Trouble

By WallflowerXfantasY

(BWWM) (shifter)Marina Fisher is a pretty tough woman she is an assistant to a major ad company CEO. She live... More

Problems
Lifeline
The Office
Danger
Testosterone
Jealousy
The Catch
Some Progress
His Persistance
Unmasking
Mirror
A Step Foreward
Oddities
Appealing
Three AM
Mine Now
Avoiding
A Start
Package deal
Feelings
A Step Back
Photos
Reasons
Make A Bet
Smile
The Difference
Secrets
Hidden
Moments
To Get Even
Maternal Powers
Sooner than later
Cub
Apologies and Alone Time

Control

4.2K 186 16
By WallflowerXfantasY

I growled as I finally managed to pull myself away from her unconscious body. Marina had fallen asleep and I decided it was good idea to stuff my jacket under her head before fixing her body. I was loosing control of myself, with each passing moment day, hour. I was losing myself more and more to Zuvan and his nature.

'Do not blame me child, I'm a solitary animal, but because man has the need to posses things, it is intensified by me, I feel what you feel we are one after all.' Zuvan replied.

"Your traits are showing on me, I can feel my eyes changed, my teeth even my senses change, why are you doing this?" I demanded.

'She's getting closer and closer to her heat. It is only natural for a male to want to mate. She gave in once, she will do it again.' Zuvan answered.

"She's human, human women don't go in to heat." I scoffed as I looked over the woman that made me go insane.

'I believe they ovulate which is the equivalent to heat, my dear boy.' I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Are you trying to get her pregnant?" taken aback I came to the realization.

'The animal species doesn't have sex for the fun of it like humans do, at least from what I know.' Zuvan chuckled.

"I will not impregnate her. I don't want to have children." I shouted to him mentally.

'In my world, the male leaves after mating, you can do the same, though you will come back to her, to mate again and again.'He was irritating me.

"I can't do this to her, I'll leave her and stay to myself." I reasoned.

'You'll go insane and weak and eventually I will take over and you'll be in the same state of mind as I am just in a man's body.' He sighed.

Before I could argue back, the limo had pulled up to the family house. The driver opened the door and I carried Marina out after wrapping my jacket around her. In the house, I brought Marina up to my room and stripped her down before tucking her in. I called Gabriel and told him to bring Stella over to the family house then hung up once he told me he was on his way. Heading down to the kitchen, I poured myself a glass of water just as the sound of dragging slippers caught my ears.

"Kevin, baby, is that you?" My mother called as she rounded the corner and came in to the kitchen.

"Yes, it's me; I'm just drinking some water." I replied holding up my glass to show her.

"How was the ball event?" She took a seat at the counter as she poured herself a glass.

"I told a lie, I knew I was going to lie but not like this, and to make matters complicated, I want this lie to be true." I cracked and decided to tell her what happened.

"What lie did you tell, sweetheart?" My mother looked at me without judgment.

"I told a few people there that Marina was my fiancé and apparently everyone now knows about it but it doesn't bother me. Ever since I saw her when I came back I- I just had to have her. I wanted her to be mine." I rested my head in my hands.

"In Africa, they did something to you; they gave you an animal spirit didn't they?" She looked at me expectantly.

"How- How did you know?" I asked standing up straight and looking at her.

"Your father's brother had the same thing happen to him, I believed him though you're father didn't until I showed him. They chose the gifted one and released his power. His animal was a tiger, so what is yours, it usually depends on your personality." She explained.

"Leopard," I replied fingering the rim of my glass.

"The solitary animal, Marina is your chosen then. Every animal has a mate and you are hers." My mother smiled before finishing off her water. "Take good care of her, you should make her breakfast in the morning, she'll appreciate that." She rinsed out the glass and put it away before walking off.

"How did you know she was here?" I set my glass in the sink.

"I'm your mother, this is my house, and I know everything that goes on in it. Everything." She looked at me one last time before ascending the stairs.

"Sorcerer," I mumbled before heading up to my room and stripping down before spooning with my woman.

In the morning, I woke up to an empty room. I didn't like that, but I calmed once the smell of breakfast hit me. Walking downstairs after doing my morning routine, in just sweatpants, I found my woman wearing the leggings she left here along with my T-shirt. Looking around I noticed she was the only one in the kitchen and had already had coffee bacon pancakes and eggs cooked. She found the dishes and was now setting the table as I walked up behind her. Marina froze as I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

"What exactly do you think you're doing?" She asked standing up straight and pushing me away from her.

"What did I do wrong?" I asked giving her space as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You stripped me, without my permission, I hope you didn't do anything else in my unconscious state." She eyed me warily.

"Never will I take advantage of you while you're unconscious. What fun is that?" I added as a smirk claimed my face.

"I smell breakfast!" I heard my mother's voice as a few pairs of feet came shuffling down the steps.

"Yes, Mrs. Fisher, I made breakfast for everyone, since Stella and I unintentionally slept over." Marina glared at me before smiling at my mother and father who took their place at the table just as Stella and Gabriel came in.

"Good morning, everyone." Stella said shyly before taking a seat at the table beside Gabriel.

It was obvious how much they liked each other, but Stella was still nervous around him. I decided to help Marina set the bowls full of breakfast food on the table before we sat across from each other at the end of the table.

"Marina, you can come over and make breakfast any day, this is delicious." My mother complemented as she bit in to the blueberry pancake speared on her fork.

"She's right maybe you could marry Kevin and stay here forever." My father winked at her before nodding to me.

"Please, he'll be lucky if she even accepts his proposal." Stella scoffed.

"Why do you say that?" My mother raised a curious eyebrow.

"Marina isn't a woman who's easy to please, and she doesn't fall for anyone just because they're sweet and take her places or buy her things, let alone even accept anything from a man without knowing his motive." Stella informed giving me a new light on Marina.

"Is that so," I trailed off causing Marina to glare at me, "I guess I should work a little harder then."

"Try as you might, you'll be ready to give up by the time I'm done with you." Marina murmured before finishing her pancake.

"Well, I'm going to head out early to prepare for that meeting we have this afternoon, Marina, Kevin, I'll see you later-" Gabriel stood up and set his empty dishes in the dish washer.

"Wait, I have an idea, I wanted to see how you all feel about this." I paused waiting to get everyone's attention, "Since we all know Marina can't be in two places at once, I thought we could hire Stella as Gabriel's personal assistant. They get along great, and Marina can teach her everything she needs to know which won't be much because Gabriel just needs to know what needs to be done a prepared for while I have a little more projects to and trips to over see and work on than him at the moment."

"That's a brilliant idea, what do you say, Stella?" Mother looked at Stella who looked at Marina searching for an answer.

"That wouldn't be bad. Would you like to work with us?" Marina asked after a moment.

"You don't mind being around me for so long?" Stella asked cautiously.

"We live together now, and we grew up together, I think if I was tired of you I would have left you in the hospital to fend for yourself." Marina's eyes had a hidden meaning that only Stella could understand.

"Hospital, are you alright dear?" Mother asked.

"Yea, I had fallen down some stair and surprisingly enough didn't break anything only had some cuts and bruises." She was lying I could smell it.

"She's much better now that I'm helping her balance herself better with some yoga lessons." Marina piped in.

"Oh, that's wonderful; maybe we can have a session out in the back once the weather gets warmer." Mother clasped her hands together in delight.

By ten, Marina and Stella were dressed in some of Kaylin and Gabrielle's unused clothes and at work. Entering the building people were whispering and staring at us. I could hear Marina sighing in annoyance before mumbling about my 'stupid lies causing her trouble'. I smirked and held my head high as we passed the people on our floor were also whispering about us.

"What is it that these people are whispering about?" Stella asked Marina.

"He told some people at the ball that we were engaged, because he wanted to avoid all the flirtatious crocs." Marina replied.

"Oh, well if you look on the bright side, your fianceé is a handsome man." She shrugged as we all entered my office.

"Okay ladies, before you begin the training, Marina can you tell me everything that needs to be done today?" I asked sitting at my desk ad turning on my computer.

"Okay," She trailed off pulling the black planner out of her pocketbook and opening it to today's date. "You have a client coming in at eleven, by twelve you have to do lunch with the CEO of the lingerie company, Stephanie Mills, then at two you have that major merging meeting, so I suggest you start talking with Gabriel about your plans and decisions now." She informed.

"Yes dear," I smirked as she and Stella walked out of my office.

I dialed Gabriel's office phone and called him over to me to start the day's work. Throughout the day, I barely saw Marina and Stella until it was time to move on to the next activity on our schedule. Through out the day I spent as much time as I could figuring out how to make her mine faster, and each time I came up with nothing. Marina is a hard woman to please yet it doesn't take much to figure out what she wants. By now, the day was over and it was time for us to head out. Stepping out of my office after locking the door, I spotted Marina talking Stephanie, the woman I had lunch with earlier. Stephanie seemed to be aggressive toward Marina, who looked on in amusement.

"Baby, is everything alright?" I asked walking over to the women, ceasing their conversation.

"Oh, we're just having a little girl talk, and I wanted to set up another date for us, so I wanted to make sure you were free." Stephanie smiled flirtatiously at me.

"What day were you thinking to set up the meeting?" I made sure to emphasize that it was not a date but a business meeting.

"I was thinking next week Thursday, a dinner." She stepped towards me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, that won't do. I have some things to do that day as well as the following week maybe next month on the first, that night should be free." I looked over to Marina who shook her head as she flipped through the planner and wrote in the meeting.

"Well then good night Mr. Fisher." She replied taken aback.

"Goodnight Ms. Mills." I replied fleetingly as I turned my full attention to Marina. "My love, Let me take you home." Marina eyed me suspiciously.

"I can drive myse-" I smirked as she cut herself off. "I never drove to work, or your house." She sighed glaring at nothing in particular.

"Exactly, and the other two have already gone." I replied as she glared at me.

"Why does your brother keep taking my cousin away, are you telling him to do this?" She asked taking a supposedly threatening step toward me.

"My brother doesn't really care much for me especially after I stole you away from him." I stepped toward her as well.

"Well, I'll just take a cab. I have some personal things I need to take care of." She walked pass me to her desk and picked up her bag before passing my again as she headed for the elevators.

"I'll take you to wherever you need to go. I already know some things about Marina Foster as she does about me, so why try to cut any ties we have with each other, Ms. Foster?" I asked following right behind her.

"This is a personal family matter I have to deal with. All I will tell you is that Stella doesn't need to know about this." She replied staring straight ahead at the light showing the decreasing floor number.

"I don't care; I'll take you then bring you home." I persisted causing her to sigh.

The elevator dinged and I led her to my car, settling her in before getting in the drivers side and waiting for her to tell me where to go. We sat there in silence for a moment, as she seemed to be contemplating in her mind. She looked at me thoughtfully before giving me the address to the house she wanted too go to.

"So this house is it yours or a family member's...?" I trailed off wanting her to pick up where I left off.

"It's my house, but I let Stella live in it." She answered staring ahead of her.

"I thought she was staying with you?" I asked slightly confused.

"She is, my house has a bit of a pest control problem, but tonight, I'll be taking care of it." She replied as she pulled out a pair of fighting gloves and put them on.

"What kind of pest problem is it?" I asked feeling my over protectiveness set in as I pulled up to the house that had music playing and lights burning.

"Nothing that you should get involved with," She left her bag on the seat as walked up to the front door keys in hand and opened the door.

The music got louder before dulling again as she closed the door behind her. After a few seconds, the music stopped and I could hear Marina telling them all to leave. They seemed to protest before her voice got louder and more aggressive. Within seconds, the door opened and a small group of people was leaving. I pulled the car in to the now empty driveway before I pulled a pair of my own fighting gloves out of the glove compartment. I pulled them on as I got out of the car and locked the doors before heading in to the house.

"I don't care, this is my house and you will be leaving, or I will put you the fuck out." I heard marina's voice just as I smelled blood and tears.

Rushing in to the living room, I found Gabriel bloody and beaten in a corner huffing as he nursed his bruises. Across from him was Stella curled up in a ball rocking back and forth, as she looked at the scene before her. Marina stood in the middle of the room with a few guys surrounding her.

"It seems like fighting is you strong point until you're surrounded, how about we do this the fun way, we could tie you down and fuck you in to submission like a bitch should be, it's much better than beating you, we don't want that pretty face ruined." The leading of the group smirked.

He was a Hispanic male with honey brown hair and baggy clothes. His four friends of different races were dressed similarly to him. Before they could take another step towards her, I made my presence known.

"Good evening gentlemen," I stepped in to the living room and kept my eyes on the men who now parted to pay attention to me.

"Who the fuck are you?" the leader asked taking a step toward me.

'Kill him, now!' Zuvan roared in my head but I ignored him.

"Who I am doesn't matter," I turned my attention to Marina, "You really do have a pest problem."

"Ay, who the fuck is this white boy?" One of the other guys asked.

"I remember you, I met you that night in the parking lot," the leader trailed off. "Whatever, this has nothing to do with you so why don't you get out of here!"

"Actually, this has everything to do with me, that's my brother over there, that my woman over here and that's her cousin over there, so as you can see this has everything to do with me." I replied fisting my hands before making my way over to Marina.

"Doesn't matter, the more, to watch me take her, the merrier." The leader shrugged before motioning for a couple of the guys to handle me.

Just as they got to me, I punched both men in the throat before kicking them both in the chest, sending one after the other in separate directions. Marina managed take down then other two before grabbing the leader and holding him at knifepoint. The other men stood up and came to rush us before they stopped; noticing the position their leader was in. Considering how short Marina was compared to the height of the leader it was almost hilarious to see the position she had him in. The leader was on his knees. Marina's left hand cupped his chin tilting his head up towards her while her right hand held a knife against his Adam's apple.

"Stella, come over here." Marina called to her cousin who sat curled up in the corner looking back and forth between everyone with panic.

"Ye-yeah?" Stella asked as she stood a few feet before Marina while I went to check on Gabriel's bloody face.

"This is your demon, face him." Marina replied gripping the man's jaw firmly.

"You're not gonna kill me, so get her off me!" The man struggled to say clearly behind an unwillingly clenched jaw.

"Even if I don't kill you, I can always scar your ugly face, just as a memento of our long and budding friendship over these last few years." Marina dipped the knife a little deeper in to his flesh causing him to gasp as blood escaped from the new wound.

"Marina let his face go, the knife too." Stella sighed as she kept her eyes trained on the man that had some relation to her.

"See, you can't hurt me, you know that. You need me and you always will." With that said he attempted to stand up but was knocked down by sudden force.

I looked up from the man to see Marina smiling, as she had stepped out of the way, allowing the man to fall back gripping his jaw in agony. Looking over at Stella, she cradled her right fist against her chest as she watched the man on the ground. He face was full of remorse yet satisfaction. She had hit him right in his cheekbone. Stella stepped toward the man and kneeled over him straddling his chest. Gabriel and I looked on in curiosity as she assessed the damage she did. Marina on the other hand watched with pride.

"Bitch!" The man raged beneath Stella's slim frame.

"Awe, baby, I'm so sorry" Stella said with worry as she gently took hold of his face to look at the damage, "I'm so sorry I didn't do this the first time you ever hit me!" Stella shouted before a sinister laugh shook her.

Before I could decipher what was going on Stella's thighs tightened their grip on him before she began swinging her fists left and right, targeting his face. After a while, Stella did not stop and it didn't look like Marina was going to stop her anytime soon. I rushed over and wrapped my arms around Stella restraining her as I lifted her from the now bloody man. Surprisingly Stella didn't fight me as I set her aside Gabriel, who immediately cradled her in his arm as she began to break down.

"Not bad Stella, I would have aimed more at the eyes," Marina crouched over the man pointing as she spoke, "But you know, it was your first time on a real person, so I'll give you props for that."

"You bitch, you're gonna pay for this!" The man grunted cradling his face.

"Listen here, bitch, I told you the next time I have to deal with you it wouldn't be pretty, and as promised you got the ugly end of the deal. Don't come near her or my house again or I will shoot on site, am I under stood?" She paused before continuing, "When you see her walking down the street pass you, you better cross the street, you don't deserve to breath the same air or even walk the same path she does, am I clear?" She grabbed his face when he didn't answer causing him to scream out.

"Yes! Fuck, I got it!" The ringleader groaned once she let go.

"Marina, what exactly is going on here?" I asked looking down at her hovering over the heavily breathing man.

"Well Devin, here was just getting a taste of his own medicine. It was about time, really, actually a few years too late but, you know better now than never," Marina began to laugh after speaking as if everything was fine.

"This may have been a little extreme don't you think?" I asked cautiously, her laughter stopped.

"A little extreme? You tell me how it feels to watch you're mother get beat severely on a daily basis, by your father for three years then tell me what you idea of extreme is." She looked up at me standing to her full height before stepping over Devin.

She passed me and stopped in front of the small group of men that remained stuck between leaving of helping. I had almost forgotten about them since they were so far back and silent. They all took cautious steps back as she approached them.

"Now, to clear some things up;" She began, clearing her throat. "If you didn't get it yet, I'm going to spell this out for you, I'm dangerous, and I will not hesitate to kick anyone of your asses in a second. So, please, if you're feeling like risking your life, you know where to find me. That over there is my cousin, and I play no games when it comes to my family, and the fact that all of you stood by while he beat her and treat her like shit shows that you are all a bunch of bitches. This is my property, and as of now you are trespassing." She turned away from them and took a seat in one of the chairs.

The men wasted no time in grabbing Devin off the floor and helping out of the house. I stood there looking at the woman that had infatuated me. Seeing a whole other side of her that made my beast swell with pride, knowing that she was stronger than I thought. With that said, Marina looked over at Stella in Gabriel's arms.

"Now if you don't mind please explain how you got here in the first place, after I told you not to come here alone." Marina wrested her elbow on the arm of the chair and cradled her chin in the palm of her hand, her fingertips resting on her upper lip.

"I needed to get a few clothes from the house and I thought that everything would be fine but you know everything turned upside down and his minions were coming from everywhere." Stella explained looking like a child in trouble.

"He better not have had any whores in my house or else I'm going in for a round two, and there will be no one helping him." Marina warned.

"What were you two doing here anyway, I never called you." Stella questioned raising an eyebrow.

"I had a pest problem, I planned to gas the house but I can't really do that with two pets in the house." She spoke pointedly at Stella and Gabriel.

"I'm really sorry I got you in to this mess, Gabriel." Stella apologized as they both stood up.

"No sweat, I'm glad that I was here to help out as best I could." Gabriel smiled trying to keep a manly aura.

"Yea well let's clean up and get some food. It's already eleven you guys can stay here tonight." Marina offered as she stood up before fixing things back to their proper place.

>>>>>>><<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<><><><>><><>><><>

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I had fun writing it. I have to work on shortening Marina's little or well long monologues lol. Let me know what you thought about it, next chapter I'll be introducing a new character(s) super natural and or human ^_^ any way Comment. Vote. Share! see ya next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 6.1K 18
Kendall Clark is at the top of her game. She's one of the best black female Veterinarians in Los Angeles, California and everybody loves her. She's s...
2.9M 81.2K 33
Cassandra Ellis: A young African American woman working in the fast paced life surrounding Chicago. Just graduating from university, she receives he...
315K 12.2K 22
"I want you to pretend that you're my fiancΓ©" Those words changed Naomi's life forever. But will they change it for better or for worst? Meet Naomi...
245K 6.2K 28
*** At 25, Kira Pierson prefers to keep to herself, following a simple boring routine. But after her baby sister's birthday party, her life takes a 1...