Slytherin boys one shots and...

By Slytherinboysxo

Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx More

His soft side - t.r
Sexy Fighter - t.n
"im sorry my love" - m.r
Meeting his parents - e.b
the library - b.z
drunk on love potions - d.m
Slytherin boys during head
Slytherin boys cuddling you
Slytherin boys kissing you
Cheating on your boyfriend with Tom riddle
Slytherin boys during sex
Jelous Threesome - t.n + t.r
Slytherin boys if you said you are pregnant
A Hookup To Remember - d.m
Get Caught Mattheo -m.r
Open Relationship with b.z
You walking in on them in a hot tub/ jacuzzi
Beautiful body - t.n
When you get on you knees/ tie hair up in front of them
Waking up in theos bed after a party - enemies
Make up sex- m.r
Happy birthday- t.n
the morning after - e.b
What they would do if you were ill
Seeing you after hogwarts with a baby - part one
Seeing you after hogwarts with a baby - part two
Don't tell my brother - t.n + m.r
Cam girl life - t.n
Miscarriage - t.r
One of their family members walking in on you two
7 minutes in heaven : t.n and t.r
The new malfoy - d.m
Exploring Kinks - t.r
How i think they'd take off your bra
You drifting in a car with them in it
Nothing but you - r.b
How they would react to you using the safe word
Slytherin boys gc at christmas
Slytherin Boys matching pjs
Professor riddle -t.r
You catching them pleasuring themselves
Their first time
Them not having anyone to kiss on new years so they kiss you - enemies
Them giving you head (eating you out) part 1
Them giving you head (eating you out) part 2
Cheating on your boyfriend with Draco Malfoy
You going into labour but you didnt know you were pregnant - part one
You going into labour but you didnt know you were pregnant - part two
You not being able to cum
Revenge after breaking up with Mattheo riddle
Your birthday with your boyfriend - m.r
One bed trope - part one - t.n, t.r, m.r
Apex Predator- e.b
One bed trope - part 2 - e.b, d.m, b.z
When you get the tatoo of their name removed after they cheat
"I need to feel you inside me theo" - t.n

The Slytherin Boys find out its your first time

31.4K 261 115
By Slytherinboysxo

Word count : 2437 words
Warning - swearing and smut
——————-
        Theodore Nott

You and Theo had been getting closer and closer to fucking but every time something interrupted you.

You really wanted to fuck him really badly but you didn't want to have to tell him it's your first time, the reason you had never hooked up with someone is because of you protective brother, at parties if he saw you talking to a boy he'd drag you away stating he didn't want you to get pregnant or if you were alone with Theo he'd find a way to spy on you.

You and Theo were in his dorm while the rain outside smashed against his window. All your classes had been cancelled due to the rain and everyone wanted to stay inside, all the slytherin were in their dorms or the common room.

Theo sat up and so did you, he tucked a strand behind you ear and whispered in it "should we try again?" he asked.

"y-yes" you said, realising that you would have to tell him it's your first.

Theo pulled you onto his lap so you were straddling him and started to make out with you, his lips were soft and you couldn't get enough of them, suddenly he moved his lips down to your neck and started to suck your neck so people knew you were his.

His hand went into your joggers and grazed over your thong covered clit feeling you slowly get wet made him get hard, he pushed your thong out the way and slipped two fingers inside you making you gasp, he started to curl them up towards your g-spot, you'd been fingered before just never taken a full dick.

You were getting close so Theo pulled his fingers out and licked them clean "i want to feel you cum around my cock" he said before flipping you over and pulling off your joggers and your thong before he stripped down himself.

You kept your shirt on incase anyone came in, Theo looked at you before climbing on top of you he lined his dick up with your entrance before you said "Theo..please be gentle"

"is everything okay baby" he said

"i've umm it's my first time" you said feeling nervous and scared but when you saw him smile and say "it's okay princess, but promise you'll tell me if it hurts" you nodded and he slowly pushed himself
into you, sure it hurt a little but you didn't think you needed to tell him.

You felt him push into you slowly getting faster and faster you felt the orgasm build up he pushed into you a couple more times before you realised, he felt you tighten around his and that made him finish aswell.

"that was so good" you said to him

"round 2?" he said

"yes, you can be rougher" you said.
—————-
             Tom Riddle

Tom was horny and you knew it, he always tried to fuck you but you always made an excuse.

Tonight you decided you would confess to him that you've never have sex before, sure you were scared you knew Tom had gone around the school from girl to girl which made you worried you be another one of his old hookups.

Tom walked into your shared dorm and slammed you up against the wall making out with you.

"fuck tom" you said when you broke away for a breather

"i need you right now" he said looking down at his boner

Your heart dropped knowing you'd have to go through with it, "alright" you said as he ripped your shirt off and your leggings aswell as your thong, he pushed you backwards onto the bed as you took your bra off while he stripped.

He rubbed your cilt as you got wet, he then pushed two fingers inside you, curling them to get you ready.

"ready?" he asked

"tom please don't be mad but.." you took a breath "i've never done this before" you said.

He looked at you and said "love you should have told me i would have been gentle, if it hurts tell me i'll never forgive myself if i hurt you" he said pushing a strand of hair behind your ear.

You nodded as he slowly pushed into you and didn't move so you'd get used to his length.

He started ever so slowly moving in and out of you, you moaned against his shoulders and he stopped "did i hurt you?" he asked "no" you replied as he started moving again.

You both were moaning messes before he said "fuck y/n/n you're so tight" his cock twitched inside of you before he released. He thrusted a couple more times before you came all over his cock.

"how was it?" he asked

"amazing" you replied

"more often?" he asked as you nodded
——————
          Mattheo Riddle

Mattheo had just finished quidditch and his team lost so he was pissed off and for some reason horny.

He walked up to your dorm with his jersey in front of his crotch, "pansy out" he demanded, "mattheo what the fuck,don't-" you began to say before he got why he had his jersey there.

You looked at pansy with an apologetic smile, "it's okay y/n/n i'll come back later" she smiled and walked past Mattheo giving him a dirty look for the way he spoke to her.

Mattheo walked towards you dropping his jersey onto the floor and taking his shirt off, before smashing his lips onto yours like he hasn't eaten in months.

You knew what was going to happen and you had to tell him it was your first time.

His cold hands made their way from your face down to your chest then to your waist, he pulled your shirt over your head and admired the view before he slipped off his quidditch joggers.

You slipped off your leggings and then got on your knees in front of him, you slowly pealed down his boxers as his hard dick flung up hitting his stomach. You grabbed it before spitting on his tip.

You'd given a blow job before but never actually been fucked so you knew this bit would be okay.

You teased his tip with your tongue a few times as his breath hitched, you wrapped your lips around his cock and took it into your mouth, once you had wet his whole cock with your mouth you wrapped your hand around his cock as well, as you mouth ran up and down his long cock so did you hand "fuck, good girl,mm, i'm so close" he said as he finished in your mouth he watched you swallow before you stood up and got pushed back onto the bed as Mattheo climbed on top of you.

His fingers teased the band of your thong as you breathed in, he moved your thong to the side as he pushed two fingers inside you "shit already so wet" he said as he made his way to your neck with his lips. He made marks on your neck as he curled his fingers towards your g-spot.

He could feel you getting close he got deeper and then suddenly stopped, "matt-"you said "princess i want to feel you tighten around my cock while i'm inside you" he said making you smile.

He rubbed his cock a few times before lining up with your entrance, he slowly pushed himself inside.

"Fuck" you thought to yourself you got so caught up in pleasure you forgot to tell him.

"mattheo..it's my-" you started to say before he interrupted you "i know princess" he said as he gently moved in and out of you each moment getting deeper.

You both were moaning messes as you both got close to release. "mattheo i'm so fucking close" you said as he quickened his pace a little "i know pretty girl i am too" he said as you tightened around his cock as he came into you.

He collapsed next to you, both of you heavy breathing messes, "i'm going for shower" you said as you got up your legs shaking "not without me" he said making you laugh
—————-
            Draco Malfoy

Draco had just got back from his parent's house and he had missed you so much.

He walked into your dorm surprising you as he wasn't meant to be back until tomorrow.

You looked towards the door and when you saw your favourite blonde boy you ran to him, hugging him so tight he could never leave.

"i missed you too" he laughed before kissing your head. "What about we get a shower together" he said winking and you smiled as you turned on your heels walking towards the bathroom.

You turned on the shower and stripped before getting in, Draco got undressed as well then stepped into the shower.

He smashed his lips against yours as your tongues fought for dominance, you both moaned into the kiss as Draco got hard and you get wet for him, this was the first time you and Draco would actually fuck, you've given him head many times but you both never really had the energy to go the full way.

Draco lifted you up and your legs wrapped around his waist and he lined up with your entrance, "y/n/n i don't how good i'll be at this it's my first" draco said "don't worry dray it's my first to" you said making him look up happy knowing you'd both be each others first.

He slowly pushed inside you both of you gasping, he let you get used to him before he started to thrust into you, his pace got quicker as you both moaned each other's names.

Before you knew it you felt yourself tighten around him and you find her before his cock twitched and he finished

He put you down and held you up so your legs could get used to being back on the floor.

"that was so good" draco said kissing the top of your head

"yea it was" you smiled as you stopped the shower and grabbed towels for both of you.

"get dry and changed then we can cuddle all night" he said before kissing your lips again.
—————
         Blaise Zabini

It was late at night and you and Blaise were walking back from the great hall after dinner, the rest of the Slytherins went to the astronomy tower but you and Blaise wanted to get back to your dorm as Blaise was teasing you all the time in the great hall.

You got back to your dorm and Blaise slammed you against the wall as his lips made contact with yours.

After your tongues fought for a while, Blaise moved down to your neck leaving marks so everyone would know your his.

He pulled your shirt and his off and he moved both of you towards the bed, you sat on it as he pulled your skirt down and off, he unbuckled his belt and tied your hands together "seriously" you said, "yes" he replied as he slid his trousers and boxers off revealing his hard cock.

Your cunt was wet and needed him inside you, you ached for him.

He lined his cock up to your entrance before you stopped him.

"Blaise..it's my first time.." you say as he looks down at you "don't worry ma, i'll be gentle" he said before be pushed his long hard dick inside you, he hit your g-spot straight away and began to slowly pull himself out then back in again.

"blaise" you moaned

"did i hurt you?" he asked worried

"no no you didn't it feel so good" you said and he continued to thrust into you.

"ma i'm so close" he said "your so tight it feels so good" he pushed inside you a couple more time before he came, He pushed in deeply one last time pushing down on your lower stomach with his hand before you finished and moaned one last time.

You both looked at each other before Blaise kissed your forehead and collapsed next to you pulling you into a cuddle.

"Let me get you a top and boxers" he said "then we can put on a movie and fall asleep" he said again
——————
        Lorenzo Berkshire

"Y/n/n my love can i ask you something?" enzo asked as you both sat in bed together cuddling, "ofc enzo" you said looking up at him.

"have you ever had sex before" he said taking you by surprise.

You and Enzo never really spoke about sex, you'd both done some things but never sex.

"no i haven't" you said shyly.

"neither have i..do you want to" enzo said.

"yes why ar-" you started but got interrupted by enzo pressing his lips against yours.

"because i need you" he said, you smiled knowing you'd finally get to fuck him.

You pulled your shirt off as he took his off, he got on top of you pulling off your shorts and your thong before pushing two fingers inside you, he started to curl them has he got you ready for his cock.

He took his joggers and boxers off and took his fingers out of you as you took your bra off.

He spat on his hand before rubbing it on his dick.

"i'll be gentle" he said making sure you were comfortable.

He pushed his dick inside you as you both moaned, he stared to thrust himself in and out as your cunt adjusted to this new feeling.

He got quicker but still making sure you both weren't in any pain.

You flipped over and now you were on top, you kept to the same pace Enzo had started however as you were now on top his dick pushed further into you hitting your g-spot.

He whimpered "i'm so close baby" he grabbed your waist to help you bounce.

"so am i" you said before you felt his cock twitch and he came inside you. Your cunt tightened and you released as well.

You got off him and fell next to him, "didn't realise how much you could take" he smiled, "really" you said smiling.

You got up eventually, your legs still shaking, you took one of enzo's hoodies and your shorts and you got back into bed with Enzo who now had boxers and a hoodie on.

You both fell asleep cuddling comfortably together.

You knew that would happen more often now you both were used to each other.
————

—————-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 703 28
Tom Riddle Mattheo Riddle Theo Nott
48.6K 399 12
-Draco Malfoy -Mattheo Riddle -Tom Riddle -Blaise Zabini -Lorenzo Berkshire -Theodore Nott -Smut, Fluffy, Smuff, You name it.
111K 1K 20
"๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž, ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ...