"Yes"

"Why did you tell them?"

"Because i only want you in my life, they also want to meet you but i didn't know if you'll be comfortable now so i keep saying you're busy"

"I don't have any secret with my parents i tell them everything and they support me, you're my first boyfriend so they should know you, do you want to come with me?"

"Yes, i would love to baby"

"Really!!!"

"Yes, I'm very serious about you, so meeting your parents to ask permission is the right thing to do"

"Thank you thank you" he said excitedly, phayu chuckled

"Are you that happy"

"Yes P'phayu, wait I'll call mom to say she can book a flight"

Phayu watch him talking to his mom, how can he live without this boy, they're definitely stuck together for long time.

_________________________

***End of chapter***

Sorry for being late. I was having issues uploading this chapter since this morning.

See ya 😚

____________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 159 5
Instead of giving him proper underwear, Phayu gives Rain a G-string. Rain proceeds to call himself straight and then jerk off to the thought of Phayu...
98.6K 5.2K 34
An #Phayu/Rain, Boss/Noeul AU. High school Dark mafiya romance. Contain explicit content, they're gonna pop anywhere so I am not gonna mention the w...
77.3K 3.2K 37
What will happen if phayu and rain accidentally meet in a convenience store and fall in love at first sight and can't live without each other. This s...
173K 6.4K 22
Phayu x Rain AU inspired by Love In The Air but with a new plot/storyline. πŸ”žWARNING 18+: Contains Explicit Content 🌢️πŸ”₯. I do not mark chapters as...